• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke Academy (A School for the Gifted)

Charcoal_Lilly50

I am the cat that curiosity has yet to kill
Poke Academy
  • Poke Academy welcomes you on your acceptances into our lovely school! Here we provide both education and care to our students and make sure each one excels in their desired reason for being here. We offer a wide array of classes to every student to fit their interests. Most of our students come here to learn how to become a gym leader, while others want to become professional coordinators or researchers.

Though some are here for another reason. That reason is that one their parents is actually a legendary Pokémon gifted with a human form by Arceus himself. So that they would all come to better understand the human race that they have always co-existed with for many years. However with this change came many more, for most of the legendaries fell in love with humans and birthed children. Children that have obtained their parents abilities.
    The children of some of these legendaries attend this school feel like normal teenagers along with learning to hone their abilities.

Last edited:
Tyra walked through the gates of Poke Academy, a bright grin plastered on her face. "I can't believe still even here! This place is the best!" It was a new year which meant that she would get to meet new people and different Pokémon. Her Sceptile stood beside her holding two of her bags while his trainer held the last bag. Chee-Chee sat perched on Tyra's shoulder as the two looked at the building in awe. Glancing at her yellow companion she beamed, "Well let's go find my dorm you guys!" With that they set off on campus to the girl's dormitory.
RoninN7 RoninN7 MegMath13 MegMath13

Last edited:
"I can't believe I'm here." Artemis said as he stepped through the gates. "This is gonna be the worst." Artemis was a new student at poke academy. He was the son of lugia (who is not the greatest dad of the world) and came to the school to get ahold of his powers. Well, that and also the place had an archaeology program. We have to bunk with other people he thought. He hated people. They were always so talkative and nosy. "Your the only friend I need, right?" He said to the Pokemon next to him. "Umbree!" Athena, Artemis' umbreon, replied. With that Artemis headed off to find the boys dormitory.

Last edited:
"It is it this way, or this way?" The red haired girl looked at her entrance letter, that listed her dorm number, and her map. "I've been here two years, but I still forget where the dorms are. This school is just so big," Tyra pouted as she slightly looked up at Coal, since he was only four inches taller than her, "Do you remember where it is Coal?" The Sceptile looked at the map and then at the large school building before pointing off to the left in the direction of the dormitories. The girl beamed once again, "I knew I could count on you!"
BackSet BackSet

Artemis kept walking until he found the dormitory. It wasn't hard to find. It was right across from the girls dormitory wich was swarming with girls already. The boys dormitory was swarming with guys. Ugh Artemis though. Why must this be a private school. Why couldn't it be a public school where he could go home and see his mother at the end of the day. Artemis sighed. He pushed past the wall of meat. How stereotypical he thought most of the guys here are jocks. Ugh. He found his dorm room, room one, and went inside. His bunk ate wasn't here yet. Good. He thought. I can get some work done without so much noise. He sat down on the bed and pulled out his laptop. He pulled up a google doc and began to type.

Tyra huffed when she made it to the small courtyard between the two dormitories, "Finally!" Grinning she made her way inside and found her room easily since is was the first one. When they walked in Coal set the duffle bags he was carrying on the floor while his trainer set her suitcase on her bed. Tyra's Pikachu hopped off her shoulder and began exploring her new living quarters from both beds, to the closets, dressers, and the bathroom. "I wonder who my roommate will be this year? What do you two think? Maybe she'll be really nice!" Without even bothering to unpack Tyra rushed out of the room, Chee-Chee rushing to keep up with her before jumping onto her should. The red head was hoping to maybe find her roommate or make a new friend before the day ended.

Last edited:
At the gate of the campus, a sudden distortion began to appear, as if tearing through space itself. Then suddenly, a large swirling dark purple mass appeared and Leon walked out of it, his little Abra hanging from his back and Fletchling chirping above his head, then came out a Luxio trying his best to look intimidating. "So we're finally here!" Leon was so happy that Palkia had convinced his father to send him to this school, it was absolutely amazing. Just the front gate was crawling with Pokemon and teens of all ages and sizes running around, scrambling to find what Leon presumed was their dorm rooms. It was everything he'd imagined when his mother told him of this school and all of the amazing teachers and students inside. He moved up towards the building itself, following some of the signs and the older students' directions until he finally found the boys' dorms.

Moving through the doors, he was searching for room 1, when he caught Luxio scratching at one of the doors. "Hey, good work boy... wonder who our roomates will be!" Abra let out an excited screetch and Fletchling chirped as he landed on Luxio's head like a rider waiting for his horse to start running. Leon finally opened the door and saw a boy sitting in front of a computer with an Umbreon. Luxio tried his best to roar at him but Leon lightly tapped him in the head to scorn him. "Can you stop trying to be scary all the time?" Walking in, Leon closed the door behind him, Abra jumping onto one of the beds and Luxio curling up to Leon's leg with an annoyed look, Fletchling still on his head. "Hi there, my name's Leon and these are Leo and Rayah," he pointed to Luxio and Fletchling respectively, he then turned to point at his little Abra who was resting on the bed, "and that's Hexie."

BackSet BackSet

Viola arrives in front of the school wearing her own uniform of a skirt, a vest with a tie, stockings, and heels and a white, long ribbon on her blue hair flowing behind her as her face stared at her book the entire time. She halts in front of the double doors and looks around admiring the building and it's, structure. They seemed elegant and quite fitting to her. The blue haired teen inhales deep filling her nostrils with the scent of knowledge. A smile creeps on her face looking at the students talking to one another or simply spending some time with their hobbies. Another year for Viola and not once has gotten tired. She felt like nothing could ruin this moment. The girl walks forth in search of her dorm. She reads some labels showing her the way to the dorm rooms which she easily found and reads her letter reminding herself what dorm room she will be staying in. Room 2 was her dorm, the teen opens the door and enters observing her new temporary home. She sets her things down and begins setteling things in with her door open

Artemis looked up at the sound of a voice. On the other bed was a boy who was roughly his age. He had lots of Pokemon. A luxio, an abra, and a fletchling. The luxio was particularly cute, trying to look tough and all. Pokemon were one of the few things Artemis enjoyed that weren't ancient history. With so many Pokemon Artemis couldn't possibly be his usual cold self. He thawed a bit and said "The names Artemis." He said pointing to himself."This is Athena, my umbreon." He pet Athena's head as he said her name.

Leo leaped towards Athena so suddenly that Rayah fluttered off of his head and onto Leon's shoulder, shaken by the sudden burst of energy from the Luxio. The young Luxio looked at Umbreon and got close, sniffing her a little before backing away, unsure of how she would react to his sudden friendliness. Hexie then vanished and reappeared on Artemis' lap, poking him a little, trying to get a feel for how he was. "Hehe, sorry about them, they're just a little excited to meet a new trainer and new Pokemon so they can get carried away." Leon tried to tug on Luxio's tail lightly to get him off of the Umbreon but Leo turned and tried to roar at him, but it came across as more of an angry meow. Rayah just sat there, chirping and staring at everyone with a confused look on her face.
BackSet BackSet

Artemis was pretty miffed. He didn't broadcast this though. He had to keep his composure. Athena responded to the luxio, Leo his name was, with general joyfulness. "Umbreon!" She cried and jumped on the luxio's back. Artemis carefully lifted the abra off his laptop and began hitting backspace, the abra had decided to sit on the keyboard instead of levitating. "It's okay." Artemis said, petting the nearest Pokemon. Or trying to anyways. The nearest Pokemon was the abra who teleported away before artemisia hand could reach it. "Athena is the same way. When I used to leave her at home, before I was a full trainer, she would jump on me whenever I got back." Artemis didn't know why he was saying all this. It was the Pokemon he decided. They were influencing his actions through being too darned cute.

"There isn't much to do Chee-Chee. Today is just a day for everyone to get settled in, classes don't start until tomorrow." The girl pouted as she sat down on one of the benches in the small courtyard. Watching people walk by as they headed for either of the dormitories located in the yard. "Pii," Chee-Chee looked at her trainer a bit curiously. When Tyra looked down at her she smiled and rubbed her head, "Don't worry. We'll find something to do, eventually."

The temperature of the area lowered a bit as a large aurorus carrying a suitcase in its mouth marched onto campus, causing plenty of students to step back in alarm. On its head perched a noibat, and it's back was a sableye, and a sleeping boy. Scout's snores were quiet yet still audible as Mister brought their small band through the halls and to room #2 of the boy's dormitory. There, Sir took the key from Scout's pocket and unlocked the door, allowing the four of them to enter. After that, Mister slid Scout onto the bed and nudged him, causing him to open his eyes and yawn. "Ahh, we're here already?" He dropped the backpack that was strapped on and stretched. "Might as well look around the campus." He said, yawning once more and scratching his head. "Right after a quick nap." That said, Scout flopped back onto the bed and quickly dozed off.

Leon laughed a little as Abra teleported away from Artemis when he tried to pet her, knowing how little Hexie was. "She's gonna need to know you a bit before teleporting away from you whenever you approach her, but she should come around eventually." "Luxio!" Leo turned around and playfully bit the Umbreon's paw before jumping a bit similar to a mechanical bull. Rayah's wings fluttered a bit as she flew off of Leon's shoulder and started pecking Leon's head a little, hungry for food. "Okay, okay, I'll get you some treats Rayah, calm down!" The boy put his hand on his head and rubbed it a little, feeling a light sting where the Fletchling had pecked him repeatedly, nagging him for food. He walked over to his backpack, and began unpacking his things, setting up his computer and clothes in the closet, before finally spotting a large orange bag at the bottom of his things. "I think this is what you're looking for..." Leon pulled out the bag of treats and playfully dangled it in front of Rayah.

As he opened the bag, Hexie teleported onto his shoulder and stuck her little paw out, lightly headbutting Leon and whining a little bit. He opened the bag and stuck his hand in, pulling out two treats, placing one in Hexie's paw, prompting the little Abra to teleport again back onto the bed. Rayah flew over and hovered in front of Leon, expecting her treat, after which he held his hand out and the Fletchling picked it up with her beak, making a little noise before flying over to one of the counters and standing atop it, eating the treat. Leo immediately smelled the treats and yelped a little, rushing quickly over to Leon with Athena still on his back. Leon pulled out another treat as Leo bit at his pants and headbutted his leg. As soon as he saw the treat, Leo jumped up and snatched the treat from out of Leon's hand, knocking Athena off of him. Looking at the Umbreon laying on the floor after being knocked off, Leon stretched out his hand with another treat. "You want one too?"

BackSet BackSet

Mavis

Hmm, a new school? This will be awesome! Mavis thought to herself and poked her Oddish, Nira as she walked into the school. She had been a lonely person ever since she could remember and this school was somewhere for her to start fresh, she hoped that at least.

Artemis watched the commotion. There was no way to study in this environment. Nor could he work on his projects. Athena sat up when Leon asked her if she wanted a treat and wagged her tail.at least she didn't jump around like crazy when she smelled a treat. Or met a new person. Thinking there was nothing else to do Artemis asked "do you want to have a Pokemon battle? I think we might be able to find a staff member somewhere."

After a bit of sitting Tyra rose from the bench and stretched her arms above her head. Her Pikachu hopped back onto her shoulder after her trainer stood up. "I guess we should go back to our dorm. I don't want Coal to unpack everything by himself." With that the girl made her way back to her dorm room. Once inside she and her Pokémon started unpacking their things.

Meandering his way through the entrance to the academy, carrying a duffel bag in one of his hands, Zael was looking up towards the owl pokemon, green eyes filled with exasperation. "Archer, must you really perch on my head right now?" He complained quietly. "Your talons are digging into my scalp. Again. "

The weight on his head only shifted slightly and he heard a slight flap of wings. "Roo."

Zael raised an eyebrow at the Rowlet's attitude. "Must you really be that way? I'm not your servant "oh, great one", you know." Archer's talons only flexed in response, making Zael sigh. At his side Zach was using his psychic powers to levitate a small suit case as they all walked, quiet as usual. Cherche was in her poke ball, exhausted again from running around like a skitty who just got a taste of catnip for the first time into things. Zael loved his pokemon dearly, but sometimes they could get on his nerves. Well, Archer and Cherche at any rate. Zach never caused any problems for the teen.

Trying his best to ignore how Archer was sitting on his head, Zael glanced around the grounds, which were mostly empty except for the occasional passerby. He imagined it would only get busier as the day passed by. So this is Poke Academy...He thought. Here's to hoping this isn't a complete waste of time. I'm tired of having to deal with judgmental jerks all the time. He couldn't help he was the spawn of a god of death.

Looking down at the directions on the paper, Zael continued on his way to dorm room three, looking forwards to drowning out the world with music once he got there.

After a while Tyra and her Pokémon managed to get unpacked, everything in their designated area. Her roommate still hadn't shown up yet. Maybe she's lost, or maybe she changed her mind about coming? Curiosity filled the girl's mind as she walked out of the room with her two Pokémon that had been helping her unpack. Once outside she pulled a third Poke ball from her shoulder bag. Smiling she tossed it up in the air, "Come stretch your wings, Toby!" Out popped a Togekiss, a smile on his face as he started flying around.

Leon smiled at Athena as the Umbreon took the treat from his hands in a way more peaceful manner than Leo had a few moments earlier. It made him appreciate the value of good manners in Pokemon, the lack of which in his may or may not be his fault for being such a mess himself. Leo's ears perked up when Artemis mentioned having a battle, it was very in the Luxio's nature to fight at any given opportunity just to look tough. "That sounds like fun, it's not like we have much to do before school properly starts, but we should go ahead and find a member of school staff." The boy was unsure of where exactly he'd find a member of staff around here but decided to walk out, Rayah flapping her wings and sticking next to him, Leo moving in front of him, and Hexie hanging on from his back like a backpack. The hallway looked somewhat empty, which meant that they'd have to search outside of the dorm area for a teacher of some kind.

Artemis exited the dorm room and decided to walk with Leon. They needed to find a teacher and splitting up wouldn't do them any good. "Perhaps we can find the head of the dorms." He mused aloud.

By the time Zael entered what he presumed was the door area, Archer evidently asleep by the way he was snoring while perched on his trainer's head. For a brief moment, Zael considered purposely not ducking while going through a doorway so it'd hit the Rowlett right in the face, but quickly decided it as he didn't feel like getting pecked to death. Zach the Kirila was now ahead of him, occasionally twirling either the bag or its thin body with its legs on the floor.

It was then he noticed two males, one with silver hair and the other with bleach blonde, also with pokemon at their sides walking down the large hallway. Trying to be courteous like his mother had always taught him, Zael nodded in their direction, and winced as Archer reflexively extended his talons. Yeah, that was definitely going to draw blood, not that anyone would see it as his hair was pretty much the same color. "Archer, return." He heard the pokemon sqwak indignantly before it was pulled back in its ball.

RoninN7 RoninN7 BackSet BackSet

"That'd be a good idea if we knew who is the head of the dorms or where they are." Leon only knew about one of the teachers, Arceus, because Palkia told him, but Arceus was the principal and would most likely not do something as menial as referee a match between two students. That's when he noticed another boy walking through the hallway witha Rowlett on his head, which looked like quite the uncomfortable thing to have on one's head. He nodded his head back at him as Rayah fluttered over to him pecked his arm lightly before returning and standing atop the Luxio's head. "We should get going outside and find ourselves a teacher to get this show on the road." Leon walked a bit faster out of the hallway and into the main part of the school's building.

BackSet BackSet Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

"Well, if (s)he's the head of the dorm (s)he probably has his/her office in the dorm. We find the office we find the teacher." It was at that point that Artemis noticed a boy with a rowlet on his head. The boy nodded at him. Artemis, trying to be polite (just because he was anti social didn't mean he was rude and the boy didn't look so bad. Not like the other meatheads around the dorm), nodded back. Artemis studied the boy for a bit before noticing that the boy had blood in his red hair. If it weren't for the fact that the blood was shinier than the boys hair, or for the fact that it was darker than the boys hair, Artemis would never have noticed it. "You there!" He called to the boy as the boy was putting his rowlet back into his pokeball. "Are you okay? You have blood in your hair!" Okay, probably not a good idea to call that out in front of the whole dorm.

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight RoninN7 RoninN7

As both fellow students returned the nod, the Flechling that was fluttering at the silver haired boy's side approached Zael, giving him a peck on the arm that he assumed was supposed to be welcoming. While Zael didn't smile, his green eyes were gentle towards the pokemon. The other boy scrutinized him, blue orbs then widening as he pointed out the blood in his red hair. Zael inwardly winced at the loud noise, but rather than comment on it, he merely stated in a somewhat monotone voice, "I'm fine, thank you. My rowlet just has a bit of an attitude it all and decided that my head would be the perfect nest for him to sleep in." He then looked at the kirlia, gesturing at the pokemon and then his head. "Zach, would you please use heal pulse?" Zach nodded, bringing his hands together, a small orb of pure energy coalescing together between them and then releasing the ball, making it fly into his trainer, who momentarily glowed.

Tingling warm all over, Zael could feel the wounds on his head mending together, although some of the blood would remain because it had already dried. He'd have to wash it out once he got to his dorm room. "Thank you, my old friend." He said to the kirlia, walking past the two male humans and raising a hand in the air for a moment as he did. "See you around." He told them with a wave, then putting his hands to his sides. He wondered about those trainers, sensing great power radiating from them, but he'd no doubt see them again. About a minute later he was in front of his dorm room, preparing himself for a possible roommate. He opened the door, stepping inside to see an rather plain looking room with two beds, dressers, and a bathroom. Both he and the kirlia dropped their luggage, the human pokemon hybrid flopping down on one of the beds, grabbing his ipod out of his pocket, and began listening to music, eyes closed.

BackSet BackSet RoninN7 RoninN7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back