• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom PPG Highschool AU

Lycoris

Radiance of Tomorrow
2d842eb25af1dea13376597bae5ea93f69a45b4b.jpg

(Art by: Leechee Doodles)

Hey there! This may be a little specific of a request, but I've been craving an rp like this for a while.
Basically the idea would be a powerpuff x rowdyruff rp set in high school.
I was inspired after originally doing this with another person in the past, as well as after reading a super well done fanfic.

With this, I'm open to doubling or even tripling if you prefer. It really doesn't matter to me.
My only preference for characters is that I really would want to play Blossom. Other than that I'm good.

When it comes to the characters, I base their personality around their portrayal in a fanfic called "As Time Goes By" by Carriedreamer.
Although I don't expect my partners to read the fanfic to have to rp this with me. As long as you have a general grasp of the original show, you should be perfectly fine!

Anyways, please comment below or pm me if you're interested~ ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back