• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Popmin's Partner Search

popmin

Nobody Put's Baby In A Corner
Greetings! my name is popmin and I am currently looking for someone to write all different kinds of things with. Read below for info about me , my rules , and my ideas for this story. First off I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking a look at my thread, if you're interested please let me know by sending me a pm or posting on this thread!
About Me
  • She/Her
  • Proud dog mother
  • Music Lover
  • Active Reader/Writer
  • 3rd person, literate - usually writes between 3-6 paragraphs.
  • Bump me every two days if I do not answer, some times I forget so I need a little reminder.
  • I mostly roleplay on discord, but I'm very happy to roleplay on if you would rather.
  • Very OOC chatting friendly, I like to have some ooc chatting going on just to get to know my partner a little bit.
  • Very ghost friendly, please be ghost friendly as well. There will be no hard feelings if you start to dislike our roleplay.
  • I like to have romance in my roleplays, so if you're looking for a platonic pairing then I'm not the partner for you.
Rules
  • Character sheets: Real face claims please! The length of character sheet is up to you.
  • Pairings: I only do fxm but I might be willing to try out fxf
  • Doubling not necessary , but I am willing to double if wanted. also, please be willing to play smaller side characters throughout the story. They are sometimes very important to the story.
  • Post locations: I mostly roleplay on Discord, but I'm very happy to roleplay on the site in pm's or thread.
  • literacy: Please be semi literate to literate, no one liners because the roleplay will not go anywhere.
  • Coding: personally, I don’t code. I simply don’t have the talent to do it , awesome sauce to those of you who do and if you wish to use coding in your posts , then you are more than welcome to.
  • Plotting: please be willing to discuss ideas. I want a partner who will cooperate and unite our ideas to create a magnificent story.

Idea(s)

Pairings
Princess x Bodyguard
Mafia boss x Victim
Mafia boss x Girl
Bad Boy x Bad Girl
Bad Boy x Good Girl
CEO x Assistant
Cop x Criminal
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hybrid
Wolf x Hybrid
Roommate x Roommate
Sister x Sisters fiancé
Childhood friend x Childhood friend
Preachers Daughter x Trouble Maker
Arranged Marriage

Plots
I don't have any as of right now but I will add them as time goes on

Fandoms
Supernatural : Looking for mainly Dean, maybe Sam
Criminal Minds: Looking For Spencer
The Vampire Diaries: Looking for Damon, Elijah, or Niklaus

Hello! I absolutely love this thread!. Please PM me whenever you're free! :)

(I will literally do like anything here-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back