• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest Project Anarchy OOC

Main
Here

Daisie

Strangely regular (better than the usual bizarre!)
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Project Anarchy OOC! Feel free to chat it up with the other members of the RP here. Do anything but vote.
Voting will NOT happen here. Go to the main thread for that. :)

Remember our three rules!
  • Abide by all RpNation's rules.
  • Only one action per post.
  • Be kind to one another.

Everyone will vote by posting an action for our main character to perform. Each action's effectiveness will be decided by a d6.
LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod
BackSet BackSet
Lunar Lunar
KageYuuki KageYuuki
Mechking Mechking
callisto callisto
Have fun!

Last edited:
First! (Hey, I had to say it)
:hornstongue; Welcome to the party, Backset. I have to say, I'm mighty pleased to have you on board.
I've been speculating doing this for quite a long time now, so I'm intrigued to see how it pans out. If nothing else, I'd love some crazy shenanigans.

Hi, all! This is so exciting, I've never done a dice roll rp on here before. Looking forward to this !!!

cae.gif

Hi, all! This is so exciting, I've never done a dice roll rp on here before. Looking forward to this !!!

cae.gif
:D Just so you're aware, I'll probably be doing all the dice rolls here, just to make things simple. All you have to do is write down what you'd like to have our character do, extravagant or not, and I'll handle the rest :hornstongue;

What kind of timeframe are we looking at between rounds anyway? Do you even have a set time?

I was actually going to ask about that: if I am in agreement with another poster about what the MC should do, should I still post a repeat of what they said? Or perhaps like the comment?

Thanks for reminding me to participate! Daisie Daisie

I’d say post it, boosts the chance of it being picked by the dice roll then. But that’s imo.

What kind of timeframe are we looking at between rounds anyway? Do you even have a set time?
I'm aiming for ~24 hrs after I made the original post, but if the replies finish up before then, it'll be as soon as I can.
I was actually going to ask about that: if I am in agreement with another poster about what the MC should do, should I still post a repeat of what they said? Or perhaps like the comment?

Thanks for reminding me to participate! Daisie Daisie
I’d say post it, boosts the chance of it being picked by the dice roll then. But that’s imo.
KageYuuki KageYuuki is right, best to make a post in the thread itself. It makes things easier on me. c:

On a completely random note, I've had more alerts today than in the past month. This makes me happy.

On a completely random note, I've had more alerts today than in the past month. This makes me happy.
That makes me so happy, too! :D
This is among the first of the RPs I've actually participated in for a long time. I've made a 1x1 with someone else, but other than that, this is the first new RP I've been in for a year, give or take. It's very refreshing.
I'll be posting tonight! Stay tuned!

That makes me so happy, too! :D
This is among the first of the RPs I've actually participated in for a long time. I've made a 1x1 with someone else, but other than that, this is the first new RP I've been in for a year, give or take. It's very refreshing.
I'll be posting tonight! Stay tuned!
I'm in a few but they're... slow. On a good day. xD

Woo post!

So I actually misunderstood how the dice rolls were gonna play into all this. I thought you were rolling a die to decide which action was going to be used.

Testing some things out. Did y'all get a notif for the dice roll edit?
The dice roll system is a bit wonky on RpN, it has to be done via editing. I just want to make sure that when I edit some tags into my post, it actually sends a notif. You'll have to let me know.
Either way, the post is out! Enjoy. ;)
BackSet BackSet
Lunar Lunar
KageYuuki KageYuuki
Mechking Mechking
callisto callisto

Testing some things out. Did y'all get a notif for the dice roll edit?
The dice roll system is a bit wonky on RpN, it has to be done via editing. I just want to make sure that when I edit some tags into my post, it actually sends a notif. You'll have to let me know.
Either way, the post is out! Enjoy. ;)
BackSet BackSet
Lunar Lunar
KageYuuki KageYuuki
Mechking Mechking
callisto callisto
You do get an alert when a tag is edited in, yes.

So I actually misunderstood how the dice rolls were gonna play into all this. I thought you were rolling a die to decide which action was going to be used.
Oh, no! Not quite, sorry for the confusion, lol.
In this RP, all actions are used. Hence the cap on players. Each roll decides the effectiveness of the actions.
Hope this clears things up! Do you still want to stick around?

Oh, no! Not quite, sorry for the confusion, lol.
In this RP, all actions are used. Hence the cap on players. Each roll decides the effectiveness of the actions.
Hope this clears things up! Do you still want to stick around?
Oh, yeah, I don't mind it either way. I'm still here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back