• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Shadow Plague (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hmmm... strange, Stillsnow hasn't been seen on the site for over a week. I'm concered if she's still doing this RP or not

Hello everyone! I hope that my character messages got a couple of people stirring or talking, I'm completely new to this site and the concept of forums in general so I don't know how to really approach starting out. I have another character in mind with the other three I've made but I need a real way to start out what I currently have. I've been roleplaying for maybe 4-5 years now so I've got plenty of experience under my belt. Don't be afraid to start the conversation! :closed eyes open smile:

Ooo I'm behind. Had a really rough week but things are actually going well now, I'm happy to report. c:

Hmmm... strange, Stillsnow hasn't been seen on the site for over a week. I'm concered if she's still doing this RP or not
Yeah that is kinda concerning... I'd probably count them out for now. If they come back, maybe there will be a way to reintroduce them...? We'd have to figure it out, but it's been long enough that I'd probably plan around them being gone.

Hello everyone! I hope that my character messages got a couple of people stirring or talking, I'm completely new to this site and the concept of forums in general so I don't know how to really approach starting out. I have another character in mind with the other three I've made but I need a real way to start out what I currently have. I've been roleplaying for maybe 4-5 years now so I've got plenty of experience under my belt. Don't be afraid to start the conversation! :closed eyes open smile:
Heyyy Calamity!! Welcome, lol. Starting out is always a bit difficult. Anyone wanna give Calam a helping hand?
Latios Latios SadSnake SadSnake Yahhah Yahhah Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

I would but I need to know where his characters are at the current time of the RP. Seeing as all my characters are in the forest spying on Charles, if Kimber is lets say in the city, my characters can't reach her in any natural way.

I could also use my powers of GM to make some events happen around her, random Pokemon come up to her, or maybe a human comes by and talks. Who knows, but again, I need that first post to tell me where and what she's doing

TranCalamity TranCalamity If you can, at least try to have your characters in Eterna city, where My character, Alistair, and his pokemon are at. We can go from there if you want, since I am having Alistair meet a character belonging to Sad Snake.

I just posted my first message. Tried to make it relatively believable for my character while also putting her in a good spot to get stopped or talked to.

My characters don’t have much to say other than keep looking through the window or leaving. And if they leave the house then they have no one but themselves to respond to. With that I either don’t respond yet so they can stay and react to what Charles does when more happens, or respond, have them leave and see what I can do to have them encounter another group of characters

I just wrote what SadSnake put down; it sounds fine and all but it doesn't sound directed to what I or Embers is doing. So I think I'm still essentially waiting for Embers to send a message for me; his tyrantrum's response?

I just wrote what SadSnake put down; it sounds fine and all but it doesn't sound directed to what I or Embers is doing. So I think I'm still essentially waiting for Embers to send a message for me; his tyrantrum's response?
Hey! Sorry for keeping you waiting. My time is being taken by work and school at the moment, but I promise to get a post out today!

I’m going to try and get a post out later today. However with college and stuff I might forget, so hold me to it :P

Uh, do you want the Latios to be seen, Latios Latios ? It seems like a logical place to kickstart the story and have important stuff happen, but I don't especially feel like having one of my characters be beheaded

Well... he could flip through it and not see anything at first. Which has the Lati leave. But then after further reviewing finds them after the have left

I would imagine that spotting an invisible creature first time around would be rather difficult. So I would assume it would be plausible to miss it the first time.

Hey Yahhah Yahhah , I figured if your character doesn’t have anyone to interact with anymore, you could possibly come across the Lati spying on Charles in the house. Just a thought if you wanted to try that.

Hey Yahhah Yahhah , I figured if your character doesn’t have anyone to interact with anymore, you could possibly come across the Lati spying on Charles in the house. Just a thought if you wanted to try that.
I can have him happen upon it in the next post I do, if Sadsnake doesn’t want to continue the interaction of course I just couldn’t think of a reason why Maximus would stick around for conversation after that so I had him bounce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back