• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ๐จ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ | ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง!

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
D815EE92-97AA-4A20-A46D-6A25FCAF759F.jpeg

Hiya all!

This is a super specific request, so Iโ€™m not expecting to find an over-abundance of partners with this, but Iโ€™m really in the mood for something set in the same universe as Ponyo!

In terms of canonical characters, Iโ€™d love to play:
- Fujimoto

- Gran Mamare
My childhood crush on both of them has returned and Iโ€™m desperate to give either a go.

Iโ€™m literate to novella (quality over quantity) and would prefer to include romance of any gender pairing.

If youโ€™re wondering where a plot would go with characters like these and romantic undertones, the initial idea was to mess around with canon.

A couple examples:
- A CCxOC in which we completely adjust canon, making either Fujimoto or Gran Mamare the exclusive God of the Sea and building a plot alongside your character from there.
- A CCxCC exploring the relationship of Gran Mamare and Fujimoto before the movie.

If this concept sounds interesting to you (the examples are not plots set in stone), feel free to comment or DM me! (:

095379BC-E91A-4419-94D9-28FFA65A21A0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back