• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kenzie just laughed as she stepped on his body as he died" well what now master" she say as she smiled

Kenzie just walked inside the house as she went to the couch as she felt a bit bored and tired falling asleep

Kenzie was sleeping as she was having a bad dream about the curse in her family her hands was shaking she was moaning a lot while she slept

Katy frowns, unable to sleep due to Kenzie's moaning. She stands up, walking over to Kenzie. "Kenzie, are you alright?"

Kenzie wouldn't wake up she was a heavy sleeper as she was kicking the cushion as she was scared

Kenzie woke up as she panting as she see katy" huh whats wrong" she say all sweeety as she sat up

Kenzie just sighed" i guess i was having a bad dream" she say as she hug her knees she missed her big brother he usally comfont her when she has a bad dream

Sharon went inside the basement, waiting for the fight between Kenzie and Katy to be over. It is a long hours and Sharon is wondering if the fight is over. She went outside to check on them. But then, Kenzie and Katy are gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix Dixon]I ran ahead of leo and ran into the ocean. it was nice and cool. "Wanna have a dip?" i asked leo. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20208-geostone/ said:
@GeoStone[/URL]
"Of course." He jumped from where he was and landed in the water

Kenzie just sighed" ever since i was little i been having dreams about the curse and my family dying its always the same" she say to her tears in her eyes as she hug her legs to her chest she wrote a note to sharon ' don't look for me its the only way for you guys to be alive goodbye forget about me' she wrote to sharon hiding it where the fight was at

Ambre was worried about kenzie as she was playing with her hair as she was bored she wasn't allowed to play until bad katy goes away

Last edited by a moderator:
Katy frowns. "I see. Well, I can't say I understand why you're worried, I've never really had a family, but I can tell you that dreams are just dreams. They aren't real."

Kenzie just looked at her as she smiled" i'm sorry i woke you up i didn't mean to" she say as she play with her hands" oh you don't have to sleep on floor i haz rooms upstairs" she say pointing up

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just looked at her as she smiled" i'm sorry i woke you up i didn't mean to" she say as she play with her hands" oh you don't have to sleep on floor i haz rooms upstairs" she say pointing up
Katy shrugs. "I'm not sure I could get used to sleeping in a bed. I think I'll just sleep on the floor for tonight."

Kenzie just looked at her as she smiled" do you want a blanket or no" she asked as she yawned rubbing her eyes she missed her brother but she wasn't going to tell katy when she will see him her mind kinda snapped she wants to conqer the world with katy

Kenzie couldn't sleep so she just walk outside sitting outside thinking about sharon and the kids and her brother she missed them but she had to stay with katy to conqure the world and to protect her family

Users who are viewing this thread

Back