• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
"Oh gosh. That's a lot." She did as told and smiled down at Manny and pressing the button at the center of the device with her free hand and moved it towards her mouth.

"Then do I just speak in it?" She asked before grinning at her pokémon. "Hi Manny!"

JCKane JCKane Yahhah Yahhah

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

As she extended the mouthpiece came out along where her finger went. Once it was activated, it synchronized with Manny and she could now feel more connected to her Pokemon. It was a strange feeling. Even Manny could feel it.

Manny responded to his trainers greeting a by squealing rather loud and excitedly. This was a bit unusual for Manny, but Luna could practically feel the small pokémon's excitement making her just laugh for no real reason.

"This thing is so cool. It really does seem like I'm more in tune with Manny." She grinned as she pushed the mic back in and removed the headpiece. "Thank you for this Lindsey. It's a really great gift!" She exclaimed placing the headpiece in her bag.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

"Good," Lindsey said, "Glad you like it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I should probably leave before others find me. See you."

With that, Lindsey walks past the three of them and heads out.

Liftoff Liftoff

"Who's that?" Kristy asked, "And where can we find him?"

Akamai observed the machine in action and cocked his head at it. “What an interesting contraption” he said rubbing his chin a bit. He stepped out of the woman’s way as she took her leave from the room apparently worried about some others that were apparently after her. He didn’t ask any questions about that part.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death JCKane JCKane

"Alrighty. Maybe we'll see each other again." She said stepping to the side and waving goodbye to her before turning back to her friends. "Well. With that out the way. Should we head to the pokécenter now?"

"Who's that?" Kristy asked, "And where can we find him?"
"His name's Bill, but he lives in Cerulean City, which would be a long trip." Just telling her that made Lillie feel fatigued. She'd already walked really far to get here!

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy notes the fatigue showing on Lillie's features, "Uh... Ok well, I guess I can just make it there myself," Kristy said not wanting to force Lillie into doing anything she didn't want to do, "Just gotta get me a map." Kristy mused on ways to get a map. After all, she had no money and nothing to really sell since her only two possessions were a Pokemon and the device that links her to her mysterious past.

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy notes the fatigue showing on Lillie's features, "Uh... Ok well, I guess I can just make it there myself," Kristy said not wanting to force Lillie into doing anything she didn't want to do, "Just gotta get me a map." Kristy mused on ways to get a map. After all, she had no money and nothing to really sell since her only two possessions were a Pokemon and the device that links her to her mysterious past.
"Hey, no, I wouldn't have you go on your lonesome." Lillie assured her. "It's.. just..." she faltered intermittently. "I've never traveled much on my own... That's why..." She bit her lip softly, continuing in an almost inaudible tone. "I'm such a terrible battler and have such a weak resolve! " She finally spit it out, all while looking down at her feet. "I believe you would be a better trainer than me..."

Liftoff Liftoff

"... how do you even know that?" Kristy said, "I've not even had a battle since well, losing my memory and I could be a lot worse than you are."

She mainly said that to help with Lillie's confidence but truth was, she had no idea how strong of a trainer she even was.

"Still, if you want to stay with me it's fine but..." Kristy said, "I don't want to be in your way or anything."

Liftoff Liftoff

"... how do you even know that?" Kristy said, "I've not even had a battle since well, losing my memory and I could be a lot worse than you are."

She mainly said that to help with Lillie's confidence but truth was, she had no idea how strong of a trainer she even was.

"Still, if you want to stay with me it's fine but..." Kristy said, "I don't want to be in your way or anything."
"I should really quit making assumptions..." Lillie murmured. "I'm sorry. And I really don't mind going. It gives me an excuse to challenge the Gym. And see my mother again." She added, putting forth an awkward little smile.

Liftoff Liftoff

"You're mother's in Cerulean?" Kristy asked noting her tone, "Well, I guess we have our next destination. Though, I still don't know where we're going,"

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy nodded as the two of them headed out of the gym before making their way back to the exit. Lillie leading the way for them to head to Saffron as they'd have to pass through there to get to Cerulean.

Luna shrugged but turned heel to head out the closet. "Who knows. I would've asked...but who knows where that could lead."

As she headed out the room and then the contest hall she turned to her two companions. "We ready to head back? Or is there anything here we still have to check out?"

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy nodded as the two of them headed out of the gym before making their way back to the exit. Lillie leading the way for them to head to Saffron as they'd have to pass through there to get to Cerulean.
The walk felt awkward because she had someone right next to her, but she couldn't think of a thing to say. And she didn't know if Kristy wanted to talk anyway, henceforth she was silent.

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy could sense Lillie's apprehensiveness, "So... what's your mother like?" Kristy asked trying to make conversation, hoping it would help her as they were now entering the route between Celadon and Saffron.

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy could sense Lillie's apprehensiveness, "So... what's your mother like?" Kristy asked trying to make conversation, hoping it would help her as they were now entering the route between Celadon and Saffron.
Lillie quickly became twitchy. "U-uh... She's very... uh.. Serious? She doesn't really like children... But I guess we get along okay."

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy instantly realized that her mother wasn't the best subject, "So, what about other family?" Kristy asked, "Your father perhaps?"
"Uh... He.... I haven't ever met him." she admitted, her voice downcast. "I do have a brother though, but we're not very close at all..."

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy was striking out hard with this. So she figured another change in the subject.

"What about your two Pokemon," She said hoping they were a happier moment, "How'd you meet them?"

Liftoff Liftoff

Kristy was striking out hard with this. So she figured another change in the subject.

"What about your two Pokemon," She said hoping they were a happier moment, "How'd you meet them?"
"Hmm... I just... Caught them." Lillie toyed with her hair. "I wouldn't even say they were my favorite kind." she admitted.

Liftoff Liftoff

"Then, what is?" Kristy said hoping she wouldn't strike out on that too.
A little smile came to Lillie's face. "Well, I love Rockruff, Mimikyu, Decidueye, just Alolan Pokémon in general. Only, I was so weak I could never really catch any of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back