Other Post Fun Facts About Yourself

- I do not have a religion, but I believe in God.

- I was diagnosed with Bipolar at 11. (Most ppl with BPD aren't diagnosed till almost adulthood)

- I ramble so much I wanna punch myself sometimes

- I cry really easily, doesn't matter which emotion tbh >.>

- I've had some wack paranormal experiences over the years.

- Although I am a woman, I have an odd interest in being a drag king..

- Lady Gaga is my biggest inspiration -cri-

- I prefer Dragon Age over Skyrim

- I have to rub my hands together when I get excited.

- I worry and say sorry too much.

- I usually like music I can't understand.

- I get really attached to things I like and go into phases a lot.

Fun facts about me:
1. I wish I was a furry
2. I wish I had long hair
3. I wish I was a wolf
4. I'm kinda boring
5. I'm a huge marvel fangirl
6. I hate the fact I just called myself a fangirl BUT IT'S TRUE!

The Pacman frog is my favorite frog. There are many like it but this frog is my frog. This is my frog You are not welcome in my frog. Sun Tzu said that. Unless its a farm!

Fun facts? Hmm

- I broke my pinky finger ice skating. (Keep in mind this is AFTER the fact I told my friend that I was a pro at it)
- I used to make snowmen out of sand and call them sandmen

im hydrophobic, but i can go in the ocean no problem.

despite adoring romantic manga, otome games, and romantic comedies, im repulsed by the thought of dating. i like the idea of dating, but not the act.

im mistaken for my mothers youngest child... when im her first born.

i went through a phase at ten-ish where i mimiced my favourite anime character (ichigo from tokyo mew mew) and would say "nya" or "nyu" just... constantly. this was apparently a huge mistake, because now, ten years later, i have a habit of saying "nyu" when confused, curious, or surprised and i cant fucking stop

i find horror movies really boring or funny, but love horror anime and anime-style games as they can actually creep me out.

my cat is kinda tubby

sometimes I obsess over canon characters (shocker?)
I like Asian food a lot
I'm also studying to become a counselor

I almost floated down a waterfall and died when I was 9 but my dad's friend saved me

I'm good at playing Love Live (also obsessed with the game)

On multiple occasions when I was younger I've gotten lost and separated from my parents (without a phone) in large places like the airport、disneyland、or a mall

I used to have a fish tank with three fish and after they died、every single one vanished from the tank. We could not find a body.

My mom slammed the car trunk on my hand、my cousin slammed the door on my finger、and my dad slammed the door on my finger over the course of my life which、I have no idea why I've gotten so many injuries like this...

And I really like undercooked meat for some reason (?)

-Raging Furry trash
-My legs are deformed from sitting with my feet by my ass, instead of cross-legged.
-I cry really easily
-I generally don't like the persona I put online, but I'm just a natural attention seeker.
(Imagine being the thing you complained abou-
SHUT IT, JUDGEMENTAL ME--)
-I'm a Rez guy
-I'm in the Army Cadets.

Fun facts about me:
1. I wish I was a furry
2. I wish I had long hair
3. I wish I was a wolf
4. I'm kinda boring
5. I'm a huge marvel fangirl
6. I hate the fact I just called myself a fangirl BUT IT'S TRUE!

You WISH you were a furry..?
Just go into the fandom, that confuses me..

You WISH you were a furry..?
Just go into the fandom, that confuses me..
Wait, it's that simple? I thought there was some ancient ritual that had to be preformed and then you had to go live in the woods for a week before finally emerging as a true furry.

I'm kidding.

Wait, it's that simple? I thought there was some ancient ritual that had to be preformed and then you had to go live in the woods for a week before finally emerging as a true furry.

I'm kidding.
No actually, that is correct. I did it twice, it was great.

Then after injecting goat blood into my ankles I became..

Furry Trash...

oof..

Last edited:
No actually, that is correct. I did it twice, it was great.

Then after injecting goat blood into my ankles I became..

FurAffinity Trash...

oof..
Aw man needles.

If the public ridicule didn't turn me off (which it did. That and honestly I don't care.) the fact that it involves needles just did.

Here we go...
  • I have a laundry list of mental disorders including: autism, ADHD, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, depression, anxiety, social anxiety, and health anxiety.
  • I’ve been openly gay since fifth grade.
  • In real life my passion is acting and I’ve actually won an award for my excellent work as a character that didn’t even have a name!
  • I have a crippling phobia of spiders.
  • I’ve been an atheist since sixth grade.
  • Despite having social anxiety I actually make friends quite easily.
  • My other passions besides theatre include fashion, Pokémon, and research.
  • I watched a bunch of Monsters Inside Me growing up and thusly diagnosed my mom’s friend’s sister correctly before the doctors did.
  • My favorite color is pink.
  • I’m girlier than most girls I know.

Here we go...
  • I have a laundry list of mental disorders including: autism, ADHD, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, depression, anxiety, social anxiety, and health anxiety.
  • I’ve been openly gay since fifth grade.
  • In real life my passion is acting and I’ve actually won an award for my excellent work as a character that didn’t even have a name!
  • I have a crippling phobia of spiders.
  • I’ve been an atheist since sixth grade.
  • Despite having social anxiety I actually make friends quite easily.
  • My other passions besides theatre include fashion, Pokémon, and research.
  • I watched a bunch of Monsters Inside Me growing up and thusly diagnosed my mom’s friend’s sister correctly before the doctors did.
  • My favorite color is pink.
  • I’m girlier than most girls I know.
Would you take offense if I called you a pure bean?

well because i love talking about myself

- i have been in a bathtub for nearly sixteen hours once, let me just say things were tough at one point in my life and i felt safe in the water
- my family comes from a central asian han tribe, called the golden elks (rhe sarybagysh), that were picked out to be the chiefs of their communities- in other words, sort of like ancient nobility. it doesn't really matter much but i find it awesome
- my favourite flower is the tiger lily- because it represents a positive pride one can have for themselves, along with wealth and prosperity
- i am a huge nctzen (primarily a haechan stan) and i will not be ashamed of the fact that i enjoy a lot of kpop, despite how many people don't think i'm the type of girl who would like that stuff- i kindly request to not be put in boxes
- my fanfiction library on fanfiction.net alone had 1k + fanfics
- i was also nearly stabbed once, by a cousin

-I am admittadly a brony but only for the first few seasons before it started getting bad (so everything up until season 5, I think.)
-I am a complete superhero nerd but I haven't read many comics (I used to read Ms. Marvel before it started getting anvil heavy and I've missed most of the new Squirrel Girl comics).

* Argumentative -

* INFP personality type -

*My ideals and beliefs push people away from me.

*I am a writer first, RPer second.

*I take slight enjoyment from hurting and defeating my own characters,

*Gluten isn't real.

*Technology is my greatest physical aid, and my greatest existential threat.

• I hula hooped for an hour once
• my uncle has been on jimmy fallon
• I have a birthmark in the shape of a pine tree
• I sang the national anthem for a Harlem Globetrotters game once by myself (with the flu)
• I learned an entire lead role in two weeks for a show (we love that understudy life!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back