• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

The pichu looked at him curiously
He tried a different approach with a baby pokemon. Walking up to it and squatting down to it's level. "Hey buddy. Want some food?" He took out an oran berry and held it out to the Pichu. "Go on. It's all yours."

He tried a different approach with a baby pokemon. Walking up to it and squatting down to it's level. "Hey buddy. Want some food?" He took out an oran berry and held it out to the Pichu. "Go on. It's all yours."

It looked at him before looking at the berry, it slowly approached him before sniffing the berry then picked it up in its paws before taking a bite, it held onto the berry as it tried to scamper away

It looked at him before looking at the berry, it slowly approached him before sniffing the berry then picked it up in its paws before taking a bite, it held onto the berry as it tried to scamper away
"Wait no- agh!" He chased after it.

They ended up following the pichu to a small bush were it ran inside and gave the berry to its twin
He kneeled down. "Two of you?" He said. "You were just sharing. Alright well." He said taking pokemon food lit his backpack. "Come on. This for the both of you."

He kneeled down. "Two of you?" He said. "You were just sharing. Alright well." He said taking pokemon food lit his backpack. "Come on. This for the both of you."

The pichu twins looked at him, skeptical of his offering before the one that was laying down began talking to its twin, Ryan could notice a purple haze across its face

The pichu twins looked at him, skeptical of his offering before the one that was laying down began talking to its twin, Ryan could notice a purple haze across its face
He looked at it. "Purple Haze.... Purple Haze... Poisoned. Hold on I got just the thing for that." He dug through his bag and pulled out a handful of Pecha berries and set them on the ground gently.

He looked at it. "Purple Haze.... Purple Haze... Poisoned. Hold on I got just the thing for that." He dug through his bag and pulled out a handful of Pecha berries and set them on the ground gently.

The twins looked at the peach’s berries longingly, the one that ran greedily grabbed them without hesitation and went to feed them to its sibling

“How did you know it was poison Ryan?” She asked
"Purple hugh on its face. Pretty much poisoned pokemon will have purple discoloration on its facial features. For pokemon that are naturally purple it's black." He said. "Most status effects have easily spotted signs. Paralysis is the hardest to spot..." He said. "One of those berries should make you feel all better."

"Purple hugh on its face. Pretty much poisoned pokemon will have purple discoloration on its facial features. For pokemon that are naturally purple it's black." He said. "Most status effects have easily spotted signs. Paralysis is the hardest to spot..." He said. "One of those berries should make you feel all better."

“Oh I see, well it’s good that you can tell, guess it helps with who your family is” she chuckled

the twins were chatting amongst themselves as the one that was laying down soon recovered

“Oh I see, well it’s good that you can tell, guess it helps with who your family is” she chuckled

the twins were chatting amongst themselves as the one that was laying down soon recovered
"Actually it was a nurse joy who taught me this stuff." He said. "Feeling better little guy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back