• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Quest Project Anarchy OOC

Main
Here
Daisie Daisie
So in this recent post do we just say whatever we want her to do or is there another post coming that asks for an action?

Daisie Daisie
So in this recent post do we just say whatever we want her to do or is there another post coming that asks for an action?
Oh, pfft
Sorry about the confusion again. Mayhaps it's not the greatest idea to write posts when I'm exhausted
Yes! Go ahead and write any action you'd like.
And I do mean any action. Whether it makes logical sense or not.
Go hog wild if you so desire.

oml that went downhill so fast
but I love it

LennyTheMemeGod LennyTheMemeGod has messaged me and informed me that he will not be able to participate in this RP, but may join back in later. Well wishes!

This is absolutely golden
All of this 👌
Will reply when I get the chance to later today.

Prob safer than mystery shrooms. Bet she’s gonna be going on a trip after that.
giphy.gif

"WhAaaAt?! ThEsE ShRoOms TAsTe FinE! WhaTs THe BiG DeAL?"

I changed up the order of execution a little bit just to make the story make sense. Though I didn't change anyone's dice results at all! Hope this is adequate. :)

I can already tell I'm gonna be the only voice of reason in Sue's schizophrenic (is that the right word?) mind.
Schizophrenia is a mental illness, I think a better description would be... highly, highly drugged.

Schizophrenia is a mental illness, I think a better description would be... highly, highly drugged.
No cause... see... there's six of us and each of us has a say in what she does. So it's lik she's got six voices in her head telling her what to do. Or... something.

No cause... see... there's six of us and each of us has a say in what she does. So it's lik she's got six voices in her head telling her what to do. Or... something.
Ooo, like a split-personality type deal or... something. I getcha.
Either way, Sue is completely screwed.

I hope mine rolls a six.

Edit;
I edited mine. Am I allowed to do that?
You can edit your post, but sorry Lenny, only one action per post 😢 From Sue's perspective, too.
So... maybe that makes 4 rules?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back