• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Journey RP Sign-ups [Closed]

Let me rephrase what I said before lol, is this still accepting? Seems like there's alot of people already despite a few back-outs

JCKane JCKane No. She has a Full Team of 6 Main Pokémon. It's just that she only brings out 2 at a time when traveling across regions unless attempting to get a Badge or someone requests a Full Battle with her , in which in that case she brings all 6 from her Box .

JCKane JCKane No. She has a Full Team of 6 Main Pokémon. It's just that she only brings out 2 at a time when traveling across regions unless attempting to get a Badge or someone requests a Full Battle with her , in which in that case she brings all 6 from her Box .
Then you need to list ALL Pokemon she has. Not just ones on her team or what not.

We're still accepting. doubt I ever close it.
Oh wow okay lol, I'll try and sign up now. Since we're starting in Kanto, I just wanna know if we start with
Kanto specific Pokemon only. Stupid question, but I still wanna know lol (e.g, we can't start with a Pokemon from Unova exclusively or w.e)

Oh wow okay lol, I'll try and sign up now. Since we're starting in Kanto, I just wanna know if we start with
Kanto specific Pokemon only. Stupid question, but I still wanna know lol (e.g, we can't start with a Pokemon from Unova exclusively or w.e)
that's covered in the list of 'rules'. But you can have whatever Pokemon you want... BUT legendaries, Mythicals aren't allowed... and UB's MUST include how you got them, which will come into if I approve it or not.

We also have 3 traveling groups as of now, but they'll be going through Kanto in different orders... one's going in the typical order, another a more 'custom' order, and the other reverse (minus Viridian)... 2 of them have already gotten their first badges but pending on which group you wanna join, depends on if you'll need to 'skip' RPing out your Pewter Gym battle.

Also, you can always travel alone and what not... with a traveling companion I'll be providing myself... you arrive when some events are going down to other groups but yeah... still an option.

that's covered in the list of 'rules'. But you can have whatever Pokemon you want... BUT legendaries, Mythicals aren't allowed... and UB's MUST include how you got them, which will come into if I approve it or not.

We also have 3 traveling groups as of now, but they'll be going through Kanto in different orders... one's going in the typical order, another a more 'custom' order, and the other reverse (minus Viridian)... 2 of them have already gotten their first badges but pending on which group you wanna join, depends on if you'll need to 'skip' RPing out your Pewter Gym battle.

Also, you can always travel alone and what not... with a traveling companion I'll be providing myself... you arrive when some events are going down to other groups but yeah... still an option.
Sounds fantastic,im writing up my stuff rn.

Ok new list of things.
(Her official first Pokémon. An extremely formidable pokemon of hers that if underestimated will be costly for most trainer's pokemons. Despite it's small stature and timid nature outside of battling, it is fierce and formidable within it) :
This should be in the "Additional Information" section.... also the plural form of Pokemon IS still Pokemon
he graduated from a Pokémon School quite a years before becoming a Pokémon Trainer

So... she DID graduate from a Pokemon School? We going with one I'm going to create for the RP? And well, where was this school located? And how long has it been she she did.

Species: Mimikyu
Held Item:
Nickname: Mimi
Ability: Thick Fat

Held Item: Quick Claw

Uh... I'm assuming you accidently forgot, but Mimikyu can't have the "Thick Fat" ability... I'm assuming you forgot to adjust it when adding him to the list...

3, You also have an 'extra' "Held Item" Category in there.

Species: Serperior

Nickname: "Princess"

Ability: Contrary

Held Item: Quick Claw

While I don't have an issue with it.... but just wanted to point it out... but you do know that you already have Mimikyu holding a Quick claw, right? Only asking because I want to make sure you aren't accidently giving the wrong item you meant to give someone else.

Pokemon 4

Species: Musharna

Nickname: "Princess"

So, Serperior and Mushrana are BOTH nicknamed Princess?

Pokémon:

Species: Eelektross

Nickname: "Eelio"

Ability: Levitate

Held Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Rock Slide
Thunder
Acrobatics
Just checking to make sure.. but you're having Eletross only have 3 moves instead of 4?

"Hold on a second, I thought you said this wasn't gonna be dangerous!"

Hector Rubens.jpg
HECTOR RUBENS

GENERAL INFO

Personality:
Laid-back until the going gets tough, and so, him being tough, gets going (outta there). A personal skeptic and so prefers to hang back and watch than participate. He prefers to chill with his Pokemon in the outdoors than camp with other trainers; but this clashes with his burning desire to find a true human squad of his own. Hector may try to hide it, but he yearns for a long-lasting friendship that isn't just from his Pokemon.

Competition type: Gym Challenge only (he'll love to watch contests though)

HISTORY

Hector's family had moved around alot, internationally and regionally. He was born in Unova but grew up in Kanto.

The Rubens were known as a roaming Berry caravan, where they helped replenish Berry orchards, taught how to plant them, shared mulch and the like. Hector enjoyed the change of scenery now and then and the new people they met, but not being able to connect with kids for a long time made him feel lonely.

His eldest sister, Kiara was the only one he knew that broke away from the family business, chasing her dream of being a Pokemon trainer. The last he heard from her was a video call all the way from Alola.

Hector managed to follow Kiara's footsteps when he reached 16, finally being fed up with constant relocation and Berry produce. Though the Pokemon journey itself wasn't entirely different, at least Hector could travel in his own accord, and hopefully make a name for himself than just a Berry planter.

THE TEAM

Lucius

Species:
Luxio

Ability: Intimidate

Held Item: Liechi Berry

Additional information: Lucius had evolved from a Shinx when Hector was 7, to his surprise. To this day he wasn't entirely sure why, but he had a hunch it may be because the Luxio enjoyed attacking unaware Pokemon when he thought he wasn't looking.

Move set: Bite, Charge, Spark, Tackle

Yorn

Species: Yanmega

Ability: Tinted Lens

Held item: None

Additional information: A parting gift from his parents, this Yanmega had helped them protect Berry harvests for a while but it often refuses to listen to Hector's orders. At times, Hector leaves Yorn to her own business, usually praising her whenever she does something he wanted her to do (which unfortunately is rare).

Move set: Ancient power, Air slash, Bug buzz, Supersonic

Jundel

Species: Croagunk

Held item: Leftovers

Ability: Anticipation

Additional information: At first, Hector was about to pass this Croagunk by since he didn't want to fight against it (or for Lucius to attack it until it fainted indefinitely), but the Croagunk had taken a liking to him and ended up using the pokeball to capture itself. Hector was grateful for a new team member but now he realised it was compensation, as the next time he checked his bag most of the berries for his Pokemon had disappeared.

Move set: Poison sting, Venoshock, Flatter, Revenge

Embron

Species: Houndour

Ability: Flash fire

Held item: Petaya Berry

Additional information: Lucius and Embron often compete for Hector's attention and affection.

Move set: Ember, Smog, Bite, Sunny Day

Woopee

Species: Wooper

Ability: Water Absorb

Held item: Oran Berry

Additional information: N/A

Move set: Mud shot, Rain dance, Yawn, Water gun

to be specific about the yanmega, she doesn't obey him 'cause lack of gym badges (game mechanics woah)

Species: Mimikyu
***Held Item:***
Nickname: Mimi
Ability: Disguise

***Held Item: Quick Claw***
Still haven't fixed this issue where you have 2 held item spaces. I marked it with ***s so you can tell what I'm talking about... otherwise, accepted

Ah... I see... Okay here we go:

1: Somhow missed that... Twice. I don't know whether to be amazed or disgusted in myself. Anyways, I'll get rid of it.

"Hold on a second, I thought you said this wasn't gonna be dangerous!"

View attachment 659214
HECTOR RUBENS

GENERAL INFO

Personality:
Laid-back until the going gets tough, and so, him being tough, gets going (outta there). A personal skeptic and so prefers to hang back and watch than participate. He prefers to chill with his Pokemon in the outdoors than camp with other trainers; but this clashes with his burning desire to find a true human squad of his own. Hector may try to hide it, but he yearns for a long-lasting friendship that isn't just from his Pokemon.

Competition type: Gym Challenge only (he'll love to watch contests though)

HISTORY

Hector's family had moved around alot, internationally and regionally. He was born in Unova but grew up in Kanto.

The Rubens were known as a roaming Berry caravan, where they helped replenish Berry orchards, taught how to plant them, shared mulch and the like. Hector enjoyed the change of scenery now and then and the new people they met, but not being able to connect with kids for a long time made him feel lonely.

His eldest sister, Kiara was the only one he knew that broke away from the family business, chasing her dream of being a Pokemon trainer. The last he heard from her was a video call all the way from Alola.

Hector managed to follow Kiara's footsteps when he reached 16, finally being fed up with constant relocation and Berry produce. Though the Pokemon journey itself wasn't entirely different, at least Hector could travel in his own accord, and hopefully make a name for himself than just a Berry planter.

THE TEAM

Lucius

Species:
Luxio

Ability: Intimidate

Held Item: Liechi Berry

Additional information: Lucius had evolved from a Shinx when Hector was 7, to his surprise. To this day he wasn't entirely sure why, but he had a hunch it may be because the Luxio enjoyed attacking unaware Pokemon when he thought he wasn't looking.

Move set: Bite, Charge, Spark, Tackle

Yorn

Species: Yanmega

Ability: Tinted Lens

Held item: None

Additional information: A parting gift from his parents, this Yanmega had helped them protect Berry harvests for a while but it often refuses to listen to Hector's orders. At times, Hector leaves Yorn to her own business, usually praising her whenever she does something he wanted her to do (which unfortunately is rare).

Move set: Ancient power, Air slash, Bug buzz, Supersonic

Jundel

Species: Croagunk

Held item: Leftovers

Ability: Anticipation

Additional information: At first, Hector was about to pass this Croagunk by since he didn't want to fight against it (or for Lucius to attack it until it fainted indefinitely), but the Croagunk had taken a liking to him and ended up using the pokeball to capture itself. Hector was grateful for a new team member but now he realised it was compensation, as the next time he checked his bag most of the berries for his Pokemon had disappeared.

Move set: Poison sting, Venoshock, Flatter, Revenge

Embron

Species: Houndour

Ability: Flash fire

Held item: Petaya Berry

Additional information: Lucius and Embron often compete for Hector's attention and affection.

Move set: Ember, Smog, Bite, Sunny Day

Woopee

Species: Wooper

Ability: Water Absorb

Held item: Oran Berry

Additional information: N/A

Move set: Mud shot, Rain dance, Yawn, Water gun

Accepted. Please post this in the CS section for the rp under spoiler tags like the others.

Please fill out this form for Your trainer's.

Name: Nox Wiesz

Appearance: noxynox.jpeg

Has strong family features (White hair and red eyes)

Height-
*about 5'8"
Weight-
*158lbs.
Hair-
*2 long braids with a crowning braid around his head holding up his bowler hat.

Competition type: Will do both. May choose not to do some depending on storyline but doesn't mind either.

Backstory:

Nox was born in Kanto- Celadon City to parents Sunshine and Cassandra Wiesz. They made theyre living by running the family Bussines, Wiesz Cream- a chain shops that made delicious ice cream and the most tastefully explosive flavored ice. Nox was generally well liked around town but didnt really know to many people. Those who saw him recognized him from sight but he never really spoke more than a few sentences to people he didnt know. He mostly just spoke to Banshee his Alolan Vulpix, now a Ninetails, he had received at the age of 5 from his Uncle Wendell from a place called Ula'Ula island. A place where they received imported milk to make half of theyre inventory at Wiesz Crem.

Banshee was a strange sight for most people but, it didnt matter especially once they got to Pallet town to make registration, Banshee was actually looked at as gorgeous and people loved to pet him. The attention made Nox uncomfortable at first but he got used to it over time and felt comfortable enough. During a sightseeing trip to Victory Rd. shortly after Dyer registration Nox and Banshee battled a Druddigon in one of the nearby caves but, after a fierce battle he welcomed the dragon-type to his team and began his track back to Pallet to start his journey officially.He looked forward to travelling with new friends. But, his goal were to catch more fairy and dragon type pokemon and compete.

(Ending of it is a bit corny -can and will be changed if needed.)

Pokemon 1- Ninetails

Species: Alolan

Nickname: Banshee

Ability: Snow Warning

Held Item: Not Currently

Additional Information: This is a shiny pokemon. this alolan Ninetails, Banshee, is very in touch with his fairy type side and has many natural fairy type characteristics.

Move 1: Nasty Plot

Move 2: Ice Beam

Move 3: Moon Blast

Move 4: Aurora Veil

Pokémon 2- Druddigon

Nickname: Rosa

Ability: Rough Skin

Held Item: none

Move 1: Draco Meteor

Move 2: Dragon Claw

Move 3: Ariel Ace

Move 4: Focus Blast

Attachments

• Ninetales_alolan_shiny.png
    Ninetales_alolan_shiny.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 38EF7AC5-325F-4DF5-8B60-B35BF52AEED0.png
    38EF7AC5-325F-4DF5-8B60-B35BF52AEED0.png
    141.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Please fill out this form for Your trainer's.

Name: Nox Wiesz

Appearance: View attachment 662134

Has strong family features (White hair and red eyes)

Height-
*about 5'8"
Weight-
*158lbs.
Hair-
*2 long braids with a crowning braid around his head holding up his bowler hat.

Competition type: Will do both. May choose not to do some depending on storyline but doesn't mind either.

Backstory:

Team-

Nox was born in Kanto- Celadon City to parents Sunshine and Cassandra Wiesz. They made theyre living by running the family Bussines, Wiesz Cream- a chain shops that made delicious ice cream and the most tastefully explosive flavored ice. Nox was generally well liked around town but didnt really know to many people. Those who saw him recognized him from sight but he never really spoke more than a few sentences to people he didnt know. He mostly just spoke to Banshee his Alolan Ninetails he had recieved at the age of 5 in an egg from his Uncle Wendell from a place called Ula'Ula island. A place where they received imported milk to make half of theyre inventory at Wiesz Crem.

That day- 13 years agoo- a memory that he imprinted in his brain. Opening the white lace packaging to find a white egg with pink flower shaped spots all over it.. Cofusion crawled over young Noxy's face. "Why would wuncle Wendy send a rock?"
Nox could hear a booming of laughter as intense as the summer sun erupt from his father somewhere behind him, he was sitting on his mother's lap.
"Son, thats no rock," tears hysterically dotted Sunshines eyes. "Thats a pokemon egg though, not one that Ive ever seen."
Cassandra smled and let loose a chime of laughter as she held Nox, "I woder what it could be-ah- it looks to be breaking free of its shell-"
A thin line had started traversing the smooth shell, then light splintered out creating more cracks till a flare expanded and was gone just as quickly as it appeared. It was white with a slight pink tinting to it. Underneath a mess of fluffy white fur tails and shell bits was a letter. Weird, Uncle Wendell hated explaining himself- per the note not as much a letter-

Its a new form of Vulpix kid- your gonna love it.! Its gonna look just like you.

That was it.

Thinking back to that day, Nox could almost hear his Uncle's booming laughter like his brother Sunshine.
then some years later-Uncle Wendell had showed up for almost every birthday and holiday since- interested in Banshee's growth and adjustment to a new region and general love for his family- he was a brand ambassador for the company so travelling was his job, he arrived with an ice stone. Nox and Banshee had been looking forward to this day but said they would wait. this was something Banshee really wanted, having had seen a fire-type Ninetails and her trainer heading to Celadon Gym. then Banshee the Vulpix was no more- Banshee the Ninetails was here. and have been traveling around training with Nox ever since.

Banshee was a strange sight for most people but it didnt matter especially once they began theyre travels, Banshee was actually looked at as gorgeous and people loved to pet him. The attention made Nox uncomfrotable at first but he got used to it over time and felt comfortable enough with eople that it didnt bother him. Most people were nice. Now his goal were to catch more fairy and dragon type pokemon. He loved the two types so off he went to search.

(Ending of bit is a bit corny -can and will be changed if needed.)

Pokemon 1- Ninetails

Species: Alolan

Nickname: Banshee

Ability: Snow Warning

Held Item: Not Currently

Additional Information: This is a shiny pokemon. this alolan Ninetails, Banshee, is very in touch with his fairy type side and has many natural fairy type characteristics.

Move 1: Nasty Plot

Move 2: Ice Beam

Move 3: Moon Blast

Move 4: Aurora Veil
A few things....

1) you put his 'bio' under the "Team" section instead of under the "Backstory" Section.

2) Can you put that 'snipit' in his backstory in some kind of spoiler tag or something cuz it's rather long.

3) While he CAN compete in gyms at any order... he'd have to first go to Pallet Town to register for the Kanto League at Oak's Lab.

4) I have a 'slight' issue with the egg hatching in Kanto to get a Alolan Pokemon... since well, I dunno... if they were bred in Alolan would that keep the Pokemon in that form? eh... I'm letting it slide but just letting you know.

Raven Karter Raven Karter

Also, I have a few questions about your RP style... guess I should add it to the "Thing to fill out" :P

but

1) How active are you: I won't tell anyone they can't join due to not being as active as others... but it also depends on what group we try to place you with so that they don't feel they're being slowed down... and you don't feel like they're jumping so far ahead that you can't keep up. We have like 3 groups right now... You can also possibly have your character travel independently of the group with me providing them with a traveling buddy. You can still show up to some events the others are in and you will still have events for your own character.

2) What time zone are you in? I've had I think 3 people leave because the time zone issue was becoming an issue for them.

Name:Noboru
Appearance:Noboru is very tall and has a toned body. She has black, big and curly hair that's always a mess and her eyes are black. She has a bandage on her nose and she usually wears tomboyish clothes, often a blue vest, black boots and black shorts or an asian inspired robe or martial arts gi.
Hometown:fuchsia city
Competition type:gym challenge
Backstory: Noboru was trained in the arts of ninjitsu in the ninja academy since the age of 3. She almost did nothing but train so she didn’t have many friends. However she had one friend. His name was Kenichi and he was the son of a renowned ninja family. This didn’t last for long. Noboru's sensei saw her natural talent for martial arts and decided she should be trained by a former ninja warlord that could develop her skills further. This forced her to leave Kenichi and they would'nt see eachother again in a long time. 9 years passed and Noboru did nothing but training until one day when her sensei gave her a Froakie and decided to let Noboru go on a journey. She continued to undergo extreme training but now together wich her Froakie wich soon evolved into Frogadier. After a month or so of traveling through Kanto, Noboru met Kenichi at a festival and they both immediately recognised eachother. They decided they would participate in the battle tournament wich was the higlight of the festival. Kenichi eventually lost in the quarterfinals but Noboru made it all the way to the finals. Her opponent had a very strong Pangoro and seemed really mysterious. The battle gone on for hours and Usagi the Frogadier was struggling and looked like she could faint anytime but suddenly, she evolved into a Greninja and turned the match in Noboru's favor, resulting in her winning. She won a Ralts as a price and Kenichi recommended that she should do the gym challenge. Noboru decided to give it a shot since she was competitive and wanted a chance to prove herself.

~team~
Pokémon 1
Species:Greninja
Nickname:Usagi
Ability:protean
Held item:Muscle Band
Move 1-low kick
Move 2-night slash
Move 3-water shuriken
Move 4-ice punch
Additional information:Usagi was given to Noboru as a Froakie by her sensei.
Pokémon 2
Species:Ralts
Nickname:Sakura
Ability:synchronise
Held item:Eviolite
Move 1-shadow ball
Move 2-psychic
Move 3-pain split
Move 4-fire punch
Additional info:Sakura was given to Noboru as a prize for winning a battle tournament.

A few things....

1) you put his 'bio' under the "Team" section instead of under the "Backstory" Section.

2) Can you put that 'snipit' in his backstory in some kind of spoiler tag or something cuz it's rather long.

3) While he CAN compete in gyms at any order... he'd have to first go to Pallet Town to register for the Kanto League at Oak's Lab.

4) I have a 'slight' issue with the egg hatching in Kanto to get a Alolan Pokemon... since well, I dunno... if they were bred in Alolan would that keep the Pokemon in that form? eh... I'm letting it slide but just letting you know.
OK Making changes now. And thanks XD. Also, I can change it from an egg to a baby Vulpix if that helps to stay Universally cannon. Would it be better to make my first Post in Pallet or add it to my backstory.?

Raven Karter Raven Karter

Also, I have a few questions about your RP style... guess I should add it to the "Thing to fill out" :P

but

1) How active are you: I won't tell anyone they can't join due to not being as active as others... but it also depends on what group we try to place you with so that they don't feel they're being slowed down... and you don't feel like they're jumping so far ahead that you can't keep up. We have like 3 groups right now... You can also possibly have your character travel independently of the group with me providing them with a traveling buddy. You can still show up to some events the others are in and you will still have events for your own character.

2) What time zone are you in? I've had I think 3 people leave because the time zone issue was becoming an issue for them.
Im currently in eastern time zone. It is 8:52 as I post this.

Last edited:
Name: Akamai Kahale

Hometown: Was born on Poni Island in the Alola Region

Appearance: FB700164-55D9-43E4-A0A7-DB89D3CECD40.jpeg

Competition Type: Thinks it will be fun to do the gym challenges though isn't taking it too seriously.

Personality: Akamai is a laid back individual, he is never in a hurry, even when he probably should be. He almost never gets serious or takes anything seriously. Some think that he is a bit of a fool as he often has the appearance of not thinking things through, though he is a more thoughtful individual then he looks. He wants people to get along and doesn't like arguments of any sort. He doesn't seem to understand why people could be greedy enough to hurt other people and pokemon for their own personal gain. Whenever he is in a battle he seems to have winning at the back of his mind in favor of making sure his pokemon enjoy themselves in the battle.

Background: Akamai's grandfather was the kahuna of Poni Island. And as the brother of the current kahuna, Akamai had many expectations thrust upon him. Akamai did not care for them, when he turned eleven he took on the trials and gained a starter pokemon, though he never finished them. Akamai seemed to favor traveling and exploring to any sort of battle. He caught many pokemon throughout the Alola islands and when he turned fourteen he decided to leave Alola to travel other regions, going through Galar, Sinnoh and Unova as more of a casual trainer then a real Gym Challenger. Now Akamai has arrived in Kanto and has decided for the first time to actually take up a gym challenge.

Team

Species: Decidueye.
Nickname: Bo
Nature: Timid
Ability: Long Reach
Moves:
Spirit Shackle
Shadow Sneak
Leaf Blade
Brave Bird
Additional Info: Bo as his ability suggests is a timid creature. He has gained confidence over his journey with Akamai but he can still be skittish around new people or pokemon, outside of battle.

Species: Lycanroc(Dusk form)
Nickname: Flint
Nature: Reckless
Ability: Tough Claws
Moves:
Accelerock
Stone Edge
Crunch
Rock Climb

Species: Garchomp
Nickname: Thresher
Nature: Brave
Moves
Dragon Rush
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Slash
Additional Info: Thresher is extremely protective of any creature she deems her friends and gets downright vicious whenever one of them is threatened

Species: Obstagoon
Nickname: Rook
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Defiant
Moves:
Double Edge
Night Slash
Counter
Thunder Punch

Species: Corviknight
Nickname: Excal
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Mirror Armor
Moves
Steel WIng
Hurricane
Air Slash
Fly

Species: Emboar
Nickname: Bruiser
Nature: Bold
Ability: Blaze
Moves
Wild Charge
Flare Blitz
Hammer Arm
Flame Charge

Last edited:
This seems like a really interesting rp! I must admit I have a weakness for Pokemon rps~
Are you still accepting characters?

This seems like a really interesting rp! I must admit I have a weakness for Pokemon rps~
Are you still accepting characters?
I'm actually o.O with the sudden interest in the RP.

But yeah... We're still accepting. Doubt I ever really close it... though I mean... if someone jumped in towards the middle or end we could jump them forward in their gym badges... Or just have them arrive but not start their gym challenge until the next region... I'll be playing by ear.

Name:Noboru
Appearance:Noboru is very tall and has a toned body. She has black, big and curly hair that's always a mess and her eyes are black. She has a bandage on her nose and she usually wears tomboyish clothes, often a blue vest, black boots and black shorts or an asian inspired robe or martial arts gi.
Hometown:fuchsia city
Competition type:gym challenge
Backstory: Noboru was trained in the arts of ninjitsu in the ninja academy since the age of 3. She almost did nothing but train so she didn’t have many friends. However she had one friend. His name was Kenichi and he was the son of a renowned ninja family. This didn’t last for long. Noboru's sensei saw her natural talent for martial arts and decided she should be trained by a former ninja warlord that could develop her skills further. This forced her to leave Kenichi and they would'nt see eachother again in a long time. 9 years passed and Noboru did nothing but training until one day when her sensei gave her a Froakie and decided to let Noboru go on a journey. She continued to undergo extreme training but now together wich her Froakie wich soon evolved into Frogadier. After a month or so of traveling through Kanto, Noboru met Kenichi at a festival and they both immediately recognised eachother. They decided they would participate in the battle tournament wich was the higlight of the festival. Kenichi eventually lost in the quarterfinals but Noboru made it all the way to the finals. Her opponent had a very strong Pangoro and seemed really mysterious. The battle gone on for hours and Usagi the Frogadier was struggling and looked like she could faint anytime but suddenly, she evolved into a Greninja and turned the match in Noboru's favor, resulting in her winning. She won a Ralts as a price and Kenichi recommended that she should do the gym challenge. Noboru decided to give it a shot since she was competitive and wanted a chance to prove herself.

~team~
Pokémon 1
Species:Greninja
Nickname:Usagi
Ability:protean
Held item:Muscle Band
Move 1-low kick
Move 2-night slash
Move 3-water shuriken
Move 4-ice punch
Additional information:Usagi was given to Noboru as a Froakie by her sensei.
Pokémon 2
Species:Ralts
Nickname:Sakura
Ability:synchronise
Held item:Eviolite
Move 1-shadow ball
Move 2-psychic
Move 3-pain split
Move 4-fire punch
Additional info:Sakura was given to Noboru as a prize for winning a battle tournament.
How 'ninja-y' will she be getting exactly? more like what all will she be doing exactly with those skills?

Name: Akamai Kahale

Hometown: Was born on Poni Island in the Alola Region

Appearance: View attachment 662347

Competition Type: Thinks it will be fun to do the gym challenges though isn't taking it too seriously.

Personality: Akamai is a laid back individual, he is never in a hurry, even when he probably should be. He almost never gets serious or takes anything seriously. Some think that he is a bit of a fool as he often has the appearance of not thinking things through, though he is a more thoughtful individual then he looks. He wants people to get along and doesn't like arguments of any sort. He doesn't seem to understand why people could be greedy enough to hurt other people and pokemon for their own personal gain. Whenever he is in a battle he seems to have winning at the back of his mind in favor of making sure his pokemon enjoy themselves in the battle.

Background: Akamai's father was the kahuna of Poni Island and as such Akamai had many expectations thrust upon him. Akamai did not care for them, when he turned eleven he took on the trials and gained a starter pokemon, though he never finished them. Akamai seemed to favor traveling and exploring to any sort of battle. He caught many pokemon throughout the Alola islands and when he turned fourteen he decided to leave Alola to travel other regions, going through Galar, Sinnoh and Unova as more of a casual trainer then a real Gym Challenger. Now Akamai has arrived in Kanto and has decided for the first time to actually take up a gym challenge.

Team

Species: Decidueye.
Nickname: Bo
Nature: Timid
Ability: Long Reach
Moves:
Spirit Shackle
Shadow Sneak
Leaf Blade
Brave Bird
Additional Info: Bo as his ability suggests is a timid creature. He has gained confidence over his journey with Akamai but he can still be skittish around new people or pokemon, outside of battle.

Species: Lycanroc(Dusk form)
Nickname: Flint
Nature: Reckless
Ability: Tough Claws
Moves:
Accelerock
Stone Edge
Crunch
Rock Climb

Species: Garchomp
Nickname: Thresher
Nature: Brave
Moves
Dragon Rush
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Slash
Additional Info: Thresher is extremely protective of any creature she deems her friends and gets downright vicious whenever one of them is threatened

Species: Obstagoon
Nickname: Rook
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Defiant
Moves:
Double Edge
Night Slash
Counter
Thunder Punch

Species: Corviknight
Nickname: Excal
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Mirror Armor
Moves
Steel WIng
Hurricane
Air Slash
Fly

Species: Emboar
Nickname: Bruiser
Nature: Bold
Ability: Blaze
Moves
Wild Charge
Flare Blitz
Hammer Arm
Flame Charge

Akamai has a few other pokemon but these are his strongest and the ones he will start with. (I'll list the others out if need be).
First off, yeah I need to see ALL his Pokemon. No Pokemon can be caught by a trainer without first confirming it with me... this includes in the RP as well. (not that I'll be super strict about it but I just wanna make sure there's rule breaking Pokemon you try to add to your team (IE know an ability it can't have, etc). )

That being said... I bring up one of the rules:

26) Please only start the RP with 6 Pokemon maximum... I can allow exceptions but please let me know.

So let me know what they are... cuz I'd still prefer my limit but if you have a reason for him to have the others (despite already having a pretty strong/competant Team).... You can still catch the others as the RP progresses... But... yeah let me know what they are and reason for why I should allow to take on the exception...

Then....

I do have a slight issue with his backstory of being the son of a kahuna of Poni Island... which techincally, it'd be Hapu who's the current kahuna of Poni. (Btw, I DO know there are various theroies concerning the timeline of the games... but the only ones I'm 100% sticking with are between Kanto and Johto... and BW/B2W2... so even if a theory suggests that for all the games to have taken place, Hapu would be an old lady now.... *shrug* not going by them.)

Thus, your backstory wouldn't exactly work... I COULD allow maybe for him to be Hapu's brother or cousin? And just change 'father' to 'grand-father' and it could still work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back