• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke Academy (A School for the Gifted)

Cobalion was once again nervous. If it weren't for the fact that he was sitting in front of his boss he would run right now. And he didn't say that often. Or at all. "Well... I asked the usual questions. I asked him if he knew who his father was and about his powers and at that point he just flipped out. I geuss he dosnt like lugia very much." Cobalion could understand this. The legendary Pokemon of storms and seas was kind of a uppity Pokemon. The fact that he even decided to mate surprised Cobalion.

"Oh, well, I, uh, m-maybe." What she said didn't make him fumble around, it was the fact that she blushed, which generated the same reaction out of Leon. "But who knows, maybe their little 'thing' is permanent..." His nervousness faded into sadness, knowing how much the legendary Pokemon absolutely despised each other, unsure if there was a way to fix it. "But even if they don't want to be friends, that doesn't mean you and I can't get a long right?" A warm and friendly smile crept across Leon's face as he looked back at Viola.

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Viola blushed because she was embarrassed and has never made any friends before till now. The thought was overwhelming. She is odd she knew this. Always sending mixed messages. She just didn't know how to react correctly to situations. She shifts her eyes toward the boy and smiles softly. "I'm glad to hear that Leon. I have already decided I like you. Same with the students we met earlier. It was nice for a change to human friends or someone similar to me." Her smile fades as she looks out the window remembering. "Like I said earlier. When you have a lot of time on your hands company is usually the best thing to have."

RoninN7 RoninN7

Arceus sighed as she placed the palm of her hand against her forehead, "And those questions are precisely why the boy became upset." Removing her hand from her head she opened one of the drawers of her desk before pulling out a vanilla colored folder and setting it down on her desk. "You see Cobalion, you are right about him not liking his father. But not for the fact that he is a legendary," she told him as she opened the folder. After opening it she turned the folder and gently slide it for the man in blue to see. It was Artemis's emergency contact list, and the only one listed was his mother. She looked at Cobalion before finishing her statement, "He doesn't like him because Lugia isn't in the picture. His father has never been around and seems to have run out. That is why the boy got so upset."
BackSet BackSet

Leon got lost in thought about what had happened that day and about the fact that he didn't end up hating the daughter of Dialga even though his mother always told him how bad Dialga was. "Yeah, I like you and the other kids too, it's nice being able to get along with people so easily especially since this is a new school for me." The boy was so focused on his conversation that he had forgotten about Leo, who was purring at his legs and sitting quietly beside him. "It's a good thing we have each other as company right now then!" He smiled at Viola as he leaned down to pet the Luxio softly. "Should we stick around here or go meat up with our new friends?"

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Cobalion nodded gravely. That uppity little... Cobalion thought. Cobalion was more than a little annoyed. It made sence for someone like say Yveltal or zapdos or someone like that to leave a marriage. But lugia! Cobalion had thought lugia at least had some honor. Instead of voicing this Cobalion simply nodded again.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"So when you talk to the students from now on I'd like you to tread lightly on certain questions. Along with taking note of how they react to them. If you can physically see that they're getting upset, stop and change the subject." She pulled the file back to herself before closing it and putting it back in its designated area. Glancing back at Cobalion she gave a small smile, "You're free to go Cobalion. Keep what I said in mind and that should help you prevent future incidents." Arceus rose from her seat and looked at him as she waited patiently for a response or for him to leave.
BackSet BackSet

Viola shrugs. "Well we could go and tell everyone the good news that Artemis will be fine now that the nurses have him." She stands up straight and places her Pokemon all in their pokeball.

RoninN7 RoninN7

"Thank you ma'am." Cobalion said as he left. What to do? He wondered what to do? Well he was done with work for the day. Maybe he would go off and visit some of his favorite places in the world. Yeah he would do that.

Artemis
Artemis woke with a start. "What the hell just happened!" He said breathless. He looked around and saw he was in a hospital ward. "Crap." He said. "Language!" The nurse said. Artemis had lost control. Why had he lost control. Oh yeah. Cobalion had mentioned his father. Damn. It angered him to think about. He decided to think about something else. "When can I leave?" He asked the nurse. "The hospital bed, I mean."

"That sounds like a plan!" Leon smiled and walked through the door with his Luxio following close behind them. "I have to go tell Zael and you have to go tell Kaida, though, since I can't go in the girl's dorm room and you can't go in the boy's dorm room." This was the rule of the school so they had to make sure not to break it on their first day, before classes even began. "We could meet outside the dorms and tell them the news there."

Pumpkid Pumpkid

"That depends." Said the nurse. "How well do you feel?" Artemis stood up. "I feel pretty good." He said. "Then you may go." The nurse told him. "Thanks miss..." "Diancie." The nurse said with a smile. Artemis left before what she said sank in. "Fudge." He said realizing he had just met the first mutant Pokemon ever. (Don't anybody retcon me on this. This scene is priceless.) Artemis could hear Diancie laughing in the ward. She was clearly amused. Artemis strode off to his dorm.

Viola nods. "Fine by me. Though if I don't come out we will see each other around campus. Farewell until next time Leon." She walks away holding her book dearly to her chest walking toward the girls dorm rooms. Upon arrival she notices a some shuffling in her dorm room. She hums hums thought wondering it could be her new roommate. Viola turns the door knob to find a familiar face. The girl from the restaurant. Kaida. She smiles in relief. Croagunk truly had a good eye.

Heels echo inside the dorm announcing Violas arrival. "Well this is a surprise. Kaida you're my roommate. Well it's an honor. Seems Croagunk was wise to let us meet before hand." Viola closes the door and sits on her bed and sighs in relief.

RoninN7 RoninN7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

Scout looked at Tyra's keystone. "Nice." He nodded at her statement. "I hope so, too." When he mentioned lunch, Zekrom's son heard the rumbling of Chee-Chee's stomach. "Well, I guess she's answered for you." Scout laughed a bit, feeling a bit less tired. "Alright, let's go." He hopped back onto Mister and patted his back. "Do you want to ride with us? It's going to be a bit cold though." He reached his arm down as low as it could so Sir was able to grab on. Then he placed his Sableye on his lap. This time, Captain decided to just fly instead of riding on the tundra Pokémon. "So, what do you say?"

Kaida blinked in surprise when she heard Viola's voice. A smile crept onto her face as she looked up the other girl. She had just been sitting on her bed, quietly reading a book while Pandora laid beside her. Placing a bookmark in her book, she closed it. "Your Croagunk seems very smart." She was actually very relieved that her roommate wasn't a complete stranger. "I guess this is a good opportunity to ask. How is that boy Artemis doing?"

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Tyra chuckled at Chee-Chee. When she heard Scout offer to give her a ride her eyes seemed to twinkle a bit as she smiled, "I'd love to!" Glancing at Coal the two seemed to share a mutual understanding without saying a word. Using his Vine Whip he wrapped the vines around his trainers waist before lifting her up onto Mister's back. Sitting her behind the boy before letting go. Looking at him she smiled, "I'm ready when you are."
Spice Spice

"He's safely in good hands of nurse Joy. He just collapsed nothing serious like wounds so I'm sure he'll wake up after that." She looks around and sighs. "Seems you and I are the only girls. Well besides one other in the first dorm when I passed by.

MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

Leon waves goodbye to Viola and walks into the building, hurrying up the stairs into the boys' dorm hallway. He finds the door that he remembered Zael walked into earlier and approaches it. "Hey Zael, you there?" Leo meows a little at the door and starts to scratch it, calling out to Zael as well.

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

"Are you kidding me?!" Aellas groaned in frustration, tossing the most frustrating book she had ever read onto her desk. The brunette glared at the book as if it had burned her. "Okay, that's not getting added to the library... Not until I finish the series, anyway." She muttered, pacing across her classroom until she reached her desk. With just a few clicks of her computer's mouse, the sequel was ordered. Aelllas then locked her computer, taking a look around the room. Her classroom is ready, from desks to posters, to even a small library for students to use. She smiled contently, then decided to walk the grounds. Why not? It wasn't like she had anything better to do.

Scout made sure everyone was all secure on Mister's back before they began. "Alright! Let's go get us some lunch."
All three of his Pokémon cheered in response. He rubbed his Aurorus' neck, signalling him to start the trek to the cafeteria. "You know where to go." The tundra Pokémon had indeed known where to go, as he and the other two had studied the campus map while Scout had dozed off in his dorm. He also started to doze a bit then, too. Luckily for him, Sir was there to hit his arm to prevent him from falling asleep entirely. It didn't take too long for them to reach the Pokecenter/Cafeteria area, but Scout was surprised to see how much of a sad state it was in. There was trash strewn everywhere, and some chairs were upturned, too. There were only a few people left behind, and they were trying to bring the place back to its former state. "What happened in here?" He slid off of Mister and looked around. "I wonder who else could've made a storm like this." There was still a lot of work to be done here. He was going to regret doing this. "We should probably help clear this up."

The girl with pinkish red hair enjoyed getting to ride the Aurorus, it was different than flying. But none the less exciting as her grin showed. Her Pokémon followed behind, though Chee-Chee decided to hitch a flight on Toby. When they made it to the Pokémon Center/ Cafeteria, Tyra was shocked at the sight. "I'm not sure," she replied as she slid off Mister's back as well. She looked around at the students cleaning. Hearing Scout mention helping out she smiled, "Don't count me out, we'll help to." Looking over at her Pokémon she beamed, "Alright team! Let's get to work!" The group cheered before setting off to help clean up while Tyra started putting chairs upright.
Spice Spice

Zael's eyes widened slightly as Artemis suddenly collapsed, the winds coming to a halt as the boy hit the floor. His gut twisted slightly as he saw Leon walk over to assist, the red head wishing he could help. He glared down at his hands for a moment, aggravated with himself again, wishing he wasn't the gods-forsaken son of Yveltal who would only be able to help himself due to his powers. Damn it. When Zael looked up, Leon was carrying Artemis, with Cobalion at the son of Palkia's side. It seemed they were going to get Lugia's son medical attention. As everyone walked out of the building, Zael glanced behind him and stopped, seeing the workers of the cafeteria and pokemon center already beginning to clean up the mess left behind. "Do you need help?" He asked politely.

When his eyes met theirs, he saw a sliver of fear in them at the same time one of them stuttered, "N..no thank you. P..please...go on." To pure humans, it was always the same. Fear. Gritting his teeth, Zael walked out, and after catching the end of the conversation with Arceus in the flesh, decided to go back to his dorm room, knowing he could do nothing as Leon and Viola went to the medical ward. When he got to his room, still no roommate. He sighed, relieved that he had it to just himself and his pokemon a little longer. He thought about releasing the pokemon from their capsules, but suddenly didn't feel like dealing with Archer's constant attitude, the way Zach could stare pretty much into his soul, and of course Cherche possibly destroying things in her quest to explore. He just wanted a little peace and quiet for a few minutes. He knew he might hear about that later, but he was willing to deal with the consequences.

He laid down on the bed he had claimed as his earlier, one arm under his head while his other hand tossed an empty poke ball up and down in his palm lazily. For how long he did that, he didn't know, but when he heard a scratching at the door plus a familiar voice, he got up and opened it, revealing Leon and Leo. Zael inclined his head in greeting. "I'm here. What's going on?" He queried. "How's Artemis doing?"

RoninN7 RoninN7

"That's good." She sighed in relief. "Having powers like that...can't be easy. I suppose I'm lucky that I didn't inherit certain powers from my father." Dealing with her fiery gift when she was younger was trouble enough. Being able to change the weather because of her emotions might have been a bit much for her mother."Hm...I don't think I've seen her yet. I suppose I'll get a chance tomorrow though."

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Artemis walked back to the dormitory. He couldn't go into the girls dormitory but he figured he could at least thank Leon for helping him. He heard Leon's voice behind the door the red headed boy had walked in earlier. Artemis had a hunch he was the child of Yveltal. Similar traits and an aura of death only pointed to Yveltal. He knocked on the door and waited.

"Hi Zael, well that's actually what I'm here to talk to you about." Leon panted a little from running up the stairs and through the hallway, but he regained his composure enough to speak a little bit more clearly. "It turns out that he's fine, just over-exerted himself when using his power but it's nothing to worry about." Leo purred a litle and sat in front of Zael, expecting to be pet, looking up at him curiously. The boy smiled a little when he heard a noise from the other side of the door, it was knocking. Opening the door, Leon smiled as he saw Artemis staning there, looking perfectly okay. "Hey Artemis, how are you doing, is everything okay with you?"

BackSet BackSet Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back