• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

While he was out jogging the sun was just barely peaking over the horizon, when he heard Latias again

(Well technically he’s know her for a few days, but she could just be looking like Ana because that’s who he’s been with so far)

“Seems you’ve drawn the attention of a Latias” Roxanne chuckled as she walked up behind Ryan

(Well technically he’s know her for a few days, but she could just be looking like Ana because that’s who he’s been with so far)

“Seems you’ve drawn the attention of a Latias” Roxanne chuckled as she walked up behind Ryan
He jumped and looked at her. "I saw her in the forest." He said. "She gave me a mega evolution stone.'

"I can see that." He said. "I just don't get why."

“It’s still hard to understand the Eon pokemon, and their attachments to humans, but she has chosen you for a reason, maybe she wants to explored with you, maybe she can sense your good hearted nature, being part psychic type” Roxanne chuckled

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
“But the question now is, what will you do? Will you accept Latias as part of your team?” Roxanne asked
He looked at her. "I'd love to travel with Latias. But to use an Eon pokemon as part of my tesm so early. It feels like I'd always have an unfair advantage."

He looked at her. "I'd love to travel with Latias. But to use an Eon pokemon as part of my tesm so early. It feels like I'd always have an unfair advantage."

Roxanne smiled “well I’m sure she will wait for you, but ultimately the choice is yours”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back