• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Project Grozny: Prologue OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Id be climbing the walls if I was in quarantine lmao. I'll do my best, but we are really backed up on orders right now so that's fun.

Rielaix Rielaix this hurt Marcus on a whole 'nother level
Get destroyed by cute dragon loli, scrub.

Probabaly should have tried to write BEFORE finishing off this bottle of Kraken.
Take your time. But writing is even more fun when buzzed, no?

How does communication work again? Are there radio sets or something?
Windtalkers with Anprac for distant comms. Find your nearest Windtalker and get them to relay a message with their magic transponder. Or... ol' fashioned runner.

Some guy at work passed out from a fever of 104, and they sent everyone working the line with him home. People are fucking LIT because the company has been very forgiving about people taking sick time of right now and you don't get in trouble for not coming in.

And some chucklefuck shows up with a fever.

My guy, we are a critical manufacturer. At bare minimum everything he made will be recalled and quarantined. This shit isn't a joke. I work in a different department in the building but I cannot wait for the shitshow this kicks off.

Some guy at work passed out from a fever of 104, and they sent everyone working the line with him home. People are fucking LIT because the company has been very forgiving about people taking sick time of right now and you don't get in trouble for not coming in.

And some chucklefuck shows up with a fever.

My guy, we are a critical manufacturer. At bare minimum everything he made will be recalled and quarantined. This shit isn't a joke. I work in a different department in the building but I cannot wait for the shitshow this kicks off.
There's always that one person.
That sucks, man. Hang in there!

It's being treated as if he's got the virus even without official confirmation since better safe than sorry and all that. But it's just....104 is lethally high. I cannot comprehend WHY he came in. Motherfucker was on the floor. People thought he died. The whole area is cordoned off. Like 5 people are out of work. And he was EVERYWHERE. In the cafeteria. In the Atrium. On the factory floor coming in contact with who fucking knows. People in final assembly have to wear masks and gloves because a lot of stations are close quarters, but STILL. I don't get what was driving his decision to show up sick in the middle of a pandemic.

It's being treated as if he's got the virus even without official confirmation since better safe than sorry and all that. But it's just....104 is lethally high. I cannot comprehend WHY he came in. Motherfucker was on the floor. People thought he died. The whole area is cordoned off. Like 5 people are out of work. And he was EVERYWHERE. In the cafeteria. In the Atrium. On the factory floor coming in contact with who fucking knows. People in final assembly have to wear masks and gloves because a lot of stations are close quarters, but STILL. I don't get what was driving his decision to show up sick in the middle of a pandemic.
Fear of losing his job, perhaps? Lots of factors.
Unless he's a CCP spy, did that on purpose to shut down the factory, which in turn make you reliant on Chinese equipments. When we least expect it, China will invade. Hell, they already did, economically speaking...

[conspiracy theorist noises]

I can't imagine why. You don't lose time for taking off if you're sick right now. Not at my job. At WORST he'd take a hit from the bonus they're giving us for working. But that's only if he's used up all the leave that he had already (PTO AND sick time) And was going over. And even then the deduction is for the number of hours you're out of work total. So 2 days is 16 hours times his pay rate.

Ultimately there's no penalty for staying home right now, since the company put out a rule making it that way. He reasonably shouldn't havehad anything to be afraid of. Which makes the whole thing even more baffling and slightly infuriating.

I can't imagine why. You don't lose time for taking off if you're sick right now. Not at my job. At WORST he'd take a hit from the bonus they're giving us for working. But that's only if he's used up all the leave that he had already (PTO AND sick time) And was going over. And even then the deduction is for the number of hours you're out of work total. So 2 days is 16 hours times his pay rate.

Ultimately there's no penalty for staying home right now, since the company put out a rule making it that way. He reasonably shouldn't havehad anything to be afraid of. Which makes the whole thing even more baffling and slightly infuriating.
Well shoot. That's interesting and scary.

Yeah it's really just very stressful rn. Our numbers aren't getting met and demand keeps rising, and we keep getting new hoops to jump through like every week. Add that on top of general mechanical issues I have to deal with and your girl is TIRED.

Quarantine is honestly not sounding too bad rn lmao.

Yeah it's really just very stressful rn. Our numbers aren't getting met and demand keeps rising, and we keep getting new hoops to jump through like every week. Add that on top of general mechanical issues I have to deal with and your girl is TIRED.

Quarantine is honestly not sounding too bad rn lmao.
I got laid off (an English tutor), kinda bugged about it. Until I realized how nice it is to sleep in for an entire day. Kinda miss it, but hey, more free time for me to spend on RPN and draw.

Oh a tutor? That's neat! I could never teach I am way too impatient with people lol.

Also show us the forbidden art :U

The wind talkers have to be alive for communications to work right since they're the ones that are actually doing that?
Yup. But if your character has some knowledge with wind magic, they can take over.

Oh a tutor? That's neat! I could never teach I am way too impatient with people lol.

Also show us the forbidden art :U
Same tbh, but like most jobs, you just learn to adapt and cope with it. Most of those who learn are around my age, so it's not as bad as teaching kids. Those little demons. Agh.

Here's one from one of my other RP "Project Brethren" (is ded).
M13avRQ.jpg

Oh that's sick! I'm really digging the modern crusader aesthetic.

That's the premise of the RP, yes! It's a shame though, since the players were caught up with irl stuff, so it died on first round of posts. Also I learnt that lore dumping is too much for the players. So now I just leg it. People want something, they can ask, and I'll compromise. Imposing lores can kill RPs it seems. Simpler is better. Hence why Grozny came about, mlem.

Ah yeah lore dumping is kind of a hit or miss here. I had an rp with loads of world building that died pretty early on too, and I haven't tried to run it since. To date only 1 partner has bothered with it consistently, and I'm glad for it. But I had so many ideas for it in a group setting ;n;

Also your art is really great! I don't draw as often as I used to, and I should really start trying to do it again seriously, but now it's just.....where would I find the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back