• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kenzie just smiled looking at the sky as she felt relaxed as she fell asleep outside as she heard a roar as she yawned

Ambre was crying as she hit her head against the wall while she leep she woke up crying as she looked around as she put her hands on her eyes as she cried

Lilia saw ambre crying as she picked up cosmo as she went to where her mum was" mama ambre crying i dunno whats wrong" she say

@JessBeth

Sharon found a note but she didn't have time to read as she saw Lilia come out with Cosmo of the basement. "Ambre?" She put the note in her pocket and run back to Ambre. "Are you ok? Why are you crying?"

@Zeldafangirl

Ambre just looked at her as she sniffed" i want my papa and mama they left me here" she cried" i hit my head on wall" she cried

Ambre just hicupped as she got picked up as she got her head rubbed" i'm sorry i cry a lot i'm a cry baby" she say as she sniffed as she held onto sharon hair pulling on it a bit

Ambre looked at her" we can go find her" she say as she let go of the hair" fun pulling hair" she say as she clapped

"Ow! Um....why don't you kids go outside and play....." She put her down and take out the note in her pocket.

Ambre just looked at her" okay" she say as she went upstairs as she smiled going to play as she play with baby cosmo as she smiled

Lilia just watch

Kenzie just laughed as she saw her phone on the watch was ringing" hello" she say to the watch she had as she smirked as she heard her old friend voice" why hello Sharon" she say smirking

(if thats okay) @JessBeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenzie looked at her as her eye twitch" don't look for me i'm fine better than fine" she say laughing" i had to leave the island so you can live i'm a servent to katy and her friend so if you know better don't look for me" she say smirking" you know better not to look for me other wise i have to kill you and your kids" she say smirking (it okay i been busy too with school lately)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Servent and friends? With Katy?!" Sharon sound like worry. "You really think you going to kill me and my kids, you lost it! You will never do that!"

(Well right now, I'm free for a while until later)

Kenzie just looked at her" no i haven't you should be worried about yourself i have landaries birds on my side i can kill you and the kids i will do that" she say it sound like she was get controlled by someome like she was a robot" you will never find me" she say her eye twitching from acting the way she is

Ambre was sitting on the ground playing as her foot got stuck in a hole as she wimper a little

Kenzie looked at her as she trying to get out of katy control" must...help....friends" she say as she was scared of herslef " please get out of there if i do something she'll kill you and kids" shay going back to her crazy self" i will kill you you won't stop me i know your weakness" she say

Kenzie hanged up on her as her eyes was twitching she goes in and out of her crazy

Lilia stick her head in the house checking on her mum" hey you okay" she say as she smiled

Ambre got out of the hole as she yelped in pain' not again' she thought

Kenzie went back inside as she stretched" what now Katy" she asked streatching as she yawned a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back