• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

“Fair enough” she smiled
"We could also give ourselves an edge if we go past rustburo and catch more pokemon. Whismur is just a normal type but it can learn echoed voice which gets stronger with each subsequent use." He said. For someone so shy it was clear that his knowledge of battling was quite expansive. "plus Supposedly Eevee can be found there now. And I'll need to catch multiple eevee if I want to eventually have every evolution. Again for study purposes,"

"We could also give ourselves an edge if we go past rustburo and catch more pokemon. Whismur is just a normal type but it can learn echoed voice which gets stronger with each subsequent use." He said. For someone so shy it was clear that his knowledge of battling was quite expansive. "plus Supposedly Eevee can be found there now. And I'll need to catch multiple eevee if I want to eventually have every evolution. Again for study purposes,"

“You might even be lucky enough to find one like my Helix” she smiled and motioned at her silver furred Eevee

She looked at him confused “what’s wrong?”
"The night before you caught wurmple. Remember I met Latias... what if... what if you're being watched by a pokemon like that too?" He asked. "It would make sense. If one took an interest in me they'd definitely notice you."

"The night before you caught wurmple. Remember I met Latias... what if... what if you're being watched by a pokemon like that too?" He asked. "It would make sense. If one took an interest in me they'd definitely notice you."

She shrugged “I’m not sure, but it is beginning to weird me out” she added

“I hope you find a girl, they are so cute with the heart shaped tail” she smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back