• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke Academy (A School for the Gifted)

Celestia just looked at her room as she was afraid to go inside as she picked up her bags as she went in the room as she looked around" whoa this room is awesome" she say" thanks Ms. Arceus i only can open a ultra wormhole for little bit i can't hold it for too long like mom does" she say as she looked at her" i get my energy from the moon" she told her she just put her bags down on a bed" it's a big room it's awesome thank you Ms. Arceus" she say as she just smiled looking at her" there even a bocany so i can look at the moon" she say smiling happily Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Arceus smiled some as she listened to the girl's enthusiasm while she was examining her room. "I'm glad you like your dorm," she looked around a bit before turning her attention back towards the girl. "But Celestia, I want you be extremely careful with your powers. Opening an Ultra Wormhole can be very dangerous here on campus. I wouldn't want any ultra beasts being summoned onto the campus."
Texangamer Texangamer

Dammit Artemis thought why did this happen on the first day of the dammed school.the principle will have my head for sure! Artemis needed to stop the storms somehow. He spotted a group of people he recognized. Leon, viola, the red haired boy, and a girl (who's character sheet I forgot so I have little information on in real life. I'll read it later). "Leon! You're the son of palkia right!" He yelled not waiting for the boy to respond. "If your abilities involve special manipulation it would be nice if you could get people a safe distance away from here before I hurt someone! I can't stop these winds or move but I can at least help people get out of here! And while we're here it would be nice if nobody mentioned this to the principle!"

Celestial just looked at her" i know mom warned me before i came here" she say" i don't want to open a wormhole" she say as she just looked at her" i try my best not to open a wormhole" she say as she just looked at her as she smiled looking at her" i don't want to cause any harm to anyone" she told him" yeah the dormroom is nice" she say as she sat on her bed" thank you" she say" i promise i won't open a wormhole" she told her" it be too dangrous and those monsters will hurt the other students i can't let that happen" she say as she shake her head as she nodded her head" i try to control my powers" she told her Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Viola held Leon back by grabbing his arm but her focus was on Artemis. Her eyes filled with determination and slight fear with concern. She held eye contact on the boy noticing his fear. "Artemis listen to me! I don't know what happened just now or why you're out of control without meaning to but all your powers are based on emotions. If you know that we'll, please calm down! Think of a happy place. A place where there is no pain. Don't let your powers take charge! You're the one else controlling them. You need to take a deep breath, close your eyes and mute everything and think positive. I know you can do it. Whatever your pain is, throw it away for now. Please." Viola wanted desperately to help ignoring Artemis warnings. She releases Leon's arm and takes a step forward trying to reach Artemis.

RoninN7 RoninN7 BackSet BackSet MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

"Easy child, I understand. I also understand your concerns. While you are here you will learn to better control your powers with the help of your teachers." Reaching her hand out she placed it on Celestia's head and giving her a simple pat. After looking around the room a bit more before looking at the balcony. Walking over to the glass doors she opened them, stepping out onto the wood. Looking out at the school; however, something felt off. Her gaze then fell on the cafeteria, Something doesn't feel right.
Texangamer Texangamer

Zael had been on his way back the booth with the others when suddenly out of nowhere howling winds began to assault the group of teens and anyone else in the pokemon center/restaurant, knocking chairs over and sending people nearly flying. "What the...?!" Digging his heels into the floor, Zael pushed against the winds in order to stay upright. In his arms, Cherche was trembling, and he could feel Zach holding onto his long red jacket for dear life. Archer's talons were digging into his shoulder, causing a flare of pain, but Zael merely gritted his teeth. As Leon spoke, Zael's gaze went to where the boy, Artemis he now knew, was sitting with presumably a teacher, the winds centered around them. He swore softly, thinking for something he could do as Viola tried to calm Artemis down. Returning Zach, Cherche, and Archer to their poke balls so they would be safe, he looked back at Kaida, and seeing at the moment that she was alright, went to grab Viola's hand before stopping himself, remembering that he would only drain her energy.

"Be careful Viola!" Zael warned. "Artemis said he may not be able to stop these winds, remember?" He clawed for answers in his brain, but the only one that came to mind was asking someone purposely if he could drain their energy and use it to get everyone out of the building, and that would possibly be counterproductive. Besides that, he doubted anyone would willingly comply. Have Zach use one of its psychic moves maybe? But no, there was no way the Kirlia could transport all of them out of there at once. Leon might be able to, yet not enough time had passed. If only there was a way I could transfer my energy to him. If he could take it, surely there was some way he could give it away, right?

But Zael knew he had no idea how to control his power. He was out of options. "Let's just focus on getting out of here." He told Viola.

RoninN7 RoninN7 Pumpkid Pumpkid BackSet BackSet MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

Calm down? Easy for her to say. That wasn't how Artemis' power worked. While others may have emotion linked powers his worked more like inertia. While they may be triggered by strong emotions stopping them was another matter. Stopping the winds required a nigh indomitable will, and while his personality may be enough to scare a human it certainly wouldn't do anything to a storm. Cobalion was the person closest to him. "You must stop Artemis." He said. "Yeah I know!" Artemis yelled back. He was getting tide of this damnable wind. Artemis clenched his fists and yanked on an invisible rope while focusing on the winds. Doing this turned the wind into a single cord. He then wound that cord up and dispersed it wide enough that it wouldn't harm anyone. Then he dropped too his knees. "That is why I shouldn't get angry..." He said weakly before passing out.

Leon noticed both Zael and Viola approaching Artemis, so he decided to do the same and try to help his roomate through this. "Guys, get out of here q-" Before he could finish speaking, the winds dispersed and Artemis collapsed onto the ground unconscious. "Artemis!" Leon picked up speed now that the winds weren't fighting against him as he darted forward with Leo close behind him, both concerned for the young trainer. "What happened with him Mr. Cobalion?" The boy didn't want to try to pick up Artemis or move him because he wasn't a nurse or anything of the sort. Leon decided that questioning Cobalion on what happened would be better, while they remained around Artemis until he woke up or help arrived. "Someone get a nurse or something, he's passed out!" Even though they weren't exactly friends yet, they did have a good Pokemon battle and he was Leon's roomate, so Artemis' safety concerned him. Leo simply approached Artemis and patted him with his paw softly before backing away, turning to Leon for answers he didn't have.

Pumpkid Pumpkid BackSet BackSet Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

"He lost control." Cobalion replied to the boy who adressed him, Leon. He remembered him from the battle earlier. "He got angry. Don't worry he's just unconscious. Take him to the hospital ward. I'll give you a map." Cobalion didn't like this. A student losing control so early in the year. Now he had to report this to arceus, and those reports always took forever.

The feeling she had now ended, I believe this is something that must be dealt with. Immediately. "I am sorry Celestia, but something has come up that requires my being there," she told the young girl as she made her way across the dorm room, "If you need me you can find me in the office." With that Arceus walked out of the dorm room. After she was out of the room and the building she began to make her way to the Pokémon Center/ cafeteria.

Cobalion walked briskly outside, hoping the children were following, when he spotted Arceus aka the principle. "Oh! Ma'am hello... Er... Um..." Smooth Cobalion, smooth he thought to himself. Now she would definetly know something was up. Not that Cobalion could hide anything from her. The woman was literally God.

"Hello, Mr. Cobalion," she greeted him with arms crossed as she stood in his path. A small breeze blew, picking up some of her white locks before they fell back into place. "I can tell you're nervous about something. And that something must be the disturbance I felt not too long ago." Glancing over his shoulder she noticed a handful of students before her attention turned back to the man in blue, "Care to explain what happened?" Arceus's voice was stern and a bit cold when she spoke.
BackSet BackSet

Last edited:
Viola watched Artemis collapse before the group. She was disappointed she was of no help. Perhaps her method was much more different than the rest of the group. It made sense that everyone worked differently. Yet she felt useless. She could have stopped whatever it was that triggered Artemis but using her powers took a lot out of her. Especial being half human. Her heart broke at the sight of Leon becoming worried over his rival. Her heart throbbing wanting to cry but bit her lip and clenched her fist looking away not knowing what to do. Luckily there was a teacher who had referred earlier to assist. Of course this was the wisest choice. Viola follows way behind everyone lost in thought when she notices the group stopping and finding what appeared to be the principle known as Arceus. She kept quiet once the principle asked what happened. Nobody really knew what happened or what triggered the boy. All they knew was a storm broke out inside from Artemis uncontrollable powers. Viola simply hung her head low and stares at her boots.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 BackSet BackSet RoninN7 RoninN7 Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Cobalion sighed. He knew he would have to explain to arceus sooner or later. "The boy over there, the one who's uncouncious, he... He had an outburst. He's the child of lugia you see and I was having the usual talk that I have with legendary children in the boys dormitory. I started questioning him and he got angry. He accidentally started making wind storms. The other kids here are taking him to the hospital ward. Unless of course you want to question them. The boy really needs medical treatment though." Cobalion knew that this wasn't even the half of it but he was really anxious to get Artemis to the hospital ward. Even arceus knew that student safety was top priority. Or at least, he hoped she knew.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
Leon slowly picked up Artemis as Cobalion instructed and began to follow the legendary Pokemon, still somewhat unsure of what caused Artemis to do something like this. The boy's Pokemon followed close behind as they all exited the building, which was when a huge energy appeared, one that Leon instantly recognized as the creator of his mother. It was none other than Arceus, the principal of this school, who stood there rather cross and questioning Cobalion over what had happened. He tried to say something, but didn't really feel like it was the time or place to talk, even though Leon really wanted to talk to Arceus at some point. All he did was nod at Cobalion's statement and look at the principal, awaiting her response.

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight BackSet BackSet Pumpkid Pumpkid Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Looking at the children she replied, "Questioning the children will not be necessary. I can see that they didn't know of the reason for his outburst until just now." Her gaze then swept over the children before sensing two familiar auras. Those of Palkia and Dialga which resided inside Leon and Viola. "Young man and lady, I want you to take your friend to the hospital ward. Immediately," her eyes shifting between the two. Looking back at Cobalion she added, "As for you Cobalion, you're the one I am going to be questioning. After you assist the children I want to see you in my office."
BackSet BackSet RoninN7 RoninN7 Pumpkid Pumpkid

Cobalion sighed again. It was always him. Terakion, head of the girls dorm, never got in trouble like this. Of course she was more level headed than him so what could be expected. It was times like this when he was glad keldeo wasn't on the staff. After helping the kids he headed off to the principles office and knocked on Arceus' door, bracing himself for an onslaught of berating and scolding.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
"You may enter!" A voice called from the other side of the wooden double doors that led into the office. Arceus had her back turned to the door as she stared out the glass wall that had a view of the campus. Once Cobalion was inside she promptly turned around to face in his direction. "To start our questioning I would like you to tell me what exactly you asked young Artemis," she stated while sitting down in the chair located behind her desk.
BackSet BackSet

Violet was startled by the principle and nods looking at Leon and places a hand on his shoulder giving him a soft reassuring smile that Artemis will be fine. "Let's go. Everything is going to be fine right?"

RoninN7 RoninN7 BackSet BackSet

Leon was actually a little shocked to see a legendary Pokemon such as Cobalion act like such a subordinate, but that was to be expected when in the presence of God. He felt Viola's hand on his shoulder and turned around to look at her, smiling back at her like she had smiled at him. "Probably, if what Cobalion said is true then he probably just needs to rest a little, let's go then!" The boy made his way to the hospital, following the map that Cobalion gave him. Once there a nurse arrived and took Artemis from him in a stretcher, but not before turning to tell Leon something. "Thanks for bringing him to us, we'll take care of him from here and we'll let you know when you can check on him." "Thanks miss, make sure he's ok!" The lady smiled at Leon and nodded, before heading off to one of the rooms in the hospital.

"So this was a rather eventful day... I do hope he'll be okay though." Even though Leon wasn't on the verge of tears or anywhere near a state like that, he was still concerned over Artemis' well-being. He pulled his Pokemon, except Leo, back into their Pokeballs and turned to face Viola. "Any ideas on what to do while we wait?" Leon had just noticed that it was still relatively early, even after everything that happened there was still a good number of hours left in the day to spend.

Pumpkid Pumpkid BackSet BackSet

Before Kaida could even return poor Phantom to its pokeball and try to help out somehow, the storm had stopped and Artemis had passed out. Pandora looked at her expectantly as the others started heading towards hospital ward. It didn't take long for her to realize what Pandora was trying to tell her. "Right, Pandora. Come on." She returned Phantom and Hydra to their pokeballs before she and Pandora quickly tried to catch up with the others.

After catching the tail end of the encounter with the school's principal, she figured that maybe it'd be best if she went back to her dorm room. There really wasn't anything she felt she could do. And Arceus did ask Viola and Leon to take Artemis to the hospital ward. Hopefully, she'd be able to find them and ask about Artemis later. "I think it'd be best if we went back to our dorm room. Come on Pandora" She gestured for the dark type to follow her, which Pandora did after a moment of hesitance.

Viola stood leaning against the wall looking at her book but lost in thought. She recalled doing something similar in her younger days. She wondered if the students here could cause much more destructive problems with their powers. Her thoughts were thrown aside when Leon spoke to her. She hums in thought. "I usually read a book or count until time passes by." She suggests. A question ran through her mind which she had the urge to ask. "You felt it to right? The way Arceus stared at both of us and put us together. Do you think it has something to do with our parents being Dialga and Palkia?"

RoninN7 RoninN7

"That sounds interesting..." Leon wasn't much of a reader himself, so he never understood how people could spend so much time doing that, but he didn't judge. "Yeah, I felt it too, and I'm willing to bet that it has everything to do with our parentage." It was rather odd how Arceus looked at them earlier, but Leon did know that Dialga and Palkia were two of the originals and hold more power than most other legendaries so it made sense. Arceus was the original creator so it also made sense that she could sense their energy and instantly know what child of hers they came from.

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Viola hums in thought and waits patiently. "Say...Leon the reason I called out to you in the battle field is because of what father said about Palkia. I guess you could say it was a test. I'm relieved you're not aggressive or mad at me just for being Dialgas daughter. Do you think we can change our parents minds and get along?" She blushes at the thought.

RoninN7 RoninN7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back