• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern PROJECT: Magical Girls OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lily_G Lily_G Looks fine to me. Will probably make a post some time today. Just out of curiousity though, do your magical bears catch visual data as well? For the purposes of actually seeing who came to the Beecham District.

Lily_G Lily_G Looks fine to me. Will probably make a post some time today. Just out of curiousity though, do your magical bears catch visual data as well? For the purposes of actually seeing who came to the Beecham District.
GG can scry and act through the bears only if she close her eyes, which mean she hadn’t seen anything so far. And without her around it is just a flying bomb that can receive orders as a bonus but doesn't have an ability to record info or think for itself.

I'm sorry. RPs normally don't always last this long for me.
It’s alright, logistics and open communication are the largest difficulty for any roleplay. Thank you for expressing your concern with oppressive moves being made against your character, it’s important to advocate for yourself.

I was also under the impression that it was the scale of the moves that was worrying, and not necessarily the nature of the moves themselves.
And even if it is sent like that, I doubt the Dark Site (which is actually Heartstorm78 Heartstorm78 and Severia Severia ) has any specialized team to send in.
A new specialized team would mean a new set of characters; really, this whole setup could be more focused on justifying a way to converge the two plots, with a “new team” being created from a mix of the first and second batch’s members.

Don’t underestimate the Dark Site ;)
Do you seriously plan on having a specialized team to go after Giga but are actively intent on nerfing her simultaneously so that she can't fight larger scale battles? That seems a bit coy.

Do you seriously plan on having a specialized team to go after Giga but are actively intent on nerfing her simultaneously so that she can't fight larger scale battles? That seems a bit coy.
You really need to chill bro. I didn’t make every single move specially to kill off your character.
A new specialized team would mean a new set of characters; really, this whole setup could be more focused on justifying a way to converge the two plots, with a “new team” being created from a mix of the first and second batch’s members.
And after this being said just above too…

Don’t underestimate the Dark Site ;)
I interpreted this as a relatively harmless, tongue-in-cheek comment.

Additionally, I may be wrong but I believe your initial Executive introduction said or implied that with the purge, non-Executives were upjumped to an Executive position to fill the gaps. (This also implies that positions below 099 also have a number for order of succession, but I don’t know if the specifics neccesarily matter.)

non-Executives were upjumped to an Executive position to fill the gaps.
Yeah, the example being the current 047 who was not an Exec prior to the Purge. Also there might or might not have that order of succession, I didn’t think that far ahead.

Yeah, the example being the current 047 who was not an Exec prior to the Purge. Also there might or might not have that order of succession, I didn’t think that far ahead.
The other options might be that Zero personally picks new Executives (taking time but exercising control) , senior Executives pick new Executives (liable to corruption), or dead Executives putting their replacements in their will (not particularly cutthroat).
It depends on a sliding scale of hegemony and pure order with any solution.

i am Still waiting for interaction~

I am Dying on the inside from Boredom~

i am Still waiting for interaction~

I am Dying on the inside from Boredom~
It might be a good idea for you to ping people who you’d want to set up a scene for your character with, then — simply saying you’re waiting for interaction doesn’t do anything if you don’t communicate a willingness to go 50% in setting up a scene.

It might be a good idea for you to ping people who you’d want to set up a scene for your character with, then — simply saying you’re waiting for interaction doesn’t do anything if you don’t communicate a willingness to go 50% in setting up a scene.
Ok.
.................. Lily_G Lily_G Would it be alright for Alexis to come into the fray?

You don't necessarily need permission in that case. Just read up on Sweety's latest post and then post a new thing, this time with your character interacting with them directly and you pinging them afterwards.

Do you have a general timeframe of when you plan to post next? I don’t mind waiting, but it would be appreciated if I knew around when that would happen.
Within this week (RL Has now taken a tough toll on me for the past three weeks)

Severia Severia Is wingy's Character Pic made from Picrew?
Sorry but I have one big messy folder where I saved whatever pics I like from everywhere. Pixiv, FB, Twitter, etc. So I really cant tell where exactly they’re from.

Edit: Just looked up Picrew. Most pic I saved in my folder are digitally drawn and I highly doubt they are made by any software like that.

I welcome any more of the rogues to group up with Sibylla's group at Beecham's,but if not,they'll go out looking for them and likely clashing with whoever from the second group of pursuers is sticking around.

(Of course,that depends on if the ones with Sibylla agree to go,and further plot developments after this eventful day are up to our GMs...)

I welcome any more of the rogues to group up with Sibylla's group at Beecham's,but if not,they'll go out looking for them and likely clashing with whoever from the second group of pursuers is sticking around.

(Of course,that depends on if the ones with Sibylla agree to go,and further plot developments after this eventful day are up to our GMs...)
What's in the beecham district that's so special again?

What's in the beecham district that's so special again?
It’s isolated and a good meeting spot for the Rogues. They won’t be seen, there won’t be significant collateral damage if a fight goes down, and concentrating all their power in one place makes them safer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back