• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Rebels

Characters
Here
Rin & Company

Rin.jpgMr. Rin? He dropped the smile and looked at Arianna, unsure how to respond. His pondering was quickly erased by a smack to the head. Looking down, he kept his expression neutral. As soon as she had mumbled something, he felt a tug on his leg, which made him stop moving for a moment. Almost 20 pounds of Teddiursa climbing up a leg is pretty awkward.

Once everyone was settled, he was moving once more, making sure not to accidentally kick the Oddish at his feet. Sweetpea understood she couldn't mess with Rin right now, so her only option now was to follow behind Arianna, and nuzzle her hand for pets instead.

Rin watched Arianna, an eyebrow raised as she was messing with her device, looking down, before she suddenly flew a bunch of questions his way, though he didn't really have a chance to answer, since she exclaimed about the location of the hotel.

He noticed that she said he dresses nicely. It was just something he picked up, enjoying the style more than what he used to wear. Plus, if he looked older than he actually was, maybe he could confuse the Team that undoubtedly was probably trying to find him.

As she held the door open, he made sure not to bump any noggins on the doorways. He glanced over at Arianna as he passed her, "I'm 17." Maybe later he'd divulge his lack of a Pokedex... When she would bring it up again, anyway. There was no point answering all of the questions she had prior to them entering the inn.

Sweetpea waited until everyone was inside, then looked at the doorway, her eyes following the width and length, moving her neck in the process, figuring out if she would fit or not. The door was just a hair shorter than she stood tall, so she leaned down and crouched in, squeezing her flank through the width. She left slime on the edges of the doorway.

He took a turn to head down the hall. 102 should be close to the entrance of the inn. Reaching the room, he stared at the handle, and then the bundle in his arms. Sylveon noticed the dilemma and ran to the rescue, pulling on the handle with his feeler. The Spinda didn't quite like that he walked away from her and found Flaaffy to attach to. Flaaffy was trying to go back to sleep, as the walk seemed to tire her out.

At least, the Sylveon thought the dilemma was that the door needed opened, rather than Rin was going to move out of the way for Arianna to unlock, but lo-and-behold, the door opened. He looked down at Sylveon, then over to Arianna, his brows furrowed, "I am hoping this door unlocks because you pressed a button on your dex?"

As long as nothing was unsafe, he would enter and place Emily on the bed within the room. If it wasn't safe, he'd be staying put.
1597869704559.png1597869715978.png1597869723207.png1597869731881.png

• Renjouji.Bell.full.1541415.jpg

Tags:
    Rin ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Emily ( Pik Pik )
    ~ Castelia City, Luminos ~
    June || Arianna’s CS File

She wasn’t gonna let him off the hook for not answering any of her questions! Well he answered his age but nothing else. But there were bigger things to address, like her completely forgetting to lock her door. Well it was a good thing there were only like four other guests and one Family group in the inn this week. She looked away sheepishly as the elder boy asked, laughing nervously she rubbed the back of her head as Zoro slipped past the humans and went searching through the room. After a moment he came back out with a single nod motioning that it was okay to head in.

“Well I may have forgotten… But luckily! No one ever comes down this way anyways. The Roxases wanted the top level since they have so many kids and they like to play hide and go seek. Larisa and her little cousin Sanya are staying on the second level. Plus Mister Emeric doesn’t tend to stay in long. He's always out at the crack of dawn and doesn’t come back until like dinner time. ‘Sides since you’re so worried Zoro scoped it out.”

She listed off all the members with ease as they all tended to meet up for dinner since the Matron never took a no as an answer. She could see why Mister Emeric had been here so long it was such a kind family atmosphere. She followed Rin in and slipped past to help get Emily tucked into the full sized bed on the wall opposite to the door.

Her own suite was an extremely cute one. The colors were muted pink and green. She had a suite with a desk and chair for a workspace, a loveseat and tv along with a full wall closet. Along with her personal favorite a small china cabinet filled with the art of each previous visitor. She smiled as she pulled the chair closer to the loveseat and took a seat while motioning to Rin to sit. Ruffles flew in and landed on his typical perch of the desk’s tallest part. Zoro laid at the side of the bed relaxing into a near catnap. Celeste meanwhile floated around Arianna still going back to Emily at random points to check on her.

“It’s all good. My pokedex can’t do anything fancy like that with these older locks. Plus this inn is technically not a partner with the Pokemon network, they let in only those they trust. The Roxases are apparently old family friends vacationing down here. Mister Emeric found a lost child once and spent all afternoon looking for their parents after giving Kanon a stern lecture. Since around then the Ametsuchi were guests here the Matron insisted he stay at the Inn, he still claims that he only agreed because it was cheaper but he’s always helping the Matron out with her errands. Larissa and Sanya are from really far away, I dunno what made them get the okay.”

She squirmed in her seat realizing she was overtalking again. How much had she actually learned about Rin? She stopped talking to stare at him for a good minute. Hmmm. The older boy, how much would he willingly share? She wasn’t sure she was still half wondering if he’d try to ditch.

“You know you should stick around and meet the Matron! Where are you staying anyways? I can always ask Little Miss for a room upgrade and share with Emily but do you have a place to stay yet?”

Rin & Company
Rin's CS
Rin.jpgIn they entered the room after Zoro checked it. What a smart Pokemon. He noted that Arianna seemed to know a lot of the people that were currently staying here. Honestly, it weirded him out, but quickly pushed the judgement away. He could acknowledge that it was a good idea to know your temporary neighbors.

Noting the appearance of the room, Rin felt the atmosphere was quite... cute. He appreciated it. Most of the places he had stayed in the past were the normal, boring rooms you'd expect out of an inn, but this family establishment seemed to like to decorate their rooms in color. The pink just happened to be a very nice color to use.

Once he tucked Emily into the bed, covering her with the blankets, his Flaaffy crawled up and joined her under the blankets. Any excuse to find a nap. He sighed softly, "Darling..." He couldn't reprimand her though. After all, Darling was just wanting to nap. Like always.

When he looked over at Arianna, he saw her motion for him to take a seat. He obliged, sitting on the edge, leaning his elbows onto his knees. Rin's Spinda poked his knee. He glanced over at her before picking her up and setting her on the couch. Instead of sitting on the empty spot, she scooted as close as she could, leaning into his side. His Sylveon took to attempting to curl up with Zoro.

Sweetpea examined the doorway into the room similar to how she did with the entrance, also determining that it was big enough for her to get in, as long as she tucked her head. Though, she stayed near the entrance, her tail sticking out into the hallway.

Rin listened intently as Arianna explained the other residents. The Roxas family are family friends to the Matron. Emeric found a lost child. Is the child's family the Ametsuchi?

When she stopped talking and stared at him he raised a brow, thinking about what to ask her about. She had been mostly talking about the residents here, not really much about herself.

Then she directed more questions at him. These ones were easier to answer at least. "I just made it into the city, so I have not yet chosen a place to stay."
Goodra.pngSylveon.pngFlaaffy.pngSpinda.png

Emily Sapphire
Yellow.(Pokémon.Special).600.132858.jpg
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Taigakitt Taigakitt

Upon being laid on to the bed, Emily would curl up into a bit of a ball snuggling Ted closely to her chest. Oddy would follow the others closely though perhaps a little too close considering she would almost make Rin trip a few times. Once in the room, Oddy would run around it examing her new surrounding she would eventually run into several of the other pokemon unknowingly. She would just jump back up and repeat the process over and over again, much to the other pokemon's delight or dismay for some. Ya, it was pretty clear to anyone watching this oddish wasn't so bright. After about a half-hour Emily would start to toss and turn a little "No I won't g go away!" she would then throw Ted up into the air the poor bear struggle once in the air he would move his arms around wildly trying to land safely, He would then end landing safely on Emily who would slowly wake up "ugh my head hurts oh Ted I'm sorry did I throw you again I'm sorry." she would gently pet the poor bears head and looks around the room seeing the others "Oh Annann, Rinrin I'm sorry did I trouble you guys again?"

• Renjouji.Bell.full.2052206.jpg

Tags:
    Dear Matias || Arianna’s CS File

She was surprised that he hadn’t found a place yet but then it only helped her agenda to get him into the inn. She had her smile grow as the Flaaffy, who she thinks may have been named darling, jumped up to the bed. She had to wonder about how long the pokemon had been with the elder boy to have such girly names. She was going to tease him about it when she heard the stirring of Emily.

She had to giggle at the cute antics of the girl’s pokemon until it was cut short by the quite strong toss of the teddiursa on her chest. Luckily for Ted he landed quite safely back on the girl. Still, she was worried for the two as she stood and went to fuss over them. How bad had her nightmare been that she would toss her little buddy like that? Quickly Emily was now up and apologizing yet again.”

“Huh? Oh Em don’t worry about that how are you feeling?”

She asked as she got up and went into her desk going under and ruffling through her bag grabbing her rather lacking first aid kit. She had a couple of potion sprays, some bandages, some liquid medicine that tasted quite awful but was still branded as lemonade flavor, and lastly a sweeter candy-like medicine labeled "Soda pop". She brought out one of the Soda Pop tablets and ripped off one of the tabs. She handed one off to Emily.

“Here take this it helps a bit. Takes a little while to kick in, but it's still twenty times better tasting than Lemonade's."

She looked over Ted quickly trying to see if he was okay or if he'd need a nice potion spray.

Rin & Company

Rin.jpgOddy's antics weren't too odd for the two Pokemon that were still on the ground. Sweetpea wanted to play along, but at least she knew how much bigger she was than the little thing. In fact, Sweetpea had quite enjoyed the company of the Oddish, even if it was just for a little bit.

The Sylveon looked up from his cuddle spot, pulling his feelers away so they wouldn't get stomped on by accident, though in the process they ended up getting draped over Zoro's face.

The sudden bear in the air startled those who could see it. Sweetpea slammed her head up, green eyes wide.

The Spinda next to Rin had flailed her arms, hopping off the couch and headed towards the bed, though she only ended up tripping on Oddy.

Darling just laid there as if nothing had happened literally right next to her, snoozing away.

Rin... wasn't sure how to feel, because she mentioned "again," but she was sleeping, so it's not like Emily could control her actions. At least it ended well.

He shook his head at Emily's concern over causing them trouble, “You’re pretty light to carry. No trouble at all, Emily.” He wasn't about to argue about the nickname, even if he felt he didn't deserve a cute one.

Arianna was already on the case of taking care of Emily, even going through what looked like medicines. And his thought ended up being right.

Crinkling his nose at the mention of the lemonade flavored medication, he agreed, “Lemonades is gross.

While Arianna was fussing with Ted now, Rin directed a question in the blonde girl’s direction, “How often do you have those nightmares?

1598753086051.png1598753099098.png1598753111121.png1598753121126.png

Emily Sapphire
Yellow.(Pokémon.Special).600.2676068.jpg

Emily simply rubbed her head a bit. "I'm feeling okay just minor headache from where Ted landed," she says hugging Ted closely to her chest. She looks over at Arianna who then hands her a soda pop tablet she had heard about these doing wonders on healing pokemon but never knew they work on humans too. Taking the tablet and slowing it she didn't feel different at first but after about a few minutes her headache had gone away as if it was never there. "Oh um think you Annann your right it does taste good." Ted was more or less fine by the looks of things if the fall did any damage it was likely nothing major, the young bear would simply just lick its paws as if nothing ever happened. Oddy would look down at the tripped over Spinda and just poke him with her leaves not knowing what she had done. Rin would then come over and ask Emily a question she would rather not answer. But given what they had just witness there was no hiding it. "Every time I fall asleep," she says uncomfy grabbing on to her hair pulls on to it roughly not wanting to remember the dream she just had. "Ted helps keep them away for a while but they all ways come rather I want them or not."

• tumblr_nekpmfg0xA1r2gyilo1_400.jpg

Tags:
    Tokusou || Arianna’s CS File

Zoro objected at the Sylveon now draped over his face with a roll that landed the Sylveon at his side. Meanwhile Celeste was letting out a low chirp near the girl who now sat awake. Ruffles refused to move from his perch having little interest in the flailing pokemon. Arianna stopped her fussing over Teddie to giggle as Rin tried to calm Emily down by saying she was light. Luckily it seemed that Teddy suffered no real damage.

She was worried when Emily said this was a constant thing for her but before she could even speak Celeste was on the move. The carbink began to glow before a lone chirp filled the area with a state of calm easing away troubled minds. Now more than once Arianna suspected her mother’s pokemon had followed her to keep her safe and this was just another instance of that. She hadn’t even remembered that Celeste had calm mind down pact, it’d been so long since the carbink had used it on her.

“You know when I was younger I used to be a bit of a scaredy cat. My younger sis Al used to tease me all the time. See she was the kind of kid that was never afraid, she would see trouble and run right into it. I envied that. As for me? Well I used to be afraid of a lot, I ran and chased down pokemon because I loved the tales of adventure but I think all the adults knew I was kinda putting on a show. See I just really wanted to have the sort of long term friendships my mother gained on her journey. I’ve met some really nice people since I left on my journey properly but when I first left home I didn’t get a pokemon or a pokedex or classes. I was stubborn see, I figured that no one would ever call me scaredy cat again if I went it on my own. But I failed pretty quick, my mother had to come save me.”

She paused as she remembered her story. She took a seat with Emily on the bed and brought her legs up hugging them to her chest. Celeste came up close to her and Arianna gave her a pet on the head.

“That was only a year ago. See the world is dangerous for those who trek it alone. I didn’t have Celeste at my side then, it was just me and my ego. Now I even have Zoro and Ruffles too, even if Ruffles likes to play like he’s not a part of the family.”

An irritated chirp was heard from Ruffles perch upon the desk while Zoro let out a happy yip at the foot of the bed.

“That’s why I asked you earlier if you had a pokedex. Proper Trainers look out for each other, I didn’t start off a trainer. Heck I was just kinda wandering and having fun until recently but the elder trainers are really kind and have saved me plenty of times since.-You know I dunno where I was going with this story. But anyways Emily, I’ll always be there to help you we definitely gotta get you a pokedex though how can you use comm features without one?”

Rin & Company

Rin.jpgThe Spinda sat up, tears drawing up in her eyes from tripping. Rubbing her face gingerly, a sniffle could be heard from the spotted panda Pokemon. She more or less had ignored the leaf poking her.

Rin frowned at Emily’s answer. He wondered how she even was willing to sleep. Then again, maybe that’s why she suddenly passed out. Maybe she didn’t get enough sleep, ever. He recalled the Banette that Emily has, though he wasn’t out right now. Did it not have the ability to eat the dreams? He would imagine that would be helpful.

Noting her reaction to having to answer the question, he scratched lightly at his cheek, “Ah. I didn’t mean to ask a terrible question, Emily. I apologize.

The Sylveon felt the weight come off from his side, causing him to shift to his side. The side of his body in the air, the legs kind of flailed since it was so sudden. He lifted his face up after getting himself resituated, casting an apologetic expression at Zoro.

When Celeste started glowing, the Spinda looked up from her sniffling, drying her eyes with her paws. The glow that Celeste emitted was quite nice, and reminded her of Sylveon.

Arianna seemed to have a penchant for telling stories. She told a lot of them. All in quite a bit of detail. It seemed as though the pokemon she had with her, she hadn’t had for more than a year. She seemed to share a strong bond with them though, so Rin determined it must be because she treats them well.

Rin stayed out of that conversation if it meant not having to answer the Pokedex question. He slightly hoped Arianna had forgotten.

It seemed with everything calming down now, Sweetpea felt like she could move again. Taking small steps to enter the room, she got up to Rin, making sure not to stomp on any Pokemon on the way. Though, because she was looking out where her tail and back feet were going, she wasn’t really paying attention to her front half and was practically pinning Rin against the couch with her upper body.
1599761220048.png1599761234786.png1599761246955.png1599761256619.png

Emily Sapphire
Yellow.Pokemon.Special.full.2146897.png

Emily could already feel the relaxing atmosphere as carbink did its thing, it must be great being able to travel with a pokemon that can calm down any situation in a moment. Sitting back and taking a deep breath she looks up at Rin "No need to apologize, its a perfectly normal thing to ask even if the answer is a little depressing." She would then go on to listen to Arianna's story about her travels its strange thought to think that this girl was once a scaredy cat like her she seems so brave now maybe she could grow up to be that brave one day. Moving off the bed Emily would go and sit down next Arianna as she finished her story "That was a really good story, I think I understand what your getting at." She looks up at the two "Um is it okay if I travel with you two for a while I don't wish to be alone anymore?" Meanwhile, below them, Oddy looked at the crying pokemon at her feet and tries to do a little dance to cheer it up.

Tags:
    Protect the Stars #1 || Arianna’s CS File

She smiled brightly as the girl asked to travel with them for a while. She was always down for more parties! Realistically she knew the girl would probably split past a point, she didn’t seem as interested in pure adventure as the elder girl. Still to have some companions for any amount of time was better than staying alone the entire time.

“Of course Emily. I’d love for you to accompany us.”

She was speaking for Rin since he had the unlucky timing of being squished by Sweetpea into the couch. She drew out her pokedex and sent a quick message to the head professor of the region. She wasn’t joking when she said she wanted Emily to get the pokedex, regardless of whether she wished to take on the gym challenges or contests or just explore she was still a rather young child, even adults never left home without their pokedex these days.

. Prof. Boss Lady
    me
    Hey Professssssssssor Junnie!
    me
    I got a newbie for youuuuuuu (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    me
    She’s adorable! (。◕‿◕。)
    me
    But she’s being chased down 。゜(`Д´)゜。
    me
    I’ma keep her with but she needs a pokedex (ง'̀-'́)ง
    me
    Her name’s Emily~
    them
    Ah hello again Miss Arianna
    them
    I see this by any chance is an Emily Sapphire?
    them
    You’re always welcome to come by
    them
    Miss Emily’s Pokedex will be set up shortly
    them
    I’m in Undella Town right now.
    them
    However feel free to meet me or stop by Nuvema Town once again.
    me
    Profffffff you’re awesome! ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    me
    Wait do you know Emmy?
    me
    No fairrrrrrrrrrrr this isn’t a surprise then? ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
    them
    In a matter, Miss Arianna.
    them
    I do believe that you should ask Miss Emily when we meet up again.
    them
    Just remember that it’s quite a lovely turn of events either way.

She tucked it back in her bag as she went to glomp Sweetpea as well on the couch.

“Right? Sweetpea? You’re excited for us all to travel together too? Rinnnnn you gotta say yes!”

Rin & Company

Rin.jpgGoodra.jpgIt seemed as though Emily really did want to stay around them. Honestly, Rin wouldn’t be able to deny her; though, even if he wanted to, it seemed Arianna had spoken for him. His troubled expression was hidden by the body of Sweetpea, who was trying to settle her giant self in his lap now, much to his disdain. Cause there’s no way she’d fit like she used to.

The Spinda who was rubbing at her wet eyes looked at the dancing Oddish and a small smile started up. She sniffled again before standing, joining Oddy in a small dance, though hers was a lot more shy in her movements.

Once Emily had moved from her spot on the bed, Darling, the Flaaffy, somehow knew and rolled over to take up the whole middle, grabbing the covers and curling with them.

A sudden new pressure hit Rin, which caused him to go, “Oof!” and attempt to look around one of Sweetpea’s horns to see what happened. He could feel Sweetpea thrumming in her chest.

Sweetpea chirruped and nuzzled Arianna happily, expressing her excitement the best way she knew how. It seemed the glomp by the girl hadn’t affected Sweetpea at all, and in fact, was excited that she had a new friend to tackle later.

Rin grunted out, “I… don’t really have a choice.” Rin wiggled a little, trying to get one of Sweetpea’s elbows off his rib, which was digging.

Emily Sapphire
Yellow.(Pokémon.Special).600.2685125.jpg

"R really you mean it? Think you so much I promise ill do my best help out while you all have me." She lets out a small giggle watching the chaos that is occurring around her. Ted who was still in Emily's arms gently tugged on her sleeve as he points out Oddy down below trying to get her attention while dragging her new spinda friend alone with her. "Oh did you make a new friend Oddy that's great." The young oddish jumps up and down happy then dose a few strange movements with its leaves witch told Emily something. "W wait really right now?" the oddish nods its head. "But you know it's embarrassing to do in front of others." The oddish made the movement again and even Ted lift his arms yelling a cute bear sound. "Fine, you two are so spoiled." And like that, her cheeks light up as she sings a song.

Connect Leeandlie Cover
🎶I will not forget the promise I made with you
I swear that I’ll always keep it with me
I close my eyes and the memory
Clears the darkness clouding my way
The future blinked away so fast before our eyes
Will we ever get the chance to redeem that too early goodbye?
Within this world, so full of fear, we find ourselves
Breaking through the dark of night each time it tries to break our spell
And with every day
Time is ticking by
And it won’t turn back no matter how we try
But within our hearts
Our love’s never to break
So let’s unlock the door and let all of our dreams awake
My heart’s racing on ‘Cause I wanna see the future And in my dreams, I see it with you
The road ahead, I know that it won’t be easy
But I’ll fight through
That blue sky above
I know it’ll always wait for me
So there is no reason to be afraid
‘Cause the light inside my heart will never fade
When I look back I see my friends are always there
All at once,I feel the warmth from the dreams
And memories we share
Although this world’s distorted far beyond repair
Here with you, there is a place I can be free from those nightmares
Every day we share All our feelings grow
Through the love and joy, and even the sorrow
If call your name I know you will hear my voice
If you don’t believe in the miracle it won’t come true
I will not forget the promise I made with you
I swear that I’ll always keep it with me
I close my eyes and the memory
Clears the darkness clouding my way
Even if a wall’s, so tall it is blocking out the sky
I’ll reach up, and over it I will fly
It’s our promise to survive that I’ll live by
Wandering within wreckage and ruins of this broken world
Something called my name and lead me
To where I found you
My heart’s racing on ‘Cause I wanna see the future I just hope I can see it with you
The road ahead, I know that it won’t be easy
But I’ll fight through
That blue sky above I know it’ll always wait for me
So there is no reason to be afraid ‘Cause the light inside my heart will never fade
I’ll always look ahead
🎶

During the song, Oddy would be dancing while Ted would be clapping along to it as well. At some point, Mr. Stuffles would also come out of its ball to listen but it didn't make a sound hoping no one would notice its presence. She finished singing the final vers Emily's face would turn a pure red. "Sorry sometimes they make me sing and I have a hard time saying no."

• 1457873485956.jpg

Tags:
    Emily ( Pik Pik ) Rin ( Taigakitt Taigakitt )
    That's Love || Arianna’s CS File

Ariana was suddenly getting the full force of Sweetpea’s nuzzles which was a rather interesting thing considering only her Zoro really liked cuddles from her own team. She smiled and fell more into the nuzzles as zoro had come in butting his way into the cuddles. It wasn’t hard to notice that with the three of them they were kinda crushing Rin. She pulled herself up with a little exclamation of “whoopsy”. As she got up Zoro also hopped off letting a quick bark at Sweetpea to do the same. Yet her Zoro was a traitor as he went to go snuggle Rin’s legs.

Arianna heard the first bars and settled from her place on the floor mesmerized by the shy girl’s voice as she sung for her pokemon. She couldn’t help but hum along not quite knowing the words but repeating the chorus in a whisper with Emily as it came around again.

“I will not forget the promise I made with you I swear that I’ll always keep it with me I close my eyes and the memory Clears the darkness clouding my way”

It seems that Celeste and Ruffles enjoyed the music quite a bit as they flew around each other singing along in their own way. As the song stopped she shot up from the floor with a round of applause. When she heard the girl start to apologize again she was shocked.

“But- BUT YOU’RE SO GOOD! Emily that was so cute! Do it again I wanna video tape it!”

Rin & Company

Rin.jpgThe Spinda who was becoming friends with Oddy watched as the Oddish asked her person something. She looked over at Emily, then back at Oddy, adding a tilt to her head.

Sweetpea looked at the Zoro who joined in on the cuddle puddle, in which she also took to nuzzling him. Rin gave up trying to wrestle his way to stop being squished and rested his forehead on Sweetpea, heaving.

The bark of Zoro caught Sweetpea’s attention, as she looked in his direction. She blinked her giant green eyes then looked at Rin, who looked kind of KO’d. She quickly clambered off of him, put her paws on her shoulders and hook, “Raaa!

When the song filled the air, the Spinda sat down and listened, closing her eyes. The Sylveon sat up, looking at the blonde girl, his eyes sparkling. The Flaaffy stretched, a yawn escaping her mouth as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. Sweetpea stopped shaking Rin, thankfully, and released him to just lay back on the couch.

If this were an anime, a little Rin spirit would have escaped his mouth.

Once Arianna joined Emily in on the song, albeit softly, he took a deep breath and scrubbed his face with a hand as he stood up, not wanting another chance of getting squished. He could feel a bruise forming on one of his ribs.

After the song, he cracked a grin, “I agree with Arianna.

Emily Sapphire
86106933fc085bc177ad176ac076aba0.jpg

"Um, I'm really not its just a hobby that's all." Emily's face went even redder as soon as she heard videotape. "Absolutely not I'd die of embarrassment if I heard my voice being played back. Now can we please pretend this didn't happen that's really not for anyone to ..... ." She stopped mid-sentence to see Ted cheering for an encore, Oddy doing that thing with her leaves again. Even Mr. Zippy giving her the do it again look even the other pokemon in the room seemly wanting it probably more than actual humans. "F fine one more but that's it and no recording!"

A light to call home (Julia Brennan)
🎶Scars, that's all I have
Pain, that's all I feel
People stop and stare
But they have no idea
And through these tears
And through this pain
I will stand once again

Cause I may be homeless
But I'm not hopeless
Fatherless but fearless
I've got myself
I've got my freedom
But I'm searching for my home
Cause I am hurting but I'm not helpless
Full of strength and scars
I'm out here in the darkness
Looking for a light to call home

Fear, that's all I own
Smiles don't come so easy
I'm out here all alone
You've got it good, believe me
Through these tears
And through this pain
I will stand once again

Cause I may be homeless
But I'm not hopeless
Fatherless but fearless
I've got myself
I've got my freedom

Strong, that's what I am
Okay, that's what I will be
You might not understand
But I won't let that define me

Cause I may be homeless
But I'm not helpless
Fatherless but fearless
I've got myself
I've got my freedom
Looking for a light to call home 🎶

"Now no more please I don't think I can handle another." She says this burying her red face into Ted.

Tags:
    Another Chance || Arianna’s CS File

She let out a quick giggle as the girl went into the bars of another song. She didn’t record the girl but she still enjoyed it regardless. She wondered if Emily would get along with her younger siblings well. Alessia would be broadcasting the song had she had enough time to get it. Her little sis was always rather bad socially. She elbowed at Rin hoping for him to join along. At least until she listened more to the lyrics.

The girl's voice gave such emotion in it that she couldn’t help but worry more as the song went on. Huh that wasn’t nearly as nice a song as the first was. Her brows knitted into a frown. Emily had a beautiful voice and put her all into the song but she wished that she hadn’t. Emotions were such a strange thing. She started to fidget with her Pokedex looking away before she took a small breath. Celeste picked up on her own worry and came to shimmy up to Arianna calming her as she did as a child. She spun back around with a beaming smile she hoped looked as natural as before.

“Right O! So are ya guys hungry yet? You should be we’ve all had a nice long day huh? Do you wanna go get a bite to eat? Or we could cook? Miss Matron doesn’t mind us using the kitchens so long as we make enough to share!”

She wanted desperately to get the younger girl's mind off today and what better way to do that than to have a party? Meeting new people was always fun right? She figured Rin wouldn't be too down for it but he seemed just as worried for Emily so it should work either way. Luckily at the mention of food Zoro and Ruffles came alive fluttering and running around the room.

Rin

Rin.jpgOf course, the Pokemon had asked for an encore. Emily was nice enough to do that for them, despite her embarrassment. Rin could very much understand doing something just because a Pokemon decided to give baby doll eyes.

Listening intently to the lyrics, the tiniest amount of the happy expression that had been lingering faltered quickly and faded, replaced with a scowl. Sweetpea reached from the couch and tugged on his jacket.

Arianna had even elbowed him for some reason. What was she asking for? Even when he eyed her, he couldn’t determine what it was for.

Once the song was ended, Rin couldn’t seem to wipe the sour expression from his face, despite Sweetpea at this point sticking both paws on either side of his face and tugging on his cheeks.

Sweetpea stopped her fussing when Arianna mentioned food, to which Sweetpea grabbed Rin and pushed him forward with her horn.

Darling, the Flaffy, clambered off the bed and landed with a soft poof to the ground.

Taking the hint, Rin took a step towards the door, his back towards the girls to hide his face, “I’ll cook. Where’s the kitchen? Do we need to run to the market first?

Emily Sapphire
Yellow.Pokemon.Special.full.2179914.jpg

Removing her face from Ted's soft fur, Emily was more or less back to her normal self though her face no longer red the embarrassment still showed in her face, however. But upon hearing about food it changed to a cheery smile. "Oh! can I help Rinrin? I love cooking." And at just those words alone all three of her pokemon had an immediate look of panic on there faces. Mr zippy right away went back into his Pokeball hoping everyone would forget he was out in the first place. Oddy would run around like its normal self but with a lot more screaming almost as if it was calling out as a warning to everyone else. And poor Ted was trying to not make his panic know to Emily by looking at Rin and slowly shaking his head no as if to say please please say no. Emily however was unaware of all of this and looked at Rin with stars shining her eyes.
DistortedWanDegu-size_restricted.giftumblr_n1vo9uydGP1tuopnto1_400.gif

Tags:
    Seaside Vacation || Arianna’s CS File

A loud squawk was heard from Ruffles as the Rufflet settled down as Rin agreed to cook. It was almost as if he wished to lead the group, which didn’t surprise Arianna in the least. Ruffles loved food more than anything else, Possibly even more than rest, which meant alot to the laziest of her Pokemon. Zoro settled down into rubbing at Emily’s feet with a sweet yip of excitement. Celeste however looked just as fussy as before.

“The kitchen? Uhhhh… Ruffles knows!”

She heard a chitter of laughter coming from Celeste, the betrayer! She spun on her heel and poked Celeste from her position floating in the air.

“Stop laughing Celeste! Getting lost helped us to meet Everyone!”

Suddenly all of Emily’s pokemon started to have an uproar as the younger girl offered to help cook. Wow! Even she hadn’t gotten that reaction before and Celeste was a rather picky one. She couldn’t count the amount of times meal time ended in her having to force feed Celeste as she refused to eat anything that wasn’t sugar sweet. She looked at the trio of pokemon with surprise but wasn’t one to take the easy way out.

“How about we all work together to make something? I figure we probably have to go to the market since it was Little Miss Kanon’s turn so there’s probably only rice and fish.”

Zoro turned his head up to Arianna when she mentioned everyone cooking and then laid down on the floor putting his paws over his snout. Rude! She already knew he was trying to complain that her cooking was always rather strong in scent… BUT that just meant it was seasoned well!

“Besides if we all work together we might make something really interesting.”

Suddenly she heard an increase in whining from Celeste. She stuck her tongue out at the sensitive eater. One day would be fine. She’d be sure to give Celeste lots of sweets tomorrow to make up for it.

Rin

Rin.jpgWhen Emily offered to help, the Sylveon felt the panic in the air and ran at Rin, putting his paws up on his thighs, tapping, as if telling him to listen. Of course, the sudden panic startled the Spinda, to which she started bawling her eyes out, only crying harder when she saw that Rin was practically unreachable. She settled for the next best - Arianna. She waddled over to the redhead girl, tugging on her outfit.

The thing was that it would be a little hard to deny someone from doing something they loved, especially when he’s never witnessed it. The Pokemon made it clear, though. A puzzled expression came over his face, rubbing his chin with a hand, as he stepped from the room, expecting everyone else to follow. “I can think of one glaring reason to say no, but-” he made the mistake of looking back at the blond girl, his attitude quickly shifting when he saw how sparkly her face was, as if amplifying her cuteness “-sure.” The last word was said quickly before he turned back around, hiding his expression from everyone else.

Arianna had then had the suggestion of everyone working together. He couldn’t argue, and he definitely felt like fish and rice wasn’t going to be enough. With this many pokemon, surely there were a couple picky mouths to feed. Rin’s gaze shot to the Sylveon tapping at his legs when he thought about picky eaters.

The word “interesting” caught his attention as he started down the hall, “Let’s shoot for good over interesting.

Leaving the hotel, he was the first to step out into the streets, trying to recall where the market would have been. Sweetpea would be last out of everyone, due to her large frame, she wanted to make sure everyone was able to not get stuck behind her. Considerate Goodra until someone messes with her Rin.

Waiting for everyone to catch up, he looked in either direction before settling on one. Once the walking commenced, Darling, the Flaaffy fussed at Sweetpea, tapping on the purple dragon Pokemon. Sweetpea chirruped, scooping Darling up to ride on her back.

Emily Sapphire
f719a16939547ca658053c23731d262b.jpg

Shortly after leaving the hotel Emily knowing Castelia city the best haveing been living here all of her life would give directions to the group to go to Mode street witch is more or less the market area of the city. Mode street is one of the more natural streets of the city with it being the one to have the most trees and plants decorating its sides and being far less populated and less crowded than the other streets leaving more room for everyone to walk around in making it less likely for the pokemon will cause too much problem. The only real crowded area was an ice cream stand called Casteliacone known for selling the city's famous ice cream of the same name. Nearby on the other side of the street is Studio Castelia the city's art gallery. The rest of the street was lined up with various food benders from nearby towns and some from far off regions of the world such as lava cookies and Rage candy bars. Arianna might even have spotted some Lumiose Galette from her own home region. Emily would stay close in between Arianna and Rin keeping her face as covered as possible in case any of fathers men happen to be nearby she would rather not have another confrontation again with them. Ted would remain sugged in her arms while Oddy would walk beside Spinda waring its new friend about the dangers of the food that is to come. "So what should we try to make the market has all sorts of foods a lot of which is from far off lands?"

Tags:
    The Sunleth Waterscape || Arianna’s CS File

She felt the spinda tug at her outfit and she was quick to lift the poor dearie up. She cooed at the little one before nuzzling her face against theirs. She wasn’t one to deny affection ever. Besides they were all so cute!

“Aww, there there little one. Dry up all those tears, we’re all here for you.”

She didn’t need to comfort her pokemon often. She always subscribed to the idea of pokemon taking after their owners in a way. For her and her crew it meant oftentimes they were the ones providing the support. In general it meant a lot of giggles at each other. The last time she comforted someone might have been her little brother, Mirko. Had it really been that long?

Luckily she didn’t need to focus in on it too long as she heard Rin’s voice pop back in with a plea for good food not interesting food. She started to giggle from her spot nuzzling Spinda. Sure sure. She figured it wasn’t like he said no. She put down her new darling once the poor gal had calmed down enough.

Soon they were off as Zoro followed at her heels with Ruffles taking perch on his back. Celeste seemed to hover around Emily concerned, especially with her hiding. She wasn’t too worried though the girl had all of them with her now. When the girl spoke up she was proven right to give her the space. Now for lots of options, or a closer market. Decisions, decisions.

“The far one! I’m excited to see what far away wares they have. My mom used to always talk about this fluffy crispy malasada thing from Hau’oli City in the Alola Region! Do you think they might have it?”

Rin

Rin.jpgOn the walk there, Rin figured now that the drama had all died down to introduce his Pokemon’s names. There hadn’t been time to do it prior to.

I haven’t introduced the rest of my friends. The Flaaffy is Darling. Sylveon here is Angel. Spinda is Cupcake,” he said nonchalantly on the walk to the market.

Cupcake, who had gotten plenty of reassurance by Arianna, wiped her paws on her face before padding over to Angel, grabbing onto one of his feelers. She didn’t object to Oddy walking with them.

Darling, who was now riding on top of Sweet Pea, was splayed out, watching the clouds above pass by, without a care in the world.

Upon approaching the markets, Rin looked around as Emily had asked about what they should make. Honestly, he was thinking of simple, easy to do recipes; though, it had been a while since he didn’t anything harder than that. His time travelling had been fire cooked food.

Rin shrugged, “I don’t see why we can’t check it out.

When his gaze swept through the crowds, he swore he saw a glimpse of a black hat with a white “x” on them, causing him to throw all of his guards up and make sure to stick as close to the girls and Pokemon as he could.

Approaching the market Arianna mentioned, he dug his hand into his pocket, figuring he could pick up a few things while they were over here anyway.

Emily Sapphire
f719a16939547ca658053c23731d262b.jpg

Emily looked up towards Celeste seeing the large ball of rocks and crystals flote above her told the girl everything she needed to know base on past experiences, it was likely worried about her. Emily would glance up and give the pokemon a fake but reassuring smile, it was true that she felt uncomfortable being around this city let alone walking around outside for all to see. The least she could do is fake being happy as to not upset the others. "I know that there is a stand around here that sells some of those but they tend to sell out fast with Aloa being rather far away so shipments are rare." She reponed to Arianna only to accidentally bump into Rin "opp sorry are you okay RinRin?" She glanced up at the elder something seemed to have had him on edge, she glanced over in front of him to see if something is wrong but saw nothing strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back