• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Unamed Character

Queen of the Damned
The Gods have been angerd. no one knows, but the pokemon of the wild have sensed something. certain pokemon have become human. These "Pokehumans" are able to get caught in pokebals of all kinds. It is hard to determine who is pokehuman because noone has heard of them before. Humans have started to start rumors about these legendary "Pokehumans" and mystical powerrs to the ones who have been caught. Will you actually catch them all? Will you abecome a pokemon master? Are you a boy or a girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
It morning, in a deep forest, a human/bulbsaur is waking up as she rubbed her eyes. ".......So hungry........" She slowly get and stretch herself. "Ok, time to find some breakfast...." She start walking as she look at the sun. "Its been a while, since I....." She look at her hand as she can't believe that she change.

Kio was running through the tall grass laughing. She was having fun as a human and enjoyed it. Her fenniken ear Head band felt weird though. "This is awesome!!!" she said with excitment

Sharon is looking for some berries for breakfast, but most of them are pluck clean from the trees. "Man....I guess I have to another one...." She walk out of the deep forest as she see a tall grass in sight.

Kio had her eyes closed and was laughing as she ran. she ran into a tree and fell down "Ow..." she sais as she started to get up "That hurt..."

As Sharon looked around, she spotted a human/fennekin girl funning around as have her eyes close. Then she got ran into the tree and fell down. Sharon signs as she walk toward her. "Of course you're hurt...." She speak up. "Be careful next time, and never close you're eyes when you running crazy...."

"Sorry..." Kio giggled "Im just having fun... I havent gotten used too....." she stopped abrutly and laughed nervously "Never mind... nevermind, your right... heh..." she said quickly and nervously

Sharon look at her as she wonder something. 'You...are you by chance been chosen by God, too?"

Kio looked around to see if any trainers were around "Yes I am.... but you gotta be quiet about it... Humans are hearing rumors about us.... for now, thats all we are... but if one catches us...." she said scared

Sharon signs as she quickly sit down. "I'm not the only one here.....' She somewhat happy that there are other pokemon are turn into human as she look at Kyo. "Relax, humans don't hang around this time.......so anyway, I just move here few days ago...."

"I have been here for a while.... im sure you have seen some berries missing..." she said as she dug into her pack and pulled out some berries "I got a bag so I look like a trainer..... I dont have any pokeballs though...." she laughed as she held out her hand with the berries to Sharon @JessBeth

"Um..." Sharon stomach suddenly make a big growl. "Ah!" She feel embarrassed as she take the berries and eat it. "So, anyway, do you have human name?'

"Sharon....not my chose, but the voice keep calling me in my head....." Sharon keep eating all the berries as she finally full. "Ah~that's hits the spot!"

JessBeth said:
"Sharon....not my chose, but the voice keep calling me in my head....." Sharon keep eating all the berries as she finally full. "Ah~that's hits the spot!"
Kio laughs "We should get you a bag...... I got some money from a professer where I am from.... so i have some more..."

Kat had her pikachu on her shoulder since hers won't go in the pokeball she just walked around as she wasn't looking where she was bumping into a girl people mistake her for being a boy" i'm sorry wasn't looking where i was going" she say @The Unamed Character

Kenzie just got up from the floor" i'm sorry didn't see you there wasn't watching where i was going" she say as she smiled pretending to be a boy as she had a hat on

Zeldafangirl said:
Kenzie just got up from the floor" i'm sorry didn't see you there wasn't watching where i was going" she say as she smiled pretending to be a boy as she had a hat on
"It's ok...." she said nervously "Are you... perhaps a trainer...?" she asked scared a bit

Kenzie just nodded" yes i am just started today" she say" i'm 10 what your name" she asked

Kenzie looked at them" i'm kenz i mean ken" she say coughing so they won't notice she was a girl her pikachu was playing with them running around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back