• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: OOC Thread

Hey guys, idk if anyone will see this, but where would we post Kitakami stuff, or Blueberry Academy stuff? It's for my own use. PLOT and stuff, y'know!
Kitakami appears to be its own region so when you're ready to post just give me an @ and I'll create a thread for you.

Ok! What about Blueberry Academy? Considering it's an institution with ties to Paldea, I'd assume the Paldea thread for that.

Oh! We were supposed to do this earlier, but since we've migrated from Charms we wanted to extend an invitation to any of the others who are also from Charms. I'm sure I've spotted a few around the Forum, but the ones I remember for sure... Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Foster Foster

I tried a few other tags but maybe their username has changed? Anyway, if you know anyone from Charms who might be interested in a Pokémon Rp then feel free to invite them. They don't even have to be from Charms specifically ^^

Ohh, fancy meeting people from Charm here. So what's this about?
Well, we brought a Pokemon RP over from Charms. Just checking to see if anyone was interested. The RP is open-world/sandbox, really just an environment to geek out over pokémon. Some people have specific plots in mind, and I'd recommend that, but we do have people who are along for the ride and just here to have fun.

Well, we brought a Pokemon RP over from Charms. Just checking to see if anyone was interested. The RP is open-world/sandbox, really just an environment to geek out over pokémon. Some people have specific plots in mind, and I'd recommend that, but we do have people who are along for the ride and just here to have fun.
Sounds nice, I do have some plots that I can try, though I'm currently on busy cycle so I won't be able to join for now. Good luck people, I will check this again on late february.

Oh! We were supposed to do this earlier, but since we've migrated from Charms we wanted to extend an invitation to any of the others who are also from Charms. I'm sure I've spotted a few around the Forum, but the ones I remember for sure... Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Foster Foster

I tried a few other tags but maybe their username has changed? Anyway, if you know anyone from Charms who might be interested in a Pokémon Rp then feel free to invite them. They don't even have to be from Charms specifically ^^
Cheers for the invitation fellas but I've not currently got the time for it! Best of luck out there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back