• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Journey RP Sign-ups [Closed]

Name: Koranna.

Appearance: Instead of Brown or whatever color those could be her eyes will be green. Instead of her hair being in long pigtails it’ll be in a long braid. (Probably imagine her a bit older then this picture too.)

Image result for Pink hair anime girl

Competition type: Contests

Backstory: Koranna comes from a line of trainers that seemed to have the natural talent of competing in gyms or contests. She’s the youngest of 4 older brothers these brothers always teased her for being just overall different meaning that unlike her brothers she didn’t fit into the trainer esque life. Koranna’s parents were scientists that did research on the mythical and legendary Pokemon they just wanted to know more information on these fascinating creatures. When Koranna turned 12 instead of traveling with her 4 brothers she decided to stay back and help out with her parents figuring out as much as she could about Pokemon. When she was just turning 16 she caught a glimpse of a Pokemon contest on TV after that it was no question she was going to become a coordinator. Knowing what she was going to do she set out on her Pokemon journey dreaming of becoming the best coordinator in all of the Pokemon universe with the thought of looking for her brothers in mind.

Team-

Pokemon 1- Dewott (Starter was Oshawatte)

Species: Water Type

Nickname: Rainfell

Ability: Torrent

Held Item: It holds Scalpchop but other than that...none.

Additional Information: Dewott has a temper...making Koranna and Dewott relationship different.

Move 1: Razor Shell

Move 2: Double Team

Move 3: Aqua Jet

Move 4: Revenge

Pokemon 2- Evee

Species: Normal

Nickname: Fluffy

Ability: Anticipation

Held Item: Leftovers

Additional Information: Evee came from an egg that one of her father’s friends provided her as she left on her journey. Evee is also newly hatched meaning it only knows two moves at the moment.

Move 1: Tackle

Move 2: Tail Whip

Move 3:

Move 4:

Pokemon 3: Staraptor

Species: Flying/Normal Type

Nickname: Ace

Ability: Intimidate

Held Item: Sharp Beak

Additional Information: Ace was Koranna’s first catch she knew Ace was going to be the best Pokemon ever! So she put a lot of effort into training Ace hence why it is her strongest and most used.

Move 1: Brave Bird

Move 2: Quick Attack

Move 3: Agility

Move 4: Aerial Ace.

As long as her parents haven't come into contact with said Mythical/Legendaries. (IE studying them is fine... actually coming into contact with them... I'd prefer to refraim from that.)

approved.

Btw when will we be starting, u see I probably live somewhere completely different to other people in this chat
It will be soon... as in should be within an hour or so. I need to get this thing I'm working on done first then I'll be setting up the first post and what not.

As long as her parents haven't come into contact with said Mythical/Legendaries. (IE studying them is fine... actually coming into contact with them... I'd prefer to refraim from that.)

approved.
No they have not they just study them. =)

Solarknight Solarknight assholewithfeelings assholewithfeelings Bloody_Death Bloody_Death and anyone else

Ok, so I think we have enough people interested in Contests... So I'm going to officially add them into the RP. I'll be creating a list on where the Contest Halls are in each region. (but as we get to them).

Just know that Contests will be similar to the Anime, meaning it's not separating into different categories (IE beauty, Smart, etc). They'll have a 'round of appeals' before doing "Contest battles" Where you lose points and such during the 'matches'. Also getting 5 ribbons will earn you the ability to go to the Grand Festival, which is the Pokemon League Tournament equivalent... but it's pretty much just a bigger Contest.

Note, There will probably only be 5 contest halls in each region... But you may have your character rechallenge a contest if they need though, contests are timed based (RP Time) so they probably won't be able to have another contest immediately after having the one they were in. The goal is that at the VERY least, anyone interested in Contests will be able to get to the Grand Festival.

I'll update the OG post with this information in a bit.

Just a little note am getting off for the night so any replies toward me I'll get to in the morning. Can't wait to rp with you yall!

Everyone, the RP is up and you may begin posting. Also, if you have your character approved, please post it in the Characters sheets. You will need to post your character here first (for any future characters) and once it's approved post it there.

Tomorrow, I'll be setting up an OOC group message thing and once you've been approved, I'll be inviting you to it.

Tomorrow I have to mow but I'm not sure when that will be... typically only takes me a maximum of 2 hours to do anyways.

The "Primary Group" that I mentioned will be with JC and Altaira.

approved.
Here's an updated version of Koranna's backstory. After reading over some other character sheets I realized she kinda seemed a bit bland so whenever you get a chance if you could approve her new backstory that be amazing! Thank you. =)
Backstory: Koranna comes from a line of trainers that seemed to have the natural talent of competing in gyms or contests. She’s the youngest of 4 older brothers these brothers always teased her for being just overall different meaning that unlike her brothers she didn’t fit into the trainer esque life. Koranna’s parents were scientists that did research on the mythical and legendary Pokemon they just wanted to know more information on these fascinating creatures.

When Koranna turned 12 instead of traveling with her 4 brothers she decided to stay back and help out with her parents figuring out as much as she could about Pokemon. When she was just turning 16 she caught a glimpse of a Pokemon contest on TV after that it was no question she was going to become a coordinator. Knowing what she was going to do she set out on her Pokemon journey dreaming of becoming the best coordinator in all of the Pokemon universe with the thought of looking for her brothers in mind.

Koranna is originally from the Unova region she was born and raised there which means her parents are also well known researchers from that region. When she was 16 she chose her moody Oshawott as a starter and it just recently evolved into Dewott. Halfway to the age of 17 Koranna found herself on a ship across the sea to the Sinnoh region and this where she met her best Pokemon ever, Ace. (aka Staraptor)

Koranna stayed in the Sinnoh region until she was 17 observing Pokemon contests to see how she could be a coordinator herself. One day she overheard one or idles talking about how they started in Kanto and worked their way to being who they are now in Sinnoh. Koranna knew where to begin her journey! She set out on Ace that same day to the Kanto region.

Kaiba Folkven: A Traveling Pokemedic

Name: Kaiba Folkven

Appearance:
C8rWR09.jpg

Competition Type: Kaiba will not partake in gym challenges although he likes to attend them so he can take care of other trainers’ Pokemon afterwards. After some story development, it is possible that he might occasionally enter a contest.

Backstory: Born and raised in the Sinnoh region, Kaiba was a mistake child and thus, he is an only child. He grew up mostly in his mom’s care because his dad was and always has been a Pokemon adventurer who’s spent his life traveling the regions and expanding his own Pokemon team. Kaiba has actually only met his dad a few times in his life and whenever his dad has been around, his mom has not been.

Growing up with his mom, Kaiba learned a lot about medical care because his mom is and always has been a nurse. One thing that always saddened Kaiba growing up was seeing people bring their Pokemon to his mom and hearing his mom say that she couldn’t help them because she was a human nurse, not a poke-nurse, and thus, she didn’t know how to care for Pokemon the same way she did people. They lived in a small town and sometimes the nearest Pokemon center wasn’t easily accessible for everyone the town saw come and go so they always left his mom’s home with frowns on their faces. That’s what led Kaiba to delve into learning pokemon medicine for himself.

At first, his mom was highly opposed to the idea because there wasn’t really anyone who could teach him and she would’ve much rather preferred her son learn from an actual teacher. However, Kaiba made do with what books he could get his hands on and he started simple. And slowly, he learned and was actually able to successfully treat various ailments. By the time he was 15, he could take care of most any Pokemon injury that walked into his mom’s home so that they didn’t have to walk away sad.

His dad came home at one point and saw his success. It was then that his dad recommended that perhaps it was time for Kaiba to start his own journey. There were a lot more Pokemon that needed tending to than just the ones that showed up on his mom’s doorstep, after all. Kaiba’s dad offered him a single Pokemon to get started and that was who he still travels with today. Ice, after all, is most helpful in treating many wounds.

Kaiba left home and is headed to the Kanto region, seeking an adventure of his own.

Pokemon Team:
Lassie
Species: Froslass
Nickname: Lassie
Ability Snow Cloak
Held Item: None
Moves:
  • Icy Wind
  • Wake-Up Slap
  • Confuse Ray
  • Hail

Here's an updated version of Koranna's backstory. After reading over some other character sheets I realized she kinda seemed a bit bland so whenever you get a chance if you could approve her new backstory that be amazing! Thank you. =)
Backstory: Koranna comes from a line of trainers that seemed to have the natural talent of competing in gyms or contests. She’s the youngest of 4 older brothers these brothers always teased her for being just overall different meaning that unlike her brothers she didn’t fit into the trainer esque life. Koranna’s parents were scientists that did research on the mythical and legendary Pokemon they just wanted to know more information on these fascinating creatures.

When Koranna turned 12 instead of traveling with her 4 brothers she decided to stay back and help out with her parents figuring out as much as she could about Pokemon. When she was just turning 16 she caught a glimpse of a Pokemon contest on TV after that it was no question she was going to become a coordinator. Knowing what she was going to do she set out on her Pokemon journey dreaming of becoming the best coordinator in all of the Pokemon universe with the thought of looking for her brothers in mind.

Koranna is originally from the Unova region she was born and raised there which means her parents are also well known researchers from that region. When she was 16 she chose her moody Oshawott as a starter and it just recently evolved into Dewott. Halfway to the age of 17 Koranna found herself on a ship across the sea to the Sinnoh region and this where she met her best Pokemon ever, Ace. (aka Staraptor)

Koranna stayed in the Sinnoh region until she was 17 observing Pokemon contests to see how she could be a coordinator herself. One day she overheard one or idles talking about how they started in Kanto and worked their way to being who they are now in Sinnoh. Koranna knew where to begin her journey! She set out on Ace that same day to the Kanto region.
approved.

Kaiba Folkven: A Traveling Pokemedic

Name: Kaiba Folkven

Appearance:
C8rWR09.jpg

Competition Type: Kaiba will not partake in gym challenges although he likes to attend them so he can take care of other trainers’ Pokemon afterwards. After some story development, it is possible that he might occasionally enter a contest.

Backstory: Born and raised in the Sinnoh region, Kaiba was a mistake child and thus, he is an only child. He grew up mostly in his mom’s care because his dad was and always has been a Pokemon adventurer who’s spent his life traveling the regions and expanding his own Pokemon team. Kaiba has actually only met his dad a few times in his life and whenever his dad has been around, his mom has not been.

Growing up with his mom, Kaiba learned a lot about medical care because his mom is and always has been a nurse. One thing that always saddened Kaiba growing up was seeing people bring their Pokemon to his mom and hearing his mom say that she couldn’t help them because she was a human nurse, not a poke-nurse, and thus, she didn’t know how to care for Pokemon the same way she did people. They lived in a small town and sometimes the nearest Pokemon center wasn’t easily accessible for everyone the town saw come and go so they always left his mom’s home with frowns on their faces. That’s what led Kaiba to delve into learning pokemon medicine for himself.

At first, his mom was highly opposed to the idea because there wasn’t really anyone who could teach him and she would’ve much rather preferred her son learn from an actual teacher. However, Kaiba made do with what books he could get his hands on and he started simple. And slowly, he learned and was actually able to successfully treat various ailments. By the time he was 15, he could take care of most any Pokemon injury that walked into his mom’s home so that they didn’t have to walk away sad.

His dad came home at one point and saw his success. It was then that his dad recommended that perhaps it was time for Kaiba to start his own journey. There were a lot more Pokemon that needed tending to than just the ones that showed up on his mom’s doorstep, after all. Kaiba’s dad offered him a single Pokemon to get started and that was who he still travels with today. Ice, after all, is most helpful in treating many wounds.

Kaiba left home and is headed to the Kanto region, seeking an adventure of his own.

Pokemon Team:
Lassie
Species: Froslass
Nickname: Lassie
Ability Snow Cloak
Held Item: None
Moves:
  • Icy Wind
  • Wake-Up Slap
  • Confuse Ray
  • Hail
approved

I have started the OOC chat and sent it to everyone's who's currently been approved.

If you have been approved and I forgot to add you, please let me know.

@Kyra Uh, her posts seem to be gone now and I couldn't seem to add her to the OOC chat... if you're seeing this please let me know if there's an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back