• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers: Dragonspire

It's a shame that I didn't find this earlier but Phantom Ranger does sound interesting

Sure, you can be the Phantom Ranger, Venchi. To start, you and Trektek could be sort of like the Bulk and Skull non-powered side-kicks until a story arc later on allows you two to become the Platinum Ranger and the Phantom Ranger. We could say those powersets exist independently from the seven Dragonspire shards and gives them a unique place within the Power Rangers.

Sorry all, taking a bit longer than planned to get the CS Database and the OOC and IC up. I'm hoping to at least have the CS up within a few hours. I'm hunting for character images for Eyran and the Commander and will include them in the CS.

Sorry, been working hours on hashing out the world history of the other Earth, lol. I decided to drop the Korsaedish as the Imperials and instead have Viking warlords as the bad guys. The Nordic Imperium, and that way we can bring some Norse mythology and monsters into the fray. I'm still hashing out the details, will include it all in a National Background area of the CS for Eyran.

The new OOC thread is now linked in the CS thread. I am waiting to post the IC thread until character bios are up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back