• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Prefix Not Entirely Accurate | Searching for a Original and Fandom Pairing 1x1 Partner | Open

Tarazul

The Dazzling Prince
Greetings to you all~! I'm TaraSobiki but be free to call me Tara if that fits your fancy. Recently I've been in the mood for a 1x1 RP and decided that I would act on that craving today!

A Bit About Me

• I live in America so that means my timezone is Eastern Standard Time.

• I've been roleplaying for almost two years now

• I'm a mega anime fan~!

• Pretty opened minded...or at least I like to think so.

How I Like My Roleplays

So I'm not particularly a picky person but I do have a few standards. It's not many so it won't take long to list my preferences.

• Decent grammar is key for any roleplay! I won't be able to respond if I have barely any idea what it says. I'm not saying  that I am the goddess of grammar but...please try. It's fine if you make mistakes every now and then though.

• I'd prefer a casual roleplay with occasional one liners. I'm not a highly detailed roleplayer myself and I get writer's block like everyone else sometimes so I can understand, especially when all the characters are doing is talking.

• Not exactly a must but I enjoy doubling a whole lot

• I'm not all that into darker themes so most things will be more light-hearted and maybe even comedic. I'm not saying we can't incorporate stuff that's on the darker side of things but I'd be happy if it wasn't all angst or violence. 

• I'd like it if we could talk a bit. I  enjoy conversing with my partners too so don't be afraid to talk with me out of character!

• Well paced. I don't want the story to go  too fast or drag on.

• Anime pictures please.

What I Will and Won't Roleplay

Not a very long list here but I feel I should mention these.

• I'm open to  MxM, MxF, and FxF. Most (if not all) pairings are welcomed.

• Rape, suicide,  and anything relating to them doesn't resonate well with me. I tend to steer clear of (extreme) mental illness related stuff nowadays too. I know those are things people have to go through but still I feel uncomfortable with  roleplaying them.

~Pairings Time ~

Everything before is said and done so time to talk roleplaying 

(Note, anything with a ❤ next to it means I'm craving it, a role in bold means I'd prefer to play it, and anything with a line through it means I'm no longer open to play it at this time. Feel free to check occasionally though.)

Fandoms 

• Fate Series (Fate/Zero, Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works, A little of Fate/kaleid Prisma Illya)
I don't really have many canon romantic ships that I think I could roleplay well but feel free to present a idea for a OC x Canon/Canon x OC or  OC x OC roleplay. I have a few ideas for some non-romantic comedy related plots too.

• Hetalia 
(I'm willing to do just about any OC x Canon or OC x OC though I would strongly prefer doubling with that)

• America x England (Variables include; Nyo!America x Nyo!England, 2p!Nyo!America x 2p!Nyo!England)

• America x France

• Canada x France (Variables include; Nyo!Canada x France, Canada x Nyo!France, Nyo!Canada x Nyo!France)

• Lithuania x Belarus (Variables include; Nyo!Lithuania x Nyo!Belarus, Nyo!Lithuania x Belarus)

• Lithuania x Poland (Variables include; Nyo!Lithuania x Nyo!Poland, Lithuania x Nyo!Poland)

• Russia x Lithuania (Variables include; Nyo!Russia x Nyo!Lithuania)

• Prussia x Hungary (Variables include; Nyo!Prussia x Nyo!Hungary )

• ❤ Taiwan x Vietnam (Variables include; Nyo!Taiwan x Nyo!Vietnam, Nyo!Taiwan x Vietnam)

• Romano x Spain (Variables include; Nyo!Romano x Spain, Romano x Nyo!Spain)

• Sweden x Finland (Variables include; Nyo!Sweden x Nyo!Finland, 2p!Sweden x 2p!Finland, 2p!Nyo!Finland x 2p!Nyo!Finland)

• Romania x Hungary (Variables include; Nyo!Romania x Nyo!Hungary)

• Greece x Japan (Variables include; Nyo!Greece x Nyo!Japan, Nyo!Greece  x Japan, Greece x Nyo!Japan)

• Seychelles x France (Variables include; Nyo!Seychelles x Nyo!France)

• Nyo!Seychelles x Nyo!England

• Nyo!Prussia x Nyo!Italy

• Nyo!Germany x Nyo!Italy

• Nyo!Ukraine x Nyo!Latvia

• Nyo!WY x Nyo!Sealand (This would be pure fluff)

(Don't be afraid to ask me about any more pairings because I more than likely forgot some  here. There are probably many more characters I'm willing to ship.

I'm free to do non-romantic stuff with Iceland and Norway, Liechtenstein and Switzerland, and England and his brothers by the way.) 

Pairings

• Genie/Djinn x Human Master
  • Demon x Demon Contractor 
  • Ghost x Living
  • ❤ Witch (Can be male or female) x Apprentice/Normal Human (Kind of leaning towards a FxF with this one right now)
  • Familiar x Witch/Witch's Apprentice 
  • Cocky Nobleman/woman x Modest Commoner
  • Host/Hostess x Host/Hostess or Host/Hostess x Customer
  • Villain x Hero 
  • Athlete x Gamer (leaning towards FxF right now)
  • Dragon x Knight in-training/Mage (The dragon would be able to transform into a human by the way)

(More may come later. ) 

I'm ready to discuss plots at any moment. Thanks for checking out this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
ID do ghost x living. 

I have something in mind where only the living person could see the ghost and the ghost would always stick around the living one and act stupid around them. Id like the ghost here...

Hey! I've been looking for someone to play Spain/Romano with, and demon/demon contactor would be great. Let me know if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back