• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Chosen Ones [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alright cool. I'm gonna hold off for a bit to give the others who haven't posted a chance to catch up.
Of course, I plan to do the same after this post. I try and only post after 3 or more people have gone ahead of me, at least one of which I am not interacting with.

so it now seems im not going to get my chance at having pearls leg broken

on the plus side, that aeroblast means my next post will definitely contain pearl... and maybe zapdos if ace gets back to me.

Cross: MY RESEARCH!
Lugia: We really should be leaving-
Cross: *shrieks* DONT TOUCH MY RESEARCH I MADE A FASCINATING DISCOVERY ABOUT HAUNTER SPIT

The trainer's items and Pokemon are being kept in a vault. You'll have to try and find it.
does that mean the full 13 baby pokemon that try to sleep with maverick are down there

because there are more baby pokemon in their apartment than pearl keeps in pokeballs

does that mean the full 13 baby pokemon that try to sleep with maverick are down there

because there are more baby pokemon in their apartment than pearl keeps in pokeballs

Considering the captors just wanted Maverick, Pearl, Arceus and Moltres then the baby Pokemon are probably still in the apartment. They were kidnapped in the middle of the night, it's morning now, so the baby pokemon are probably fine, but they're most likely hungry and scared.

Beebasaur Beebasaur Andrita Andrita Good news! I just approved your character sheets. I'm guessing it will be fine but I'm going to ask again since Beebs didn't seem to respond. Are you guys okay with having your characters spawn in at the Global Pokemon League headquarters? I'll write up an intro for you and everything and eventually you guys will meet up with the rest of the crew.

Since Jiriachi's trainer hasn't posted their sheet yet, I was wondering if I could spawn your characters in at the Global Pokemon League headquarters too? Killerclown Killerclown SheepKing SheepKing Just so we can catch you guys up and move things along as well.

Beebasaur Beebasaur Andrita Andrita Good news! I just approved your character sheets. I'm guessing it will be fine but I'm going to ask again since Beebs didn't seem to respond. Are you guys okay with having your characters spawn in at the Global Pokemon League headquarters? I'll write up an intro for you and everything and eventually you guys will meet up with the rest of the crew.

Since Jiriachi's trainer hasn't posted their sheet yet, I was wondering if I could spawn your characters in at the Global Pokemon League headquarters too? Killerclown Killerclown SheepKing SheepKing Just so we can catch you guys up and move things along as well.
I mean alright, I am not quite sure what that means but I am fine with it. Does this mean Meloetta is not going to be introduced into the roleplay until a later point?

I mean alright, I am not quite sure what that means but I am fine with it. Does this mean Meloetta is not going to be introduced into the roleplay until a later point?

It means you wouldn't have been kidnapped. Either the GPL saved you from getting kidnapped or the Global Pokemon League sent you a letter and invited you to their headquarters to discuss certain things about being a chosen one and having a legendary Pokemon. You'll start as soon as I write up your intro, you'll start in a different location and won't be introduced to the others until they escape and are rescued.

It means you wouldn't have been kidnapped. Either the GPL saved you from getting kidnapped or the Global Pokemon League sent you a letter and invited you to their headquarters to discuss certain things about being a chosen one and having a legendary Pokemon. You'll start as soon as I write up your intro, you'll start in a different location and won't be introduced to the others until they escape and are rescued.

Ah alright!

Hey Andrita Andrita you and Meloetta are not in cells. You're in a huge lounge with a fireplace, a bunch of couches and chairs, even tables to do study work at. You're in a completely different place than the other people because you entered the RP pretty late. You will eventually end up being with the other people though once they're rescued. Jirachi and Jirachi's trainer are also with you, and so are Professor Oak and Professor Elm. Also, unless Yuki has mind reading powers, she doesn't know the situation yet. She probably knows that it has something to do with the legendary Pokemon, and modern day chosen ones. That's about it.

Just reminding everyone, please read the DM posts carefully! Especially if you're tagged. Thanks.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines I know I said I was going to call it at Meloetta and Mia, but if you do need another trainer or a pokemon, I am more than willing to. But I swear 3 is where I call it, I am not able to handle more than that on one roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back