• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jack just sat there silently staring at the floor. He didn't really understand what Arceus was talking about, but he supposed it didn't really matter anymore anyway.

Katy was frantically looking for any way to escape. She couldn't let herself be defeated this easily, no! She may not have her powers anymore, but she wouldn't give up so easily!

@The Unamed Character

Arceus sighed as she finished with Jack "Katy... why must you struggle...." she asked "Why must you hate being in my presence my child.. .I am sorry you were brought by force... but it was the only way..."

Katy glared at Arceus. She felt like she was weak now, but that wasn't going to stop her. She was determined to escape and have Giratina punish these fools for imprisoning her and taking her powers. Maybe afterwards she'd try to find a way to get them back, but for now she needed to find an escape route.

@The Unamed Character

Arceus sighed "Katy please...." she said as she began to transform

tumblr_static_img707.png

"Stop, my child...... you are not defeated... nor have you won..... no one is ever truly defeated.." Arceus said. "we are all one in the same.... aren't you alive right now...." Arceus asked, back facing them "You are truly defeated when you have given up..... and only then do you realize your lowest point....." those final words rang in their ears as the walls started to close and the room shifted again

Katy smiles. What a fool, leaving her imprisoned alone, where she could come up with a plan on her own and escape. Calling Giratina might work, if Giratina didn't try and come into the holding chamber itself. Maybe if she freed Jack? Wait, no, horrible idea, she doubted she could trust Jack at all.

Jack merely sighed. He was alone again. It took alot just to move himself into a laying down position, but he managed to lay down on the ground. He just lay there silently, staring at the wall of the holding chamber.

@The Unamed Character

Light emitted from the doors. The doors opened. "Come on..." A grunt said. There were three grunts for both of them "We are taking you somewhere..." Then a voice came from the back "I got Jack, Kingsmen..." Kio said as she came from behind the group. The buff second in command moved out of the way "Are you sure Kio..... It is him after all..." Kingsmen said "Yes..... and trust me.. I am not interested in him anymore..... We can talk about it later ok.... i will meet you at the dormatory.." she said as the crew for jack left.

Katy was picked up from behind "You're going back outside.... but under our watch...." they said as they teleported Katy out of there. They ended up in a town square. "New town, new start..... We are not going to harm you.... we want you to try anew..." the lead grunt said

Katy frowns. If she was powerless then they would underestimate her, which means she could easily just call Giratina to come and get her. Perfect, she had a plan now.

Jack lay there silently. He didn't care what was going on anymore. There was no point to anything anymore. Whatever was happening he'd just let it happen, it didn't matter what happened.

@The Unamed Character

Kio picks Jack up "Listen..... I hate you ok.... Im not going to be blunt about it....." she said "I may never forgive you.... but you gotta get over it.... I can't help if your my brother or not.... Lets just go ahead and get this over with... you seem to have not lost your powers...." she said as she touched him on the shoulder "I am going to take you to a new town we made ok...." she said "It's called 2nd chance..." she said as she teleported them there "This place is under Arceus's rule... anyone is allowed to leave.... but anyone that tries to enter without his permission is severely punished" she said "You will like it here I promise..."

Jack didn't say anything. He was just completely silent. He didn't want a second chance, if anything he just wanted to die, but since suicide wasn't possible that wasn't an option. What point was living if he had nothing to live for? It was starting to seem like Arceus was trying to torture him by giving him a second chance, but he supposed that he deserved whatever happened to him.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Jack didn't say anything. He was just completely silent. He didn't want a second chance, if anything he just wanted to die, but since suicide wasn't possible that wasn't an option. What point was living if he had nothing to live for? It was starting to seem like Arceus was trying to torture him by giving him a second chance, but he supposed that he deserved whatever happened to him.
@The Unamed Character
Kio looked at him like she wanted to kill him "This may be the last time I ever see you...." she said "Just so you know..... Arceus does what he does for a reason.... and he is never wrong....." she said as she teleported out.

And lets end the rp there for our characters. If anyone wants to finish up their characters stuff they should do it now.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back