• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
LostHaven LostHaven Lol he's not going to be her first choice, she would probably be convinced that Hildred would kill her the moment they're alone
that's the argument I'm going to make to not make Hildred lead one of the teams. If he's really a Dark Site spy, that entire group aint comin' back lmfao

that's the argument I'm going to make to not make Hildred lead one of the teams. If he's really a Dark Site spy, that entire group aint comin' back lmfao
Oh don’t worry Hildred will make a good leader, and ‘that entire group’ will only have Hildred and Wingy anyway

I'm waiting for that thing to happen. Someone wanted to meet rose in the hospital but I forget who
KAmber KAmber

Also if you still don’t get that interaction by the time I can post again (2-3 days from now) then I can do sth as a co-GM to pull Rose back into the game.

I am, but I can't start. Rose is stuck in bed. You need to initiate it
Rose being bedridden doesn’t stop her from having thoughts? All I meant by “start” was to set the scene — describing the room, Rose’s current emotional state, etc. — which would flow better as Leigh enters the room.
I can start, though! I don’t mind.

Rose being bedridden doesn’t stop her from having thoughts? All I meant by “start” was to set the scene — describing the room, Rose’s current emotional state, etc. — which would flow better as Leigh enters the room.
I can start, though! I don’t mind.
I'll make my post after. I'm still figuring out what to do in terms of her past when I make another flashback post

Also I just had enough time to read through all the recent posts carefully. LostHaven LostHaven the big explosion in the forest shouldn’t have a mushroom cloud yet. That special effect only comes with her maximum output GGEZ [100]

Also I just had enough time to read through all the recent posts carefully. LostHaven LostHaven the big explosion in the forest shouldn’t have a mushroom cloud yet. That special effect only comes with her maximum output GGEZ [100]
my dumb ass realized too late lol

I’ve got a friend who’s interested in joining this ( crypticcalypte crypticcalypte ) , and they have a pretty cool idea for a naturally-occuring Magical Girl, would you guys be alright with me inviting them to start talking the idea out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back