• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Journey

Characters
Here
Lani snapped back to reality just in time to see the male sidestep and stumble into his own Pokemon. Her first instinct was to laugh, as it was quite funny, however she didn't want to seem rude, so she resisted. Waving off his apology she replied,

"Oh no, it was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going." She then offered a smile to show there was no hard feelings.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Yahhah Yahhah

Everyone in the auditorium except for Alice, Luna, and Eliza fell asleep.

JC too was on the verge of falling asleep as she was so close to the door. In a last-ditch effort, she called out Sparkle, "Shock me!" JC said before passing out. And that's what Sparkle did as it launched it's thundershock attack hitting JC causing her to wake up from the jolt.

"ow ow ow ow!!" JC said before calming down. By this time everyone else except the above people was asleep, as the gas seemed to have disapparated, so JC didn't need to worry about falling asleep again.

"What's going on?" She said before she suddenly, noticed, a group of individuals suddenly climb onto the stage. Each wearing gas masks and each wearing a Rocket Uniform. One of them, a blonde, stepped forward from the pack.

"Congrats on you're win there," She said with obvious sarcasim, "But we don't really care about you. Now be a good little girl and forget what you've seen here and run along."

As Akamai lay on his back peacefully snoozing, a pokeball on his belt wiggled once, then twice, then a final time before it opened up and with a white flash an Obstagoon appeared in the room. Rook raised an eyebrow at the situation as he looked around. Rook looked back down at his trainer and gave a mischievous grin, the dark type rubbed his hands together and lifted a fist which began to crackle with electricity. The Obstagoon hit Akamai right in the midsection. Akamai sat up straight looking quite frazzled. He coughed a few times. Rook snickered while Akamai looked around confused. Akamai looked up at his Pokémon. “Thanks Rook... What is going on”? Akamai got to his feet and rubbed the back of his head. He noticed the Team Rocket people, “where’d they come from”? He wondered aloud. Rook nonchalantly put a pair of arms behind his head and rested against a bleacher watching all the humans with a lazy eye.
JCKane JCKane Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

Luna wasn't sure what was happening. Were they being attack? Did a pokémon just let out some random sleeping gas? She wasn't sure, all she knew was that almost everyone in the contest hall was asleep.

She then scanned the crowd for JC, and was rather relived to see that she found a way to stay awake. She went to turn to Alice before seeing a group of people come onto the stage. She frowned noticing the outfits that had on before stepping back and away from the approaching group. "What could you all possible need from this concert hall?" She asked looking at the blonde in front of the group.

JCKane JCKane Yahhah Yahhah

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Yahhah Yahhah

"Seems you need to be made to leave," The blonde said taking a Pokeball off her belt, "Very well, I'm sure your little Audino will make a lovely present to go alongside what we actually desire after you've lost of course."

She then threw the Pokeball.

"Lopunny!"

A bunny Pokemon appeared out of the Pokeball with a burst of light. It looked rather luxurious as its coat seemed to just shine. But then her attention was drawn to see that Alice had dropped down from the stage and was already making her way up the aisle of the spectators seats. Even her running looked elegant.

"Don't let her escape," the Blonde said, "Get the Doll."

The Rocket Grunts behind the Blonde turned and made their way to go after Alice, as one of them throughout a Goldbat that quickly flew in front of her to block her path. It was then that JC quickly ran over to help out.

“Oh, they’re criminals” Akamai put together perhaps a little slower then he should have. “Rook let’s help that lady, throw a Thunderpunch”. Rook turned towards the woman fleeing with the doll, stretched his neck out as if not paying attention before sprinting into action. The Obstagoon leapt over the sleeping audience until it closed the distance. Rook leapt into the air to punch the golbat, electricity crackling from its fist.

Luna frowned at the group before noticing Alice already being halfway out of the place. Luna shook her head and reached into her bag before grabbing Chestnut's Pokeball and calling him out. "Let's go, Chestnut! Start with Vine Whip aim for the legs and ears." She called out as the Chespin nodded with two rather long vines grew from his back. They whipped around violently at the Lopunny before trying to grab onto its legs and ears.

Yahhah Yahhah

Before the Obstagoon could land its attack, another rocket grunt called out a raticate, "Jump kick!" Said the grunt as the raticate jumped up into the air and slammed it's foot into Electrivire causing his attack to miss.

"Golbat, confuse ray!" said it's owner as Goldbat turned and used the move on the Obstagoon in question.

Meanwhile, JC was getting closer as she pointed out, "Sparkle, thunderbolt!" She said as the electric mouse Pokemon let out an electric strike that flew out but a third Rocket tossed out a sandshrew as it took the attack.

"Roll out!" Said commanded the grunt as sandshrew curled into a ball and dashed towards Sparkle.

Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

The Lopunny kept it's composure as the whips grapped her by her ears and legs. Yet the Blonde Rocket didn't seem as concerned.

"Teeter Dance."

Then, Lopunny began to dance, an intricate dance designed to entrance the viewer. Oddly, enough this wasn't helping her situation any as she was instead getting more wrapped up in Chespins vines, but at the same time, pulling the Pokemon closer. Of course, this move had an effect that confused all those in battle.

Chespin was quick to try and resist being swung around all over the place with the rabbit pokémon's dancing. And while he didn't get thrown off balance he was quick to get confused.

"Chestnut...relax and focus on the brown thing in front of you. Pull Lopunny towards you then use bite when it's in range." Chestnut slowly nodded before quickly yanking the vines back towards himself. If Lopunny was to get pulled along with the vines he would then bite the pokémon.

“Counter” Akamai callee out when he saw that the Raticate had been released. Rook’s eye widened in surprise at the rodent and its attack did miss, however the dark type used the rat’s momentum against it and roughly threw it away from himself with a quick but powerful punch. (May or may not work not sure how we’d incorporate moves like Counter into this

Rook shook his head from side to side in an annoyed fashion. It looked at the golbat trying to judge the distance. “Use night slash, be careful not to hurt yourself Rook”. Rook gritted his teeth and bared his claws, rushing at the golbat whilst narrowing one eye to try and judge the distance correctly.

Yahhah Yahhah
The counter wasn't effective as the pokemon has to be doing the attack an attack... and since Raticate had already did it's attack, the move didn't do anything.

Then, as Rook took aim at Goldbat, the other grunt commanded his Raticate to intercept with a jump kick, this time aiming for his arm and if it connected would probably cause Rook to hit himself.

Meanwhile, Alice looked at the Goldbat and still with her polite demeanor spoke to it.

"I'm ever so sorry," Alice said, "But if you would be so kind as to move so I may pass, I would ever be most grateful."

Ofcourse, the goldbat didn't move an inch.

While that was going on, JC realized she would need to change strategies. "Met it head on with quick attack!" Sparkle obeyed as it dash on all fours heading straight for the rolling sandshrew, just before the two collided JC gave off her next command, "Double kick now!"

Pikachu, shifted on a dime as it launched it's back paws at the sandshrew causing it to fly backwards and hit a chair in the audience. It got a little stuck while trying to get out if the chair, thanks to how it was wedged in there. The grunt headed over to try and help it out. So, JC got closer to where Akamai was.

The yanking didn't seem to bother Lopunny or even the blonde Rocket as she said smoothly, "High Jump kick." In a beautiful transition, Lopunny shifted stances as her foot would come into contact with Chespin unleashing the fighting type move into it. With how tangled up she already was, it would be hard for the attack to miss.

Chestnut couldn't really keep balance with already being confused along with being jerked around by Lopunny's movements. He stumbled right into her kick. The vines would retract and Chespin would quickly move back and away from the opposing pokémon.

"You okay, Chestnut?" Luna asked before turning to the blond then back at Chespin. He seemed to have recover flrm kick to the head after a bit of shaking it off. Luna smiled at the pokémon. "Let's go with a rollout."

While Chespin was still a bit confused he could still tell what was way around him. Even if was just a bunch of blobs. Chestnut quickly rolled up and dashed towards Lopunny.

JCKane JCKane

“Well regardless, it’s in the past now.” The black haired trainer said as he flashed a bright grin. “Oh and the name’s Issac, Issac Necro.” He added as he reached out his hand to shake. “Nice to meet ya!”

Nox Aeternae Nox Aeternae

Lillie took a moment to catch her breath as she approached Céladon City. She had been walking all day she was drained. Too exhausted to challenge the Gym, that was for certain. Having regained a little strength, she stood back up straight back and continued to walk. (Slower than when she had arrived)

Céladon City was a tranquil place, immediately inducing a relaxed feeling. As she walked, Lillie tried her best to remember what Gladion had said about the Gym leader. "Warm and calm, but ferocious and mean at the same time." she said, repeating his words to further calm her anxiety.

Last edited:
Liftoff Liftoff

The calm of the city was suddenly irrupted by someone running fast through the streets. The girl ran with a panicked look on her face as she happened to look back in the direction she had gone but it was a mistake as she didn't see the girl in the white clothes as she plowed right into her, both of them falling straight to the ground. There was a slight panic in the girl's struggle to get up as if she thought they had her. But, she was able to finally get up and look to see, well, whoever it was, she didn't think they were part of them.... But that caused something to stir in her mind as she just sort of stood there a moment, lost in her own thoughts,

Liftoff Liftoff

The calm of the city was suddenly irrupted by someone running fast through the streets. The girl ran with a panicked look on her face as she happened to look back in the direction she had gone but it was a mistake as she didn't see the girl in the white clothes as she plowed right into her, both of them falling straight to the ground. There was a slight panic in the girl's struggle to get up as if she thought they had her. But, she was able to finally get up and look to see, well, whoever it was, she didn't think they were part of them.... But that caused something to stir in her mind as she just sort of stood there a moment, lost in her own thoughts,

Lillie laid on the ground, recollecting her senses. "... What?" she muttered, looking up at the girl she had collided with. Right away, she tried to remember what Gladion had said about odd situations. "Don't interact with the person at all..." she repeated his words under her breath. But she was curious.

Ignoring her conscience, she stood up and placed her fingertips lightly on the girl's shoulder. "Are you alright?" she asked, smiling good-naturedly.

Liftoff Liftoff

The girl was still lost in thought when Lillie rose to her feet and touched her shoulder. The action caused her to flinch as it drew her out of her thoughts and back to the reality at hand.

"I-I'm fine," the teen said trying to get back to what was going on. She then realized that she did just plow into this girl and figured she owed her an apology at the very least, "But, are you ok? I didn't mean to run into you like that... I guess I wasn't watching where I was going,"

Liftoff Liftoff

The girl was still lost in thought when Lillie rose to her feet and touched her shoulder. The action caused her to flinch as it drew her out of her thoughts and back to the reality at hand.

"I-I'm fine," the teen said trying to get back to what was going on. She then realized that she did just plow into this girl and figured she owed her an apology at the very least, "But, are you ok? I didn't mean to run into you like that... I guess I wasn't watching where I was going,"
Lillie smiled. "I've been hurt much worse." she said, with a nonchalant wave of her hand. Her tone grew serious quickly. "But you should avoid running around Céladon at all costs. It's quite easy to bump someone."

Liftoff Liftoff

"Celadon?" The teen said more to herself than towards Lillie. That was where she was, but... where was Celadon? She tried to think, trying to get some kind of remnants that would give her a clue towards her predicament. But, nothing was coming to mind and the fustration was only growing on her features.

Liftoff Liftoff

"Celadon?" The teen said more to herself than towards Lillie. That was where she was, but... where was Celadon? She tried to think, trying to get some kind of remnants that would give her a clue towards her predicament. But, nothing was coming to mind and the fustration was only growing on her features.
"Something wrong?" Lillie asked, studying her wavering expression. Lillie had learned to read emotion very well, but her sense was actually... wavering a bit right now. Confusion? she guessed. Or maybe... anger?

Liftoff Liftoff

The teen was once again brought out of her thoughts as she looked up to Lillie, "Sorry," She said, "Just.... I'm not really sure where Celadon even is... let alone how I got here. I'm having trouble remembering."

Liftoff Liftoff

The teen was once again brought out of her thoughts as she looked up to Lillie, "Sorry," She said, "Just.... I'm not really sure where Celadon even is... let alone how I got here. I'm having trouble remembering."
"Oh my..." Lillie murmured, tapping her finger against her lips. "Well. Since you came from that way, why don't we walk back and see if you remember then. " she suggested, attempting to be helpful.

Last edited:
“Turn to the Raticate and use Double Edge” Akamai called to his Pokémon. Rook turned and narrowed his eye at the Raticate obviously getting tired of this creature attacking him whilst his back was turned. Rook turned on a dime, gritted his teeth to get through the confusion and jumped to the side moving to avoid the kick before rushing the Raticate with the move.
Akamai noticed JC get a little closer. “Should we think of some kind of plan or just keep winging it”? He asked.
JCKane JCKane

Liftoff Liftoff

The thought of doing that just caused her to quickly shake her head, "I.. I can't do that," she replied, "they... could still be there..." A slight panic seemed to increase in the girl but, she did her best to try and squash it. What was she so afraid of? Yet, even that was remaining unobtainable to her.

"Dizzy Punch!" The blonde commanded her Pokemon. Lopunny obeyed as it waited for the Chespin to get close then hit it hard rhythmic punch with it's fist looking stylus while doing so. It still took some damage from the move but it also didn't get the full force of the attack as it was skidding back a bit from it.

Yahhah Yahhah

JC and Sparkle caught up to Alkami as JC heard what he had to say, "I'm open to suggestions," She said, "Sparkle, thundershock that Goldbat!" Pikachu acknowledged it with a blast towards the Goldbat.

Meanwhile, The Raticate took on the grunt's attack, taking the damage but remained on
it's
feet.

"Hyper Fang! then toss it into the bolt's path"

Raticate then used the closeness to

attempt
to sink it's razor teeth into the dark Pokemon. When his fangs sunk it he tossed rook into the path of the thudershock in order for it to hit him instead of it's intended target.

Last edited:
The thought of doing that just caused her to quickly shake her head, "I.. I can't do that," she replied, "they... could still be there..." A slight panic seemed to increase in the girl but, she did her best to try and squash it. What was she so afraid of? Yet, even that was remaining unobtainable to her.
Lillie swallowed harshly, trying to think of what her mother would say to do. When nothing came to mind, Lillie tried her best to be sage. "Uh, what do you remember?" she asked, her voice small and timid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back