• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

(Oh is that not here you were going with that?)

(Well since you would be doing the encounter for Latios, it’s really up to you, but my original plan was for her to encounter him much much later, sometime after Ryan officially catches Latias)

(Well since you would be doing the encounter for Latios, it’s really up to you, but my original plan was for her to encounter him much much later, sometime after Ryan officially catches Latias)
(Okay that works if you like) Ryan sat at camp as he cooked eggs and bacon. (Synthesized of course) and as he did he couldn't stop thinking about his encounter with Latias.

(We both get our own Mewtwo I think, also who gets the vanilla Rayquaza?)

(Okay that works if you like) Ryan sat at camp as he cooked eggs and bacon. (Synthesized of course) and as he did he couldn't stop thinking about his encounter with Latias.

(We both get our own Mewtwo I think, also who gets the vanilla Rayquaza?)

(Beats me *shrug*)

Ana walked through the forest, looking to see what other kinds of Pokémon lived there

(Beats me *shrug*)

Ana walked through the forest, looking to see what other kinds of Pokémon lived there
(Well I think we should give it to Ryan. It's his home region. Plus Cynthia could always gift hers to Ana)

There were shroomish, Poochyena, and Wurmple a plenty. Everyone in a while she saw a Pikachu or a more rare pokemon

(Well I think we should give it to Ryan. It's his home region. Plus Cynthia could always gift hers to Ana)

There were shroomish, Poochyena, and Wurmple a plenty. Everyone in a while she saw a Pikachu or a more rare pokemon

(Fair enough)

Ana came across a wurmple and decided to try and capture it, soon returning to the campsite for breakfast after adding the bug type to her team The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
“It’s evident” she chuckled and took a seat “some girls would appreciate that you know” she added
He shrugged. "I'm not in the market. Besides no girl is going to want to be with a guy who gets flustered all the time." He said.

He took a plate for himself.

Afterwards Ana checked her team, making sure her Gible, Eevee, Poocheyena, Ralts and Wurmple were all set to go. “My teams ready” she smiled “but the first gym is a rock type isn’t it?” She asked

Afterwards Ana checked her team, making sure her Gible, Eevee, Poocheyena, Ralts and Wurmple were all set to go. “My teams ready” she smiled “but the first gym is a rock type isn’t it?” She asked
"Yeah." He said. "I'lle be okay I've got shroomish, and Marill. You should be fine too. Dragon types are well rounded for pretty much everything. Plis Ralts can learn magical leaf which is especially great because it can't miss."

"Yeah." He said. "I'lle be okay I've got shroomish, and Marill. You should be fine too. Dragon types are well rounded for pretty much everything. Plis Ralts can learn magical leaf which is especially great because it can't miss."

“True, but I’m still a bit worried though” she replied

“So we probably should learn about the gym leader before we attempt to challenge it huh?” She asked

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
'Roxanne. 36 years old. A senior instructor at the pokemon school in Rustboro. She favors Rock type pokemon for their defensive capability. For trainers that don't have badges her best known team usually consists of Nosepass, Geodude, and Onix. But she's known to also rotate in Roggenrola and Carbink." he said without missing a beat. Realizing that he might have sounded like a stalker just then he became very reserved again. "I... I do a lot of reading... on gym forums."

'Roxanne. 36 years old. A senior instructor at the pokemon school in Rustboro. She favors Rock type pokemon for their defensive capability. For trainers that don't have badges her best known team usually consists of Nosepass, Geodude, and Onix. But she's known to also rotate in Roggenrola and Carbink." he said without missing a beat. Realizing that he might have sounded like a stalker just then he became very reserved again. "I... I do a lot of reading... on gym forums."

“That’s… a lot of information” she replied a bit surprised with how much info he had

Users who are viewing this thread

Back