• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

The spheres landed and seemed to magnetos to the little torchic almost entombing it
Torch took the hits well due to having a matural resistance to steel type moves. "Flame Charge!" He yelled. Torchic began to hop up and down and rushed at Probopass at high speed engulfing itself in fire as it slammed into the pokemon.

Probopass took the hit and attracted the burn status condition “hang in there Probo, you can do it!” She shouted “now use rock throw” she added as the pokemon picked up a rock and tossed it at torch

Probopass took the hit and attracted the burn status condition “hang in there Probo, you can do it!” She shouted “now use rock throw” she added as the pokemon picked up a rock and tossed it at torch
Torch dodge it!" He yelled. Torch was barley unavle to clear the rock and hit the pokemon's lower half as it tried to dive out of the way. "Sand Attack!" He yelled trying to go for the attack lowering strategy again.

Torch dodge it!" He yelled. Torch was barley unavle to clear the rock and hit the pokemon's lower half as it tried to dive out of the way. "Sand Attack!" He yelled trying to go for the attack lowering strategy again.

Probopass was temporarily blinded as it tried to clear out the sand from its eyes

"Use low kick!" He ordered. Torch ran and kicked Probopass' legs.

(Except it doesn’t have legs, lol)

It took the hit and was struggling “now use rock tomb” she stated and her Probopass began to try and entomb the torchic

(Except it doesn’t have legs, lol)

It took the hit and was struggling “now use rock tomb” she stated and her Probopass began to try and entomb the torchic
"No!" This was bad Torch was slowed down a lot by the attack. "Darn." He said. "Flame Charge!" He yelled. Torch broke through the rock enveloping itself in fire once more and increasing its speed once more.

"No!" This was bad Torch was slowed down a lot by the attack. "Darn." He said. "Flame Charge!" He yelled. Torch broke through the rock enveloping itself in fire once more and increasing its speed once more.

“quick use iron defense” she called out and the probopass began to raise its defense as the torchic hit it with full force once again, but after a while probopass collapsed from the strain and fainted.

“probopass is unable to battle, the victory goes to Ryan” Ana called out

“quick use iron defense” she called out and the probopass began to raise its defense as the torchic hit it with full force once again, but after a while probopass collapsed from the strain and fainted.

“probopass is unable to battle, the victory goes to Ryan” Ana called out
Ryan just stared for a second. "Torch you... I... We..." He had never expected to actually win. Especially considering Shroomish's battle with Geodude ending in such a brutal draw.

Ryan just stared for a second. "Torch you... I... We..." He had never expected to actually win. Especially considering Shroomish's battle with Geodude ending in such a brutal draw.

Roxanne chuckled and returned her Pokémon “well done Ryan, you have your dads exceptional talent for battling” she smiled and took out her gym badge before handing it to him

Roxanne chuckled and returned her Pokémon “well done Ryan, you have your dads exceptional talent for battling” she smiled and took out her gym badge before handing it to him
He took it. "Thank you." He said still a little dumbfounded. He let out all his pokemon that participated. "You guys did great!" He cheered for them and healed them.

He took it. "Thank you." He said still a little dumbfounded. He let out all his pokemon that participated. "You guys did great!" He cheered for them and healed them.

She smiled “now do you think Ana is ready for the gym challenge?” She asked curiously

She smiled “now do you think Ana is ready for the gym challenge?” She asked curiously
He looked at Ana. "I believe she is. But you should ask her.' he said.

Truffle looked down sadly. "Aw man..." He said. "You did great truffle. You made her sacrifice Geodude that's a win. We'll work with ya. You'll dominate next time." He said giving his pokemon a puff.

He looked at Ana. "I believe she is. But you should ask her.' he said.

Truffle looked down sadly. "Aw man..." He said. "You did great truffle. You made her sacrifice Geodude that's a win. We'll work with ya. You'll dominate next time." He said giving his pokemon a puff.

“Perhaps we should go get our Pokémon taken care of first” Roxanne smiled

“Perhaps we should go get our Pokémon taken care of first” Roxanne smiled
He nodded and returned them. "I had a solid counter to rock types and still had s tough battle. If you had used stronger pokemon I would have lost. I still have a lot to learn." He said atanding up with a smile.

“That is true, it’s always a good thing to look towards improvement” Roxanne nodded

“That is true, it’s always a good thing to look towards improvement” Roxanne nodded
(Sorey it must have drowned in all my other one on ones) He went to the pokemon center with Roxanne and Ana. As they walked he was pushed out of the way by someone in a red costume. He recognized the M. "That's... Weird. I didn't think team Magma or Aqua were still around."

(Sorey it must have drowned in all my other one on ones) He went to the pokemon center with Roxanne and Ana. As they walked he was pushed out of the way by someone in a red costume. He recognized the M. "That's... Weird. I didn't think team Magma or Aqua were still around."

“I’m not sure they are, I’ve only seen a couple over the past several years, I think they still wear them as more of a fashion statement” Roxanne stated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back