• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon
Good ol darker pokemon roleplay with detectives and crime and all that good stuff!
And we'll be using more the dex entries for how pokemon behave! Their darker, sadder and more sinister sides only written about but rarely ever seen. The real gritty side of the series.

We're starting off with a series of ongoing disappearances of people and pokemon with barely a trace!

Super interested! I love how dark the dex entries can be, and pokemon thrillers in general.

thanks, hope to hear soon!
Alright! so currently most of the police department in Hammerlock is investigating a murder that was just reported. And right the characters Buzz and Egghead and I play are in an alleyway near that. Egghead and my character were officers going to only try and interrogate and get info from the one who wound up being the murder victim and Buzz's character happened to be a crook in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back