• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Katy shrugged. "I dunno. I didn't plan this out well. I guess we should start taking over the region one town at a time? I don't know."

Lilia looked at her as she nodded" okay man i took my eye for a second to check on you and she got hurt" she say pouting

Ambre foot was hurting as a pokemon bit on her foot seviper boot her foot as she cried harder

Ambre looked at her as she nodded as she pout" yeah i'm sorry i keep getting hurt sissy" she say rubbing her eyes hiccuping

Kenzie looked at her" nothing really i was just sitting outside sharon called but i told her i kill her and the kids if she look for us" she say to her looking down at her feet

Katy smiles. "Good, that means she wont come and try to find us, meaning we won't have to worry about any distractions interrupting my master plan."

Kenzie looked at her" yes it wont interfer with the plan" she say as she laughed evily" lets go with the plan" she say wanting to get out tof the house

Katy frowns. "Hey, evil laughter is my thing." She says, shaking her head. "Anyway let's go take out the elite four first. Oh, and we're not going to attack Lavender Town. That is a sacred place, and I refuse to desecrate it."

Kenzie looked at her" hehe i was just wanting to make you laugh" she say" okay lets not harm lavender town" she say to her as she smiled

Katy smiles. "Alright then, off we go to Indigo Plateau!" She says, heading off in the general direction of the Indigo Plateau.

Kenzie just looked at her as she just follow her as she had to listen otherwise her friends and her brother will be dead if she didn't listen to katy she missed her big brother she cried last night without katy hearing it

Katy sighs. "Unlike some people I'd rather not call upon forces more powerful than me without good enough reason."

Ambre just looked" ow that hurts" she wince a bit" you can be a nurse like dee" she giggled" can i go take a nap i'm tired" she say yawning rubbing her eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well I have to be one since Dresden is getting himself hurt...." Sharon is feel sad for some reason. She that are broke up, she keep avoiding him. "Dresden...."

Lilia looked at ambre as she keep closing her eyes as lilia went and watch tv as she was distracted

Ambre just looked at sharon as she was yawning rubbing her eyes

Katy sighs, shaking her head. "I seriously am starting to think something is suspicious about this, everything just seems too.... easy."

"Well right now, you should sit for a while until you're better..." She slowly put her down as she see outside the Dresden is playing with baby Cosmo and the baby Bulbasaur.

Ambre just puffed her cheeks in fustration she didn't like sitting at all cause of her adhd it was hard" i can't its hard for me" she say as she look at her hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back