• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm just gonna collect all the dropout magical girls in my basement I guess.

If anyone wants to take my robot girl and do something with her you're welcome to do so TwT
I’ll accept doing her if you let me do some rewrites to her character.

LostHaven LostHaven i think I have a good idea for what to do with a robot girl. But I’d have to be able to do some limited rewrites.

Meanwhile no one want to do anything with Aoi. Guess Ill just keep her around for when the plot needs her.

No, it's just that the rogues are significantly more competent without their players because we're all fucking brainlets and are actively hindering them

Wingy is a funny one. Loses her shit over being called Wingy…and then immediately turns around to refer to Zoe as Gigapudding.

I really dig how Zoe’s overtaxed powerset was laid out there — weird physiologies are my shit.

I really dig how Zoe’s overtaxed powerset was laid out there — weird physiologies are my shit.
Thanks, I was inspired by Arakune from Blazblue and Vomited Fuhrer Ugly from One Punch Man.

Although the mention that something about the chocolate bar being “different from the one earlier” leads me to believe it was poisoned. Luckily enough, she turned the whole thing into mochi so that would’ve neutralized the poison, either that, or she would’ve spit it out because she could tell the difference in the taste and it would’ve made her super suspicious of Wingy.

Wingy is a funny one. Loses her shit over being called Wingy…and then immediately turns around to refer to Zoe as Gigapudding.
‘Giga’ is already a nicknamed version tho. Also Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma I thought Zoe hates being called by her civilian name? Wingy is that one popular girl who learn info from gossip and girl talks so if someone like GG knows it, then she also knows it. But well, since you explicitly stated that Zoe didn’t know her I’m willing to accept that IC suspicion.

And I never said anything about post order and would never force any of you to do it, but it would be nice if you give everyone in the same area as you some time to act. In this case it means waiting for Nellancholy Nellancholy withinasapphire withinasapphire LostHaven LostHaven to post before you drop another. Ofc, if they take too long you can ask OOC to make a post early, but generally I always let everyone react to what my character have done first, if available. Again, I’m not forcing any of you to do it, just saying about what I think is a good idea.

Although the mention that something about the chocolate bar being “different from the one earlier” leads me to believe it was poisoned.
I read it as “Wingy loots the bodies of her earlier victims for sweets”.

‘Giga’ is already a nicknamed version tho. Also Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma I thought Zoe hates being called by her civilian name? Wingy is that one popular girl who learn info from gossip and girl talks so if someone like GG knows it, then she also knows it. But well, since you explicitly stated that Zoe didn’t know her I’m willing to accept that IC suspicion.

And I never said anything about post order and would never force any of you to do it, but it would be nice if you give everyone in the same area as you some time to act. In this case it means waiting for Nellancholy Nellancholy withinasapphire withinasapphire LostHaven LostHaven to post before you drop another. Ofc, if they take too long you can ask OOC to make a post early, but generally I always let everyone react to what my character have done first, if available. Again, I’m not forcing any of you to do it, just saying about what I think is a good idea.
Giga hates being called by her deadname Alexander and she also hates being called Gigapudding, both represent identities that’re inherently associated with roles she doesn’t like for herself, ie; the name she was assigned at birth, and the name that Darksite gave her.

I guess I didn’t catch that there might’ve been confusion there, and I kinda assumed that Wingy was just a TERF and we were gonna play that up for future drama or something.

Filing that away as information I nor Leigh will never willingly know or use.

and she also hates being called Gigapudding
Yeah, based on what I’ve read from your CS as well as some IC post earlier (should have been around the time GG start fighting her) this wasn’t the impression I got and I actually thought it was the opposite (with she hate being called Zoe more than Giga) I feel like I can fix that right now, but let’s leave it as IC mistake where Zoe will have to say sth or keep suffering from Wingy’s nicknaming tendency.

Sibylla only knows the name Giga because it's what Wingy said,but she'll catch on to what Zoe wants pretty soon. She certainly won't be inconsiderate to someone she's trying to save.

Welp. Expect my post to (maybe) be a bit delayed. Uni is about to send my ass to the shadow realm with all these research papers.

LostHaven LostHaven my dude that’s not how you spell ‘delayed’. If you are already in the shadow realm don’t forget a souvenir.

I know it’s my turn again, but the soonest I can work on the post would be a few hours from now. And if I can’t finish within that period expect a real delay of about 3-4 days.

LostHaven LostHaven my dude that’s not how you spell ‘delayed’. If you are already in the shadow realm don’t forget a souvenir.

I know it’s my turn again, but the soonest I can work on the post would be a few hours from now. And if I can’t finish within that period expect a real delay of about 3-4 days.
I decided it was a better use of my time to post on RPN instead of working. I am currently suffering the consequences of my poor choices.

The Shadow Realm sucks ass. They've only got off-brand energy drinks.

Guess imma join you in the shadow realm soon LostHaven LostHaven It took way longer to finish than I expected when I started writing that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back