Other Post Fun Facts About Yourself

Ooh, everybody loves talking about themselves~

-I’ve been doing improv comedy casually for almost a year now and I think I’m getting good enough to start seriously performing!

-I’ve been a musician for 13 years

-I’m bilingual and learning a third, aiming to be an interpreter so I can translate books and stuff

-I have tinnitus

-I scored a 33 composite score on the ACT during junior year (I graduated early, so it was also technically my senior year)

-I auditioned for a local production of Newsies last month but got rejected

-I’m stupidly knowledgeable on the mysterious, the supernatural, and the paranormal. Dyatlov? Pass. Indrid? Cold. Utsuro? Bune. Green children? St. Martin. Hotel? Trivago.

-My mom got me a blue lion stuffed animal for my 19th birthday in December and I’ve been sleeping with it since <3

I am writing poetry so I can seduce some dead poets because I want to become a starving artist.

I ate way too much food today.

-Voice(s) in a video game.
-Inspired dev's to make a fighting game.
-Lord of Scotland (despite not living near the place).
-Immune to hangovers. Seriously. I can drink until I blackout and feel nothing the next morning.

* I was such a fantasy/SciFi book worm as a child it wasn't funny.
*I'm a pretty heavy introvert. I've had friends tell me to go out and do something new by myself. But I'm too terrified to go anywhere alone.
* I wanted to be a Voice Actor
* I'm Wiccan.
*I've always wanted to cosplay but never had the money to buy a costume and I have little to no skills to create one.
* I've been jealous by those who can draw because I am so bad at it. I understand practicing might help. But as of late I don't have the time nor sanity to commit to it.
*I've always wanted to be artsy or crafty. But because of the way I was raised I learned to put other things first before things like that.
* I'm single, and if I remain that way I will be the crazy cat lady. I plan to own five once I get my own home.
*I love cartoons! My first love was Animaniacs ( I secretly had a crush on Yakko Warner when I was like 12) And now am having a blast with the new Ducktales.
*My favorite dessert is Creme Brulee
*I have a weird addiction to fries.
* I was holding my friends purses as they got into a bar fight once.
* I collect crystals
* I love Mythology/Fairy Tales
* I want to talk to a ghost at least once in my life.
* As a kid I would dream I would go on my own adventure like the characters in books and/or tv shows did.

I think that's enough for now.. lol.

*I'm a pretty heavy introvert. I've had friends tell me to go out and do something new by myself. But I'm too terrified to go anywhere alone.
That sounds less like being an introvert, and more like a little bit of agoraphobia.

Being an introvert means you become more energized when being alone, and you spend that energy when with others. Being alone is like recharging your batteries. It doesn't have much to do with fear.

I don't mean to be rude at all, but this sounds like a serious problem... Or at least like it has the potential of developing into one. My friend has a pretty serious fear of leaving the house on their own, and it's crippling... I just hope you're ok. :/

im a reincarnation of a steppe cavalryman

angry and screaming at the top of my lungs while riding this bucking bronco of a life

lol

- I'm a Mormon, despite all the joking occult talk and devil shows. I do believe in demons and the devil, they're just... Very far from the ones I portray, trust me. Heck, my favourite show is called "Lucifer" and stars Satan, himself. Still VERY far from the one I believe in, though.

Holy flip, me tooooooo. Except, you could replace the show with Supernatural for me cause I haven't watched Lucifer (yet).

Also, just so I can hop on the fun fact train. I'm really allergic to Hot Cheetos...

I was once so tired on a test day that when I was answering a short response about hormones and proteins, I went off on a tangent about space and time travel. Eventually, I came to the conclusion that somehow hormones and proteins will be able to make us go through the space-time continuum. It's safe to say that I missed the points on that question.

I love longboarding! But I haven't gone in awhile.
I really should see a therapist - It's ironic because I'm a psychologist that can't stop overthinking my own symptoms
I have really bad anxiety in elevators, cars and planes
Social anxiety is also a thing but I'm incredibly good at acting - except it's totally draining and I become an angry monster within 2 hours of being surrounded by people
I basically have no family

• Despite what people think. I’m still an ass.
• If you breath around me I will most likely death stare you till the end of time.
• I listen to a lot of classical music.
• There are very few people that I actually enjoy spending my time with.
• I’m social with an antisocial personality.
• I came to the United States at 12.
• I verbally and physically assault myself on a regular basis.
• I fax random pictures of things to everyone.
•I’m an accountant.

Thanks for getting to know me.
Ha.

1. I love photography and writing
2. I can speak three languages
3. I also love reading

Last edited:
  • I like anime
  • I play video games
  • I can speak Malay, German and, Japanese
  • My favorite anime is Code Geass
  • I love martial arts and foreign films
  • I love writing

I like to do Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA for short) and practice armored combat. I also enjoy boxing on the side. Despite how aggressive and scrappy of a person I am in my athletic career I genuinely like to be a sweet cinnamon roll everyone thinks is cute. I've never told anyone in my real life this; for example when my girlfriend calls me a cutiepie I write it off with a grunt and a "Nooo get outta here Babe I'm not cute." But deep down inside it makes my stomach flutter and my soul scream with joy. I don't know why I'm like this.

I like to do Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA for short) and practice armored combat. I also enjoy boxing on the side. Despite how aggressive and scrappy of a person I am in my athletic career I genuinely like to be a sweet cinnamon roll everyone thinks is cute. I've never told anyone in my real life this; for example when my girlfriend calls me a cutiepie I write it off with a grunt and a "Nooo get outta here Babe I'm not cute." But deep down inside it makes my stomach flutter and my soul scream with joy. I don't know why I'm like this.

Gap characters are definitely cute

i'm bored sooo imma add to the randomness.
*I have moles on my chin that form Orion's belt.
*I'm baby-faced, to the point that I often get ID'd when I go to the movies.

- I'm a 911 dispatcher and a former road medic and have seen way much more than I wish on anyone

- I can quote the 3 original Ninja Turtles movies word for word

Nothing else really special.

• the only reason i wasn't born in Ireland is because both of my siblings got chicken pox before we were supposed to move
  • my hair just gets thicker instead of longer
  • i have a birthmark in my eye
  • i met my brother's (future) wife when i was two years old and then never saw her again until they got married

Users who are viewing this thread

Back