• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jinkori

poker face
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
★ INTRO //
hello everyone! i am looking for a fun and somewhat casual roleplay to help get me through this school year! it's been a while since i've used this site, so i am giving this thread a nice little trim to freshen it up. i am open to a lot of things, so if you are at all interested, please message me privately instead of replying on this thread! thank you and have a good time!
★ ABOUT ME //
- my name is jin! i'm an estp and a leo. i'm also a transmasc guy who uses it/he pronouns, so please be lgbtq+ friendly like i am!
- i live in the est timezone and i'm active throughout the day for ooc chatting, but i usually only have time to sit down and write in the evening
- i am a 16 year old highschool student! i personally don't care about my partner's age but i totally understand if this made you click off!
- i am mostly interested in fandom roleplays at the moment, canon or oc, but i'm absolutely down for something original as well!
- i'm the most comfortable with either canon/canon pairings or oc/oc pairings! i really don't know if i can pull of a canon/oc pairing, sorry, but i might be able to be convinced if the plot is inspiring enough
- i absolutely love fantasy, sci-fi, romance plots! and oh my god angst! i am a sucker for angst! romance doesn't have to be main focus of the roleplay, although i'd prefer that it is, but if it can be somehow incorporated into the plot, that would be a dream!
- some of my favorite themes are: soulmates/red string; childhood friends to lovers; reincarnated lover(s); supernatural/human; royalty/knight; celebrity/bodyguard; priest/demon; pro gamer/game character; mafia/detective; and much more!
- i would classify myself as a semi-literate writer! i try to start with a good 2-3 paragraphs at first but i will usually mirror your length. however, i do value quality over quality, so the length doesn't really matter as long i have something to work with!
- i will try to reply at least 3 times a week, depending on my time, energy, and inspiration! i will also expect the same from you, just so the roleplay doesn't start lagging then die off. but of course respect and understanding goes both ways so just communicate if something comes up, and i will too!
- i would heavily prefer using discord for ooc chatting, planning, organizing, etc. it's not a deal breaker for me if you'd rather not use discord, i'm also up for chatting through private messages here! i would also prefer roleplaying on this site but i'm open to working something out!
- i'm also super into making playlists, pinterest boards, memes, etc. for our characters and roleplay in general! i can get crafty if i'm really inspired, so it would be cool if we could do stuff like that together, but it's not required of course
- i love making character sheets! i'd prefer if we can both do that so we have a good mutual understanding before writing!
- i'm much more used to writing masculine characters and m/m pairings, so please be okay with that! i also love to play around with gender, if we're doing canon characters, so you might expect that. if you'd like a roleplay with any sort of feminine character, you'd have to be the one playing them, sorry!
- i'm super patient and chill, but also fun! i don't expect perfection. i totally understand if you make any slip-ups or something comes up in life. all i ask is that we are on friendly terms and have respect and maturity towards each other!
★ ABOUT YOU //
- lgbtq+ friendly! i personally don't really care about age, just please be a good person and we'll get along!
- can match my writing in terms of quality and quantity to the best of your ability, and try to keep up with replies
- preferably use discord for ooc chatting and planning, but of course we can work things out
- be patient, understanding, and a good communicator! i can also get a bit crazy when it comes to ooc chatting and planning, so preferably you should also try to match my energy! of course it's no biggie if you are not as extroverted as i am, but please don't be a dry texter
- comfortable with writing canon/canon or oc/oc pairings as those are what i'm comfortable with
- you must be comfortable with romance! i like my stories with at least some romance incorporated in it in order for me to stay focused, sorry!
- i will say this again as a warning but i can get overly friendly and extroverted when it comes to ooc chatting, so while i prefer someone who can match my energy, i totally understand if you'd rather not!
[/FONT]
★ INTERMISSION //
wow that was a lot! thanks for sticking with me! i just wanted to say that this is mainly a fandom roleplay search, but i am also open to original roleplays, in case it wasn't super clear. i am in a couple of fandoms but the ones i am the most knowledgeable of and interested in right now are: genshin impact, honkai star rail, and mo dao zu shi. i'm absolutely down to do any of the below ideas with either of those fandoms or even oc's from them! i will make another post with a list of characters and pairings since this is getting long. if you'd like some writing samples, just let me know and i can give you some! also i'm sorry for the cringe names below...
★ IDEAS //
- past life paradox: character A is a loyal knight who pledged to serve character B, a member of royalty, for all eternity. however, tensions between the kingdoms were high and danger lurked in the shadows at all times. character A was determined to protect character B with their life, but failure soon became inevitable as wave after wave of assassins were sent after character B every night. character A couldn't protect them, and so character B passed away one night after an assassin successfully took their life. character A quickly followed after. but instead of the sweet paradise that they believed to come after death, character A woke up in an entirely new world/era with only the memory of their past life and the clothes on their back. later, they find character B in this new setting/life, however they have no memory of their past, like a blank slate. character A is determined to help them remember again, and to not break their pledge again, no matter the cost. this is super versatile when it comes to the setting and mechanics of the new life, as well as the characters' identities there!
- a gamer's guide to online dating: character A and B are both pro gamers who specialize in playing the world's biggest and craziest MOBA game. they both dominate every leaderboard, have millions of viewers online, are the cream of the crop in their field—but they are also rivals. everyone knows about their thorny rivalry, since it is one of the main reasons that people keep coming back to watch them rage about each other and fight for 1st place. the game includes 1v1, 2v2, and 4v4 matches and both characters specialize in 1v1. however, a new, mysterious group of players suddenly swept up the arena and rose to the top of the leaderboards, replacing characters A and B. at the same time, the MOBA's annual tournament is coming around the corner. character A and B are forced to team up by their to eliminate the threat to their rightful thrones on top of the leaderboard. we sure love a rivalry with tension thick enough to cut through with a knife! the mechanics and specifics of the game and what the characters do in it are super versatile. if we want to do 4v4 matches during the tournaments, we could both add a side character to the equation? or we could just do 2v2 matches so we only have to work with the 2 characters we already have? i'm open!
- aaaaaaahhhhhhhh uuuuhhhhhh aaauuugghhhh i do have more ideas but i'll write them down later... or maybe in a separate post because this is becoming a lot of words... stay tuned!

Last edited:
hey gang! since the main post is getting hella long, i'm just gonna put the pairings i'm currently interested in here. i will color the character that i'm the most comfortable with playing. if color both that means i'm okay with playing either. i will also underline what i'm craving the most. of course i do have oc's and i am willing to do original roleplays with them. slay!
- diluc/tartaglia
- zhongli/tartaglia
- ayato/thoma
- itto/thoma
- ayato/itto
- albedo/aether
- gepard/sampo
- dan heng/blade
- jing yuan/blade
- jing yuan/dan heng
- caelus/dan heng
- wei wuxian/lan wangji
- shen qingqiu/luo binghe

Last edited:
Hello! im very new to this site and would love to not only see the full list but rp! I'm also more discord based and would love to make a server where we could have an ooc chat and like an ideas chat! I write mostly 2-3 paragraphs if im like having a bad day 2 max but short you know? I haven't made ocs in any fandoms in years so i can only really do canon but open to making an oc. I usually only do m/m rps as well. I have no clue how this site works so uh I hope this reaches you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back