• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Shadow Plague (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Small questions: Do items need to come from the base game or can they be taken from mystery dungeon?

Items can be just about anything. Not exactly your standard boosting items. (Example: a Necklace.) However when it dose come to boosting times. Try to stick to main games.

Last edited:
Yeah, boosting items such as never melt ice and such. The typical hold items In the main games.

Well, my characters are posted. I'm not as confident writing pokemon as I am trainers but hopefully this is good enough

Hey fellas ^^ I'm not sure if I'll be joining or not. I did play a major role in the last incarnation of this RP though and I'm greatly attached to it, so I will be around offering an eye and storytelling advice to Latios.

Think of me as a fan of y'all :P unless I end up actually joining at some point.

It's nice to meet you all!

Now I don't want to be that guy but I want to say that I may or may not make that my human's starting location

Now I don't want to be that guy but I want to say that I may or may not make that my human's starting location
Bruh half the time my inspiration comes directly from random images, songs, or completely unrelated TV shows 😂 love it and own it

Okay: Okay, I think I'm finally done adding stuff to Nishiara. I'm gonna take a break before I write up Amelia and finish up Leostar
(Still feel free to talk to me about them both for constuctive criticism or really anything else)

Last edited:
Waiting for more of the people who were interested to get a chance to post a character. As of right now to my a few of the interested members have signed up so I wanna give them a chance

Just got back from my trip. I'll be starting this soon. Was hoping more people would have signed up but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back