• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Agents of Vital Region (OOC/ Closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'd be careful about Maverick handling Honedge too much. Their supposed to be drain the life force of anyone who holds them so if you're not careful, Maverick may become THE Ghost Gym Leader.

I'd be careful about Maverick handling Honedge too much. Their supposed to be drain the life force of anyone who holds them so if you're not careful, Maverick may become THE Ghost Gym Leader.
Oop, I should have asked. I forgot to also. I was preoccupied with family stuff when I wrote this. I'll have to change some things. To fix it. I also legit did not know that if it's the lore. That kind of defeats Blair's purpose for having one...

Oop, I should have asked. I forgot to also. I was preoccupied with family stuff when I wrote this. I'll have to change some things. To fix it. I also legit did not know that if it's the lore. That kind of defeats Blair's purpose for having one...

Its not a problem, do you want me to edit my post to make it easier for you?
In regards to Honedge, sadly it is but Blairs totally different to an uncaring moustached grunt so there is no reason you couldn't be a trendsetter. In the manga, it was used to possess someone but with no other ill effect.

Its not a problem, do you want me to edit my post to make it easier for you?
In regards to Honedge, sadly it is but Blairs totally different to an uncaring moustached grunt so there is no reason you couldn't be a trendsetter. In the manga, it was used to possess someone but with no other ill effect.
Awe that's super sad 😭 nah it's fine. I just have to look into the lore more often. I'll edit mine if anything.

I feel like I should have posted earlier, but I was busy and I kinda lost the progress a couple times. So don't sweat it.

Sorry i haven't posted yet i meant to but i've been busy these past few days
It's ok, stuff happens. :)
I feel like I should have posted earlier, but I was busy and I kinda lost the progress a couple times. So don't sweat it.
Exactly! I understand life happens so there is no rush. I just don't want to stay in the scene for long that way we have time with our characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back