• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

Marill took the hit and fell back but quickly recovered. "Blu! Use bubble!" He ordered. It spat out a few bubbles at the pokemon.

Her Ryhorn hung in there as it stared at the Marill “now Ryhorn use earthquake ” Roxanne ordered and her Ryhorn began to shake the whole battlefield with its stomping

Her Ryhorn hung in there as it stared at the Marill “now Ryhorn use earthquake ” Roxanne ordered and her Ryhorn began to shake the whole battlefield with its stomping
Ryan struggled keep his balance. Blu couldn't and fell over.

“Now Ryhorn use take down” Roxanne stated as her Ryhorn charged at Marill The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
It was the last hit Marill could take. The pokemon fell over fainted. "Blu!" He returned the pokemon. "You did fantastic buddy. Rest now." He said. "That Ryhorn of yours sure is something Roxanne." He said. "I'm not sure if I have a proper counter but I can try." He said. Even after this she wiuld still have another pokemin. And he only had one left. "Torch!" He yelled throwing his final ball. Torchic burst out looking determined. (I know. I know. Bad thoe Matchup. But I have a plan. I used this to beat rock types with Torchic before jn the games. Sand attack, bulk up, and scratch.

It was the last hit Marill could take. The pokemon fell over fainted. "Blu!" He returned the pokemon. "You did fantastic buddy. Rest now." He said. "That Ryhorn of yours sure is something Roxanne." He said. "I'm not sure if I have a proper counter but I can try." He said. Even after this she wiuld still have another pokemin. And he only had one left. "Torch!" He yelled throwing his final ball. Torchic burst out looking determined. (I know. I know. Bad thoe Matchup. But I have a plan. I used this to beat rock types with Torchic before jn the games. Sand attack, bulk up, and scratch.

(Fair enough, and your gonna need it against her last Pokémon, and it’s a special one)

“You’ve put up quite a fight Ryan, I am impressed, I’m sure your daddy would be proud” she smiled as Ryhorn struggled to stand after that last take down

(Fair enough, and your gonna need it against her last Pokémon, and it’s a special one)

“You’ve put up quite a fight Ryan, I am impressed, I’m sure your daddy would be proud” she smiled as Ryhorn struggled to stand after that last take down
Torch looked at him ready to fight. "Alright. Lets do this. Sand attack!" Torch dug it's claws iinto the groud and lift up throwing sand and dust into Ryhorn's eyes.

Torch looked at him ready to fight. "Alright. Lets do this. Sand attack!" Torch dug it's claws iinto the groud and lift up throwing sand and dust into Ryhorn's eyes.

Her Ryhorn tried to remove the debris from its eyes so it can see the other Pokémon more clearly

(Also I never had a problem with Roxanne, cuz by the time I got to her I already had my Combusken with double kick)

Her Ryhorn tried to remove the debris from its eyes so it can see the other Pokémon more clearly

(Also I never had a problem with Roxanne, cuz by the time I got to her I already had my Combusken with double kick)
(Same but I'm not talking sbout Roxanne. I've used torchic in pretty much every game its been available in. And I sometimes I purposely underlevel so that I can try out less conventional tactics. Its a lot if fun)

As it did so Torchic got in three work ups. And felt the effects of plus 3 attack. "Low kick!" Torchic ran to Ryhorn at a high speed and sweeped its legs causing it tumble and take great damage due to its high weight.

(Same but I'm not talking sbout Roxanne. I've used torchic in pretty much every game its been available in. And I sometimes I purposely underlevel so that I can try out less conventional tactics. Its a lot if fun)

As it did so Torchic got in three work ups. And felt the effects of plus 3 attack. "Low kick!" Torchic ran to Ryhorn at a high speed and sweeped its legs causing it tumble and take great damage due to its high weight.

The Ryhorn collapsed as it fainted “good job Ryhorn, time for you to rest” Roxanne smiled and returned her Pokémon “are you ready for my last Pokémon Ryan?” She chuckled and tossed out her Probopass

The Ryhorn collapsed as it fainted “good job Ryhorn, time for you to rest” Roxanne smiled and returned her Pokémon “are you ready for my last Pokémon Ryan?” She chuckled and tossed out her Probopass
"I hope so." He said. (I'm not gonna have any evolutions in this fight btw)

(Aight. That seems like a tough pokemon for a first gym battle but it works)

(Well I figured that after so much time the gym leaders would evolve their Pokémon, like nosepass for Roxanne, and many hits for brawley, you know what I’m saying)

(Well I figured that after so much time the gym leaders would evolve their Pokémon, like nosepass for Roxanne, and many hits for brawley, you know what I’m saying)
(Well yeah but I just assumed that she already had a probopass. She just uses weaker pokemon for first gym battles. Otherwise it makes it extremely difficult for first gym battles)

"Alright Torch this isn't going to be easy but we have a chacne." He sai making note of his advantages. He knew Torchic's current moveset was overall in his favor. Probopass was now even weaker to fighting type moves. More to his advantage the steel typing meant that his fire type move would figure better.

"Alright Torch this isn't going to be easy but we have a chacne." He sai making note of his advantages. He knew Torchic's current moveset was overall in his favor. Probopass was now even weaker to fighting type moves. More to his advantage the steel typing meant that his fire type move would figure better.

“Here we come Ryan!” Roxanne shouted “now use magnet bomb!” She called out and her Probopass created 4 metal spheres before hurling them at Torch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back