• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Chosen Ones [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines I know I said I was going to call it at Meloetta and Mia, but if you do need another trainer or a pokemon, I am more than willing to. But I swear 3 is where I call it, I am not able to handle more than that on one roleplay.

You want to play Cresselia? Because as of right now she's somewhat of an NPC. You would have to work with Franklin on it though and they would have to be okay with it.

You want to play Cresselia? Because as of right now she's somewhat of an NPC. You would have to work with Franklin on it though and they would have to be okay with it.
Hmm, well I'll ask Franklin, but I would prefer to try and have a new partner. Again I'll ask Franklin and see but I am not sure about playing her. Plus that would mean I would have not only 3 girl characters, but three nice girl characters. I need at least one jacka**. I hope I don't sound rude.

Hmm, well I'll ask Franklin, but I would prefer to try and have a new partner. Again I'll ask Franklin and see but I am not sure about playing her. Plus that would mean I would have not only 3 girl characters, but three nice girl characters. I need at least one jacka**. I hope I don't sound rude.

Unfortunately that's the only spot that's open, unless Killerclown disappeared on us, then you could be Jirachi's trainer.

Unfortunately that's the only spot that's open, unless Killerclown disappeared on us, then you could be Jirachi's trainer.
Of course, I was just offering myself up as tribute. Just to let you know that if you did need someone I was willing. Again I am going to talk to franklin about Cresselia

Of course, I was just offering myself up as tribute. Just to let you know that if you did need someone I was willing. Again I am going to talk to franklin about Cresselia

Alright just let me know if you're going to play them or not. Otherwise yeah, if someone drops you're more than welcome to take that spot.

Also I really like Zapdos! I can see them being the type of person in Discord that posts a bunch of memes or shows people funny videos on their phone. xD

//casualy closes down discord where I was sending memes to friends and shoves it under the rug
I mean nope I never do anything like that! Nope never not me

well, im tired, thats all you get tonight. celebi and zapdos can wait

Killerclown Killerclown Beebasaur Beebasaur Go ahead and post your sheets on the character thread. The rule was that you could reserve for three days. Killer reserved the spot on Thursday and his sheet was technically due on Sunday so I was about to give the spot to Beebasaur, but I think I'm just going to let SheepKing SheepKing decide because ultimately it's their partner for the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back