• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: OOC Thread

Pokémon Index
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Related Threads.
Excellent. I cannot access the character thread. I'll send it over to Merciless so he can copy and paste. That ok?

A question, shouldn't there be a thread for requests, such as Mega Evolution, Legendary Encounters, Battle Bond etc.?

Ok, just checking. I had a Zeraora Capture request sent to Stellar on the 'Charms that never got approved, that's why I'm asking haha

Ok, I'll sort it now. Where would be the best region for this encounter?
Zeraora doesn't really have a whole lot of lore, but considering it's an Alola mon but it was found in a random city (Fula City) that's based on San Francisco, you might want to ask Cloudy about that. There's not a whole lot of lore regarding what it is besides it being ungo-bungo mad about it being subjected by poachers and that was a specific case for hte movie.

Some places - especially schools - figure out kids are going on websites not to learn but to goof off, they prevent access to those websites if you are using their routers.

I have had Bulbapedia locked from my school's router because I kept hopping on it during class lol. Same with Pokecharms.

Sootopolis is the location. Just arrived date wise I see some using June and others July so either is fine tbh. Not sure what timeline everyone is on yet
In Johto, we have:

Esther (CloudySkyLoftyMoon), Nakano (me), Theo (Theo713), Johnathan (Red Guy), Desmond (godjacob), Aldon (ThAtGuY101), Rick (Rydge), and Emma (Cmeriwether6) are on July 25. They will be boarding boats from Cianwood to get to Olivine City in a day or two.

Reina (Hecotoro) and Andy (mdebourg) are on August 9th in Olivine City and they are going to help with the Sanguine Swarm (which is a... probably whole month long event because these crazy Zubats/Golbats are nuts lol).

In Orange Islands, we have:

On June 2, Adrianne (godjacob), Briar (ThAtGuY101), Reginald (me), Elsie (PlayfulFox), and Floric (Sir Mayday) at the Pokemon Park in Tangelo Island, doing the Orange League Challenge (well, Floric might not).

In Hoenn, we have:

Firey (Cmeriwether6) is at his preserve as he checks out his Haxorus who picked a fight with the strongest mon there. He's on July 24th and turned out for the night, so he'll be back at the Preserve on July 25th.

In Sinnoh, we have:

Ron (Hecotoro) fighting against a mobile base for Team Rocket in Lake Acuity, Snowpoint, on June 20th, with Naka coming out of the hospital to help.

Aldon is there on Iron Island having a solo adventure, June 18th.

In Unova, we have:

Buck (ThAtGuY101) doing his solo training in the Cave of Being, July 4th.

In Alola, we have:

Reina on July 27th on Melemele Island doing some training with Vinno (Cresion Breezes) wanting to shoot videos, and they're interacting.

In Galar, we have:

Nakano and Felix (ExodusLite) on June 6th doing a G-Max Corviknight raid battle in Giant's Cap;
Kurashiki (Hecotoro) is on July 24th in Motostoke;
Kat (Cmeriwether6) and Deaucalion (Cresion Breezes) is on July 25th in the Giant's Mirror;
and Andy (Meatball30) and Lana (Cmeriwether6) in Hammerlocke interacting on August 3rd. I got no idea what they are doing.

What I do know is that my character, Cole, and Swirled's character, Wilford, is doing a battle in Hammerlocke on August 2nd and will be leaving for the Isle of Armor and Paldea soon (the battle is held on another site, but once they transition to a new area they'll be put on these threads).

In Paldea, we have:

Hubert (OmnipotentOnion), Jayden (Hecotoro), and Joyce (Grand Overlord Koop) on July 25th, having gotten lost at sea from Unova and then getting onto a boat so they can get to Paldea this way 😂 They are at Cabo Poco.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back