• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke Academy (A School for the Gifted)

"I'm good." Artemis replied to Leon's question. He spotted the red haired boy behind Leon. "Hi." Artemis said. "I didn't introduce myself before. My names Artemis. I take it your the son of Yveltal."

Tap, tap, tap-tap. Bianca's cane rapped along the sidewalk as she walked. Her Sylveon, Jack, walked beside her, a ribbon-like feeler wrapped around her wrist of the hand that wasn't holding her cane. The Sylveon wore a dark blue vest that had the words 'service pokemon' printed on the back. At a sudden tug of her wrist, she stopped. "What do you think? Is this the girl's dorm?"

"Syl!" Bianca smiled at the reassurance and opened the door. In a matter of minutes, she found her room, number four, dropped of her things, then left again. "Okay, let's learn our way around." She didn't exactly want to be the lost blind girl tomorrow. "Let's find the pokemon center, first." It took a few minutes for the pair to arrive there, and when she opened the door, Jack balked for a moment. "What? What's wrong?"

A nurse then ran up. "Pardon the mess, we had... An incident. Is there something you need?"

Bianca shook her head. "No, I'm just learning my way around." When the nurse walked away, she reached for a pokeball, letting out a natu. "Okay, Liara. Can you help clean up? Jack, you, too." Chairs seemed to right themselves as Liara used her psychic power to pick up, and after Bianca sat down on one of the chairs that Liara fixed, Jack joined the natu and helped clean.

Spice Spice Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"I see." Zael replied, green eyes showing a flicker of relief. "That's good to hear." Kneeling down, he gently scratched behind Leo's ear, careful not to it very long lest he drain the pokemon's energy, knowing that the pokemon could probably sense his frustration but too tired to care at the moment. As soon as Leon opened the door, there stood Artemis, looking better than he had earlier. They don't mess around here in getting things done. Zael thought. That's...that's good. A part of him didn't really want to talk to these boys, but he knew it would be rude to and didn't really want the ever present voice in his head that so often sounded like his mother to be nagging at him again. Once Artemis had finished speaking, Zael stood up from petting the pokemon and crossed his arms. "Unfortunately, yes. I am the biological son of Yveltal, one of them at any rate." He said, voice soft. And there's nothing I can do about it. He had been wondering how long it would take them to bring his parentage up.

"Sorry." He shook his head. "I hope that isn't a problem."

RoninN7 RoninN7 BackSet BackSet

"No it's not a problem." Artemis said. "It just confirms a theory. I'm trying to figure out how legendary children work. I'm the son of lugia myself of course. You never told me your name." Artemis was glad his theory confirmed. He had to sift through a lot of Facebook data, several gigabytes of wich were rather... Unpleasant, to figure it out. The online pokedex helped too. Artemis extended his hand.

Chee-Chee smiled as she tossed trash to her large, green teammate who in turn put them in the trash cans the she couldn't reach. While she was helping do her part the Pikachu noticed two other Pokémon joining in the clean up. Cheeks sparking with excitement when she looked at them a bit longer. Glancing over to the side however is when the noticed a girl who appeared to be just about the same age as her trainer. That's when her curiosity got a hold of her.
Quietly she bounded over to Bianca and stood in front of her quietly. Noticing her cane the electric mouse found it a bit odd for someone to have such a thing. Leaning in she stiffed it before sniffing the girl. "Pii." Her scent was much different than other trainers she had met over the years.
Tamara Vakarian Tamara Vakarian

Bianca waited patiently for the cleaning to be done, knowing that her Pokemon would return to her when they were finished. Well, semi-patiently she was only human, after all. So she tapped a rhythm on her cane as she waited, occupying herself. She didn't hear the pikachu at first, so when she heard a "pii", she was slightly startled, but then leaned over. " Hello, there." She held out her hand for the Pokemon to sniff if she wanted, unaware that the pikachu may have already done so. "Can I pet you?" She didn't want to an incident by not asking.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

The mouse looked at her hand before giving it a quick sniff. Pulling away a bit she smiled, it didn't seem like the girl was going to cause any harm of sorts. "Pika chu!" Chee-Chee stood on her toes and pressed her head against Bianca's hand. It was her way of letting the girl know that she was all for the idea of being pet. It was one of the Pikachu's favorite things besides battling and eating her trainer's homemade Poke Puffs.
Tamara Vakarian Tamara Vakarian

Zael looked down blankly at Artemis's hand, debating on whether or not he should take his chances since his power was unpredictable. How legendary children work, huh? He didn't want to be rude, or make a scene, and the longer he stood there, the more awkward things would get. Finally he sighed, shaking Lugia's son's hand despite his better judgement. "I'm Zael." As soon as their hands touched, Zael could feel himself draining Artemis's energy just a tad, filling his veins in a sickeningly pleasurable sensation that probably caused a slight bit of pain for the other boy. He quickly pulled away, gritting his teeth as he ground out, "Are...you alright?" All the while, he kept wishing for Leon and Artemis to leave.

RoninN7 RoninN7 BackSet BackSet

Artemis kept a straight face through the pain and looked down at his hand afterwards. "Huh energy absorption powers." He muttered running this information through his head. At zael's words he looked up. "Yeah im fine." He said absentmindedly. Then he noticed the uncomfortable look in zael's eyes. "You know you don't have to keep this polite act up right. You can just yell at me to leave. I'd probably be feeling something similar if put in your position." Artemis smiled knowing it was true.

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Last edited:
"Rehiram? That's a surprise." Viola chuckles when she mentions her father being decent. "I can agree with you on that. My father decent as well but he is protective and very territorial. I'm curious as to when classes will start. It's been close enough to it don't you think?"

MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

Although admittedly somewhat impressed that Artemis was able to mask the pain he was no doubt feeling, Zael's eyes narrowed slightly in weariness. Usually a person he had touched and drained of energy would be frightened or angry, but this boy was oddly relaxed about the whole thing, intrigued even. Zael could sense something calculating beneath the surface, yet rather than comment on it he raised one red eyebrow and said calmly, "The woman who raised me would say otherwise, I'm afraid. Believe me when I say that I'm irritated, but I don't think either of you deserve my anger..." It had only caused him trouble in the past after all. He sighed again, tugging at his fur collar. "Is there something else you two need?" He asked, addressing them both, the movement causing one of his poke balls to roll on the floor and release what was inside. Archer. The Rowlet looked around, disoriented for a moment before glaring at Zael for the rude awakening.

The son of Yveltal only raised his hands apologetically in response.

BackSet BackSet RoninN7 RoninN7

Leon noticed the slight tension coming off of Zael and, much like Artemis, noticed that he wanted both of them gone from his room. "Come on Leo, we should get some rest!" The Luxio meowed a little annoyed at the feeling he got when Zael touched him and walked out of the room, going over to scratch the other door. That's when Artemis decided to call him out on it, and Zael responded as well, sounding rather annoyed. "Well, there's nothing that I need in particular," Leon moved towards the door and made his way out onto the hallway, joining Luxio, "see you around in class." The boy raised a hand towards Zael before unlocking his dorm's door and releasing his other two Pokemon, letting them sit on the bed where they looked comfortable. He decided to open up his laptop and try to clear his head for a bit.

BackSet BackSet Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Bianca smiled at the pikachu's acceptance. "Great, thank you." She turned her hand to pet the pikachu, scratching behind its ears. After a moment, she tilted her head to the side. "Now, are you with your trainer?" She didn't want to completely take the Pokemon's attention.
"Syl!" Jack chirped, and Bianca felt one of his ribbons wrap around her wrist for a moment. She smiled and pet Jack, as well.

Chee-Chee smiled as she looked over at her trainer who was helping the other students pick up whatever little trash was left over. Feeling Bianca's hand still on her head she shook it to respond as a no. Though when the Pikachu saw Jack walk up she looked at him with a friendly smile. "Pi," she squeaked as her cheeks gave a momentary spark.
"Welp, that seems to be the last of it," Tyra smiled at the now clean eating area in the cafeteria. The trash had been thrown away back into the trash cans while the chairs were put back upright at the tables. The girl smiled as her Sceptile and Togekiss stood in front of her, "Good job you guys. You both deserve a treat when we get back to the dorm." Though something was amiss as she looked at her Pokémon. One of her team of three was missing. "Hey Scout, have you seen Chee-Chee?" Glancing at the black haired boy a bit worried.
Tamara Vakarian Tamara Vakarian Spice Spice

Sweat slid down her face slowly intertwining with the splotches of dirt that latched on to her from her earlier "fray" against the parasitic weeds that plagued the Marigolds a few feet to the right of her. To the left of them had been the Dahlia, eloquent flowers of varying hues of purple and pinks, who had been attacked by a parasitic fungi that left a medium sized portion destroyed and unsalvagable. The thought urked her as the memory of having to removed both the fungi and Dahlia annoyed her, the vibrant colors deteriorating into unflattering browns and grays. Irritated, she slammed the a wooden pole into the ground, the soft thud echoing in the nearly empty greenhouse. A pair of dull orange eyes made their way to the her, her feet sending low vibrations that reverberated through the ground. The soft shakes calmed her as they soon began to increase gradually in strength before stopping all together. Turning her head upwards, she saw the proud owners of those footsteps, her companion pokemon Bloom who looked mildly concerned at her trainer, Avery. Touching her on the back, she kept Avery's eyes in her own, awaiting for a response to her worries. With a sigh just placed her dirtied hand on the Lilligant's equally dirty leaves and gave a small nod, a gesture Bloom understood to be a good thing. Removing her thin arms from her trainer, Avery continued slamming the wooden stick into the ground before giving it a good shake to assure it was firmly placed into the ground. One more little shake and she moved on with the next step of her current project. Turning back to Bloom who stood there still holding a somewhat concerned expression, Avery's hands latched on to the floral patterned fanny packed on her waste and pulled out a piece of twine of a few inches.

Straightening the string, she turned her gaze back towards Bloom who had been a bit surprised by her sudden movement and asked," Bloom, do you mind holding the stem of this Sunflower for me."

"Lilli!" she chirped, swiftly making her ways towards the bent over sunflower, gently lifting it up until it was fully erect. The plant had been a little taller than she but by standing on her front most toe, she was able to get it up to its full height. Avery witnessed the struggling Bloom and chuckled quietly to herself before making an effort to relieve her companion of her struggle. Lining the pole up with the stem, she promptly wrapped the twine tightly around them and bounded them together with a small not at the top. Slowly, Avery gave a slight wave to Bloom, gesturing her to slowly release her grip of the plant. Creeping down, she steadily backed away from the flower until her hands were free and she was behind Avery. The two kept a moment of silence between one another, examining the stem to make sure the pole would be enough to support it. After a few soundless minutes, she let out a sigh of relief and rose to her feet. As she picked herself up, the clumps of fresh new soil that clung to her clothing began falling off, leaving behind large brown stains on what appeared to be a pair of old battered farmer-esque overalls. Looking at her now, she was completely filthy. Her body covered head to toe in dirt, weeds, and a mixed variety of dried flower petals ranging from dulls purple to vibrant yellow forming a multi-colored crown on her head. Stretching her back while taking a few breaths, she groaned.

"I leave for summer vacation only to come back and see my garden in shambles!" she mumbled, stretching her arms upwards to the point where she heard an unpleasant crack come from them.

Bloom flinched at the horrid noise of joints loosening. If there was one thing she did not envy about being a human it was their constant need of having to relax their muscles and joints. After a few more unforgiving crackles, she smoothly placed her hands onto her hips, the muddied gloves only a few centimeters away from her thumb as they hung from her pants pockets.

"So I've pulled the fungus from the Dahlia and straightened up the stems of the sunflowers. Did you manage to put new fertilizer on the daffodils?" Avery asked, Bloom nodding at her question. "Good, how about replanting the new shipment of Hydrangeas?" she question again, this time Bloom looking quite unsure of how to answer. Pointing her leaves like arms in the direction of the empty flower bed, Avery eyes widened in horror. The plants were everywhere, some having been placed haphazardly into the ground while other didn't even make it into the flower bed before having been removed from their pots. Scratching her head as to keep from blowing up, her eyes darted on the two culprits, admittedly with one being more guilty than the other. Making her way to them she stared down at a still Drip who was chewing on something he knew was not food.

"Drip, spit her out." she commanded, the Goomy meeting her with some resistance as he continued to chew on the poor pokemon. "Spit. Her. Out." she said sharply, blue eyes clouded with anger glared him, sending chills through the small pokemon liquid like body. With a quick open of his mouth, a crying Orchard slammed herself onto the back of Avery's head, the added addition to saliva now covering her.

"Cu-cu-cu... f-f-f-fl" she whimpered as she hid herself in her trainers hair, entangling her saliva covered body into the already matted clumps of brown.

Unconcerned for her physical appearance, Avery took a step towards the disobedient Goomy and angrily growled,"You're going to apologize to orchard and to these flowers you mistreated. Okay, Drip." He turned his head in disapproval. "I don't think you heard me. You're going to apologize to Orchard and these flowers, RIGHT?!" she stated more feriously. The ball of slime still meeting her with stubbornness albeit shaking terribly as he attempted to hold face. "Apologize or Bloom and I will not feed you and you'll have to eat those packaged Pokemart food you love so much." That got him.

"GOOMY! GOOOOOMY! GOOMY GOOMY! GOOOMY! GOOOOOOOOMY!" he cried, tears of anguish streaming down his face. Orchard peaked behind Avery's hair as he apologized, Bloom only turning her head as to avoid seeing Drips sullen face.

"See, now was that's so hard?" she asked to which he immediately responded with another loud "Goomy". He slid over to her leg and begin filling it with tears and slime that his body naturally produced. "It's alright. Stop crying, Bloom will make you something great tonight, as she usually does." she told him, the blob tears ceasing immediately as he began wiping his face on her pants leg. Avery would be lying if she said she wasn't a little peeved by the mucus on her legs, but that she kept to herself.

"Now we need to at least put the hydrangeas back into their pots and water them before we leave, so lets get to it." she exclaimed, going about potting all the fallen flowers into their respective pots, Drips and Bloom doing the same. Orchard remained entangled within her hair for the mean time. A good ten minutes of potting and re-positioning and their work had been done. All that was left was to place the remaining Hydrangeas into the flower bed, but having spent a couple of hours here put a toll on Avery's body and so she would have to leave that for another date.

"Drip use Rain Dance." she ordered, the Goomy swiftly created a large enough cloud to cover the existing area of plants and soon enough, the rain fell. With that, she plucked his pokeball from her pants belt and recalled the Goomy back in. Looking for Orchard, she noticed that she was nowhere to be found, forgetting that the bug fairy had hidden herself in her hair. Assuming that she flew off in fear, Avery decided to let the Orchard have her alone time and to comeback later as she usually did when she got like this. In the meantime, Avery felt her stomach rumble vigorously as she walked out the raining greenhouse with Bloom following right behind her.

"I guess it's time to get a quick bite to eat don't ya th..." she paused as she saw the burning passion of a chef burn in Bloom's eyes. "...ink?" she finished before calming her motherly Lilligant down. "I don't think we have time for your gourmet cooking right now Bloom. I was thinking maybe heading to the cafeteria for now. What do you..." she paused again as she could see how she had rudely doused the fires from the stove of Bloom's heart. "No no no! Don't be sad! Cafeteria now because it'd be quicker. We can have your food for dinner tonight, and you can make anything you want!" Bloom perked up as she heard anything.

"Lilligant?" she inquired.

"Yes anything." Avery responded, mentally face palming herself as she just gave the okay to a mad chef.

With that, the two (three), set off to the cafeteria that resided in the middle of campus. It didn't take long to get there from the greenhouse, but as they entered they were met with appalled face, some grossed out by her raggedy appearance while other from the smell of fresh manure and wet clothing that followed her in. It probably would have been best for her to have changed her clothes before coming here, but Avery was not one to regret a decision she's made and so she decided to seat herself to the nearest table next to a couple of people, with one of the girls petting a Pikachu.

"Hmm, what to eat?" she wondered as she looked through the menu. So many choices, so little funds.

The Pikachu looked from Bianca to Avery after having caught whiff of something that smelt, unappealing. "Pika," she groaned as she covered her nose in a bit of disgust. Chee-Chee took it upon herself to investigate where the smell was coming from. So following her nose she let it guide her to the source of the smell. Once she made it to the source she looked up at the mud girl, tilting her head in confusion. She questioned why the girl was so muddy. Walking around behind her something caught her eye and caused her to gasp. "Pi! Pika pi!" The Pikachu was shouting and gesturing the best she could to let this girl or someone know that there was a Pokémon trapped in her hair.
"Chee-Chee!" Tyra called as she heard her Pokémon in panic and looked around for where the sound could be coming from. Finally she spotted the yellow mouse standing behind a girl dressed in gardening attire. Quickly the trainer made her way over to the side of her companion. "Chee-Chee, Chee-Chee what's wrong?" She asked calmly as she went down on one knee to be a bit closer the Pikachu's height. "Pika pi!" Chee-Chee looked at her trainer before pointing at Avery's hair, which was in tangles. As she looked at it her bluish green eyes widened a bit. "Excuse me," the pinkish red head stood up as her Pikachu sat on her shoulder, "I'm not sure if you know this, but I think your Pokémon is stuck. In your hair I mean."
Bum Bear Bum Bear Tamara Vakarian Tamara Vakarian

"I think all fathers are protective, even if they aren't legendary pokemon." Kaida herself had been starting to wonder when classes were supposed to start exactly. She was always eager to learn after all. "Hm. Maybe classes will start tomorrow or something."

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Jack looked at the pikachu out of curiosity briefly until she ran off. Bianca gave a low sigh, standing and stretching for a moment. "Where did Liara-oh!" She gave a slight jump as the Natu landed on her shoulder. "Let's go see the fuss, shall we?" She asked lightly, following the sound of the pikachu's cries. "Is everything okay?" She asked, wanting to make sure that it got back to its trainer.

Perusing through the rather extravagant menu, Avery had been to preoccupied to notice the slight tugging of her hair or the little yellow mouse calling it to attention at her feet. The same could not be said for Bloom as she rested her head upon the two linear leaves that made up her arms. Having been with Avery all these years, she'd expect to have gotten used to her trainer's obliviousness to her surrounding, but even to this day it still amazes her. Standing up from her seat, Bloom waddled her way towards the noisy electric mouse pokemon and bowed in respect before going about calming it.

"Lilli, lilligant." she stated politely, as if to tell the pikachu to calm down as this had not been anything new for her trainer. Trying to further calm it down, she went about trying to remove Orchard, who was now struggling profusely, out of the tangled mess of sullen brown. Sadly, before she was able to make her way to Avery's frantically moving hair, a human girl made her way to them, or more specifically, to the rodent pokemon. Slamming her frond onto her head once more, so much for trying to remedy the situation quietly she thought as the girl stated what the pikachu was trying to convey. Avery, still looking at the menu, bobbed her head up at the sound of an unknown voice. Turning her head slightly to the right, she saw a girl standing next to a rather noisy pikachu as it continued complaining about something. It pointed somewhere above her head but from what she saw, there was nothing but sealing. She had to wonder what it was so jittery about. Looking away at the rodent, her eyes fell upon what she assumed to be it's trainer, a girl who appeared be around the same age as her or maybe younger. She said something to her, the first bit she didn't make out having been distracted by the mouse pokemon at her feet. However, she was able to catch a few words before the girl went absolutely silent.

"Stuck ... in hair? What's stuck in hair?" she inquired, repeating the words she thought she heard the latter say.

"Fl! C!" she heard coming from the back of her head. What in the world was going on. The soft leaf of Bloom's hand caught her attention before she quickly removed it from her shoulder and into her hair. Avery was now more confused then ever to what was happening. It wasn't until she heard a loud cry behind her that she had relies Orchard had been stuck in her hair.

"Cutiefly!" she cried as she shook in Bloom's arms. The poor flower fly pokemon was traumatized. Never again would she be able to fly next to Avery's hair the way she used to. Bloom patted the poor bug pokemon until she calmed down a bit, Avery finally putting the pieces together.

"Oooo, Pokemon stuck in my hair! ... crap." she said as she watched Bloom cradle the frightened Orchard. She must have hid herself there when she ran away from Drip. "Oh boy, I'm sorry Orchard I didn't know you were back there." Avery whispered gently as she attempted to take her from Bloom. This was met with a sudden squeal, Orchard seeing Avery's matted hair as a multi tentacled monster. Pulling away from her, it was obvious that the last thing she needed was to be held by the owner of her prison. Guess she wouldn't be able to get close to her until she watched all the gunk out of her hair.

Sighing, she turned to other girl next to her and spoke," Eh, thank you for uhm, speaking out. A bit weird of a situation, but thanks for hmmm." she paused to think of something to say. Conversation with people had never been her strong suit, and having devoted herself to studying and plants this didn't make it any easier. "noticing? Is what I want to say, but it doesn't sound like a compliment." she chuckled forcefully as she notice another girl coming from the same direction. She, for the most part, was ordinary looking except for a pair of stunning blue eyes, that was, admittedly, extremely pretty to her. As she made her way to them, she asked is everything's alright. "Woah, there are a lot of concerned bystander here." she thought to herself as she answered the other.

"Everything's fine I guess?" she responded unsure whether she had been talking to her or the other girl with the pikachu. Rowdy first day back to school, she supposed.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 & Tamara Vakarian Tamara Vakarian

Bianca tilted her head to the side and she gave a small, confused frown. Were there two voices? She tapped her cane with her fingertips as she considered. Maybe she should just go back to the dorm? Jack's ribbon feeler wrapped around her wrist once more, reminding her that the sylveon was still there. "Ah, right. Maybe I should introduce myself, at least. I'm Bianca, and this is Jack. Uh... Sorry for bothering you?" The introduction turned into a question, and she found herself giving a small shrug. Liara chirped in Bianca's ear. "Right, sorry. This Natu's Liara. She's happy to meet you. She likes everyone." Maybe I should just go explore some more...

Bum Bear Bum Bear Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
well this is embarresing Artemis followed Leon. He gave a friendly (or as friendly as he could be) wave to zael and closed the door following Leon into their room. He had to chronicle this new information. He pulled out his computer and opened it up. Put blasted the music from my little ponyta. Whoops. Artemis quickly turned the song off before pulling up google docs.

RoninN7 RoninN7

"Well all's well that ends I say! I'm glad no one got hurt," the girl smiled as she looked down at the newly freed Cutiefly. That's an interesting Pokémon. I don't think I've ever met one before. Chee-Chee looked down at Orchard from her trainer's shoulder, frowning a bit as the Pokémon curled up in fear in the Lilligant's hands. Her trainer smiled and pat her gently on the head, "She'll be ok after a while."
When Tyra heard the tapping of a cane she looked over to see a new girl standing beside her along with her Pokémon. Listening to her introduce herself she chuckled. "If we're going to start introducing ourselves I guess I'll go next. My name is Tyra, Tyra Rouge. And this concerned citizen on my shoulder is Chee-Chee." Though while she had been speaking she heard slightly heavy footsteps behind her along with wings against the wind. Appearing to her free side were her Togekiss and Sceptile. "These ones also belong to me, my happy flier goes by Toby," grinning she wrapped her arm around her green partner, "And this guy here is my most loyal partner, but I call him Coal."
Looking over at the girl beside her caused her to give her normal, friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you Bianca!" Chee-Chee though having already met the blue grey eyed girl smiled, "Pikachu!" Moving from one shoulder to another to pat Bianca on the shoulder, "Chu!" Tyra chuckled as she glanced at her Pikachu trying to catch the girl's attention. "Ah, now I see where you were Chee-Chee. You were making friends with Bianca here. I hope you didn't cause her any trouble," chuckling at the end of her statement.

Bum Bear Bum Bear Tamara Vakarian Tamara Vakarian

Now that Leon and Artemis had gone across the hall and shut the door, Zael ran a hand down his face now that he was alone. He sighed, cursing his foolishness. First day I get here and I'm already probably making an ass out of myself. Great. Zael rolled his eyes, then looked down at Archer for several moments. If looks could kill..."Come on Archer. Let's just relax. Aren't you tired from all the food you ate?" As soon as he spoke the words, the pokemon chirped angrily, "Roo!"

"Hey, I said I was sorry....Wait. What are you-" Before he could finish, the pokemon was already zooming down the hall. Zael tried to return the Rowlet to his poke ball, but the pokemon was too far out of reach. Zael cursed, running after him to Arceus knows where. "Archer, I thought you said you'd actually listen to me for a change!"

Apparently, that was not the case. Today was just getting better and better.

Orchard watched in silence as people and pokemon began gathering around them from all sides. Black beady eyes, stared first to Bloom, who was now gently patting her on her head, the coolness of her hands and the scent of pollen calming her down enough for her to stop quivering. Turning away from Bloom while nuzzling the hand that continued to comfort her she watched as another human, this time with a cane, trailed behind the other human with the yellow pokemon she couldn't quite name. The loud clacking soon stopped and in it place were voices, the humans speaking with one another. Shying away from the sound, she once again buried herself within the embrace of Bloom, and silently nodded off.

Avery, on the other hand, began nonchalantly slinking back down into the paper thin walls of the medium sized cafeteria menu thinking that their conversation was over seeing as the problem had been resolved. Sadly, this had not been the case as the girl from early spoke out once more, this time introducing herself as Bianca, and the pink ribboned pokemon to be Jack. Introductions, another thing she failed miserably at. As simple as it was, it always led to awkward silences that she was sure she had been the cause of. Lifting her head up once more, she looked at both Biance and Jack before noticing an elongated pole she assumed to be a cane. Staring up at Bianca and down again at the cane she realized that the girl before her was blind. Those clear blue eyes she thought, and still does, were a beautiful white saw nothing which begged the question of how she managed to track her way here. Then again, her eyes were the ones damaged not her legs nor her ears so it wasn't an extremely difficult question. Avery scratched her head before realizing she had stopped listening to the rest of Bianca's introduction and only able to catch the name of the Natu of the Natu on her shoulder.

"Liara?" she mumbled whilst looking back at Bloom who simply nodded her head in response, knowing her trainer had not been paying attention. Oh my, what was the Lilligant to do with her. The thought scared her but was soon replaced by the reminder that she would be making whatever she wanted to night causing her to giggle softly under her breath. Avery was yet again confused by her sudden laughter but that didn't last very long as the Pikachu girl was now introducing herself in a slightly longer introduction than the first. As she spoke, she introduced herself to be Tyra Rouge, quite a fancy name is she ever heard one. Next had been the noisy Pikachu named Chee-Chee, the onomatopoeia sound of a bird. It fit considering how noisy it had been upon their meeting, but it was awfully cute sounding if nothing else. Soon came the Togekiss Toby who descended beside Tyra only a few moments ago with the Sceptile Coal not trailing too far behind. Avery tilted her head in question at the name Coal for an obvious grass type pokemon, a contradiction if she had ever heard any. It wasn't anything life changing it just made her wonder why the name Coal. In retrospect, she ever did name her pokemon, her enthusiastic mother always dishing them out for her pokemon to choose from . Once again retreating into her thoughts, Bloom gently patted her trainer to notify her it was her turn. Avery lowered the menu that had been glued to her hands for the past couple of minutes before looking back at the strangers to her right.

"Uhm, nice to meet you. I'm Avery Summers and those two are Bloom and Orchard." she introduced, her voice sounding a bit apathetic and monotone. Bloom did a slight curtsy at the sound of her name but kept her hands together as Orchard slept within them. With her asleep, Avery plucked another pokeball from off her pants and quickly recalled the sleeping Orchard. Once done, she placed it back onto her belt before holding the menu firmly with both hands. Hungry and antsy she looked at the two girl and their pokemon, the awkward silence yet again following her after her introduction as the laws of introduction dictates.

"Ah, I'm a bit hungry so I'm going to order something to eat." she before feeling a whip like hand slam into her back, Bloom upset at her lack of manners. The plant knew she had raised her better than this ... despite not having raised her at all.

"Ow! Okay. If you guys want, you can join in if you want. Or go. Whatever floats your boat." she said nonchalantly before receiving another whipping from her enraged pokeparent.

"Or not float your boat?" she questioned, recieving another whip. What in the hell did Bloom want her to say! A tear slid down her already muddied cheek as she patted her back where she had been hit. Bloom bowed as she went about pulling chairs out for their lovely guest, urging them to join the two. Avery was starting to regret purchasing that sun stone, at least as a Petilil she didn't have hands.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 & Tamara Vakarian Tamara Vakarian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back