• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Tales of Zara's Park

Agent_BJM

The Daffiest One of All
"Ah yes. Zara's Park. A large island between Sinnoh and Galar in the Northern Ocean of the world. A very large island that is rich in historical artifacts of a time before the modern Pokéballs, when wars were fought with not only Pokémon, but with weapons. Nowadays this island is famous for one reason. The Zara's Park championship!! Trainers come from all over the world to compete in the competition, for fame, glory, and 3 million Pokédollars for each member of the winning team." A large man in a lab coat shouted out over the intercom of the large cruise ship to the trainers from his place on the bridge.

On the television sets on the ship, a montage of video and pictures pass by. Showcasing the wilderness that the trainers would have to traverse in order to get from settlement to settlement. The areas differed, from large rolling plains and thick forests, to giant mountain passes and vast expanses of ocean. Of course there were Pokémon, Pokémon from all 8 regions. From Kanto to Galar.

"You trainers have been picked from different walks of life, and assembled into teams of 2-3 members. I know you haven’t met these people before, but that is where the spirit of competition comes into play. Work with your teams, complete the Zara’s Park challenge, prove that you are the best trainers in the world!! Good luck to you all!" The intercom began to buzz. "Darn it! How do you shut this thing off!?" Sounds of a struggle came over the intercom before crashing sounds could be heard. "Help! It's got me! Help!!" The intercom finally cut out with a buzz and a click.

Connor stared at the intercom speaker in his room for five minutes. "That was certainly an...interesting way to end an intercom broadcast," He shook his head, getting the cobwebs out before looking outside at the slowly approaching island. "Can't wait," He muttered. "I'll win this whole thing, and no one is going to stand in my way." He ran his fingers through his short black hair, noting the dark blue tips at the front and back. His sisters would dye his hair before he left, at least they didn't get too far before he woke up and stopped them.

Onboard the ship, the intercom chimed into life, but instead of the man's voice, a young woman could be heard. "My apologies trainers. But Professor Chestnut is...indisposed of at the moment," She paused as a shout of "That thing tried to kill me!" Was heard in the background. "I know you are wondering why you couldn't bring your own Pokémon, that is because you can only use Pokémon that you catch in the competition while you are here. Tonight Park staff will be coming to each of your rooms with a Pokéball with a random starter from one of the eight regions. And you will be given your team numbers tomorrow morning when we make landfall and the rules of Zara's Park are explained one final time. Once again, good luck to you all." The intercom shut off, but not before Professor Chestnut could scream out "EVIL!!!!"

Connor clapped and rubbed his hands together in anticipation for tomorrow. He took a deep breath and coughed lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back