• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

"When Ana wakes up." He said. (Wait just got that. Her form was if Ana. My brain farted)

(Damn that must’ve let off A LOT of pressure on your brain)

“well alright, I look forward to seeing what your daddy taught you” Roxanne smiled and pat his back

(Damn that must’ve let off A LOT of pressure on your brain)

“well alright, I look forward to seeing what your daddy taught you” Roxanne smiled and pat his back
(It did. It really did)

Ryan looked at the ground. Why couldn't ever just call him his dad. It bugged him a little. Made him feel like he wasn't being taken seriously.

(It did. It really did)

Ryan looked at the ground. Why couldn't ever just call him his dad. It bugged him a little. Made him feel like he wasn't being taken seriously.

“Just remember to try your best” Roxanne smiled before heading to the gym

(We I figured since it’s the future then maybe she would’ve evolved her pokemon, want me to chang it?)
(I always thought it'd be best to go the way of pokemon origins. The Pokemon used is nased off of how many badges someone has. I figured that she would have rock types other regions. Strong and weak.)

(I always thought it'd be best to go the way of pokemon origins. The Pokemon used is nased off of how many badges someone has. I figured that she would have rock types other regions. Strong and weak.)

(Ok, hmm…)

Roxanne smiled and tossed out a geodude

He looked at her. "Aren't we going to have a referee?" He asked confused. (Just tive her any three first evolution rock type that aren't obviously late game)

“I can take care of that” Ana smiled and went to where the referee normally stands “alright the battle between Roxanne the gym leader of Rustboro city and Ryan from Littleroot town will begin” Ana stated The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back