• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Chosen Ones [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’m almost done with my post! It’s kinda short but I’ll try to make them bigger from now on : )

Last edited:
Also for some reason I thought we were in unova, like so if you see Unova mentioned anywhere in my posts please tell me so I can fix that.

Hey Andrita Andrita again just a FYI Jeong can not read Meloetta’s mind, like not at all. She can send messages to her telepathically and Bliss can do the same but neither of them can read each others thoughts unless they are spesifically sending them to each other. Also meloetta was talking aloud. Just wanted to make sure you knew.

Yeah I got busy and shit happened. I'm sorry. If you guys would like the continue the RP I wouldn't mind, but if you want to consider this dead then that's fine too, because I'm sure there's a few people who haven't posted in awhile.

Yeah I got busy and shit happened. I'm sorry. If you guys would like the continue the RP I wouldn't mind, but if you want to consider this dead then that's fine too, because I'm sure there's a few people who haven't posted in awhile.
I honestly would love to keep this going

I wouldn't be opposed to continue, but it seems like a lot of people have disappeared.

i would love to continue, but the fact that ace disappeared sorta threw me off

Im game to continue, though I'll be missing one of my partners if Ace doesn't come back.

I am only really missing Sheepking at the moment if Franklin is still going with this.
I hope we can get this going again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back