• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke Academy (A School for the Gifted)

Artemis was working on his notes when he heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" He said a bit grumpily. He had enjoyed the quietness. But the person who came in wasn't Leon or any of the other trainers they had met that day. Instead it was Cobalion. "What do you want?" Artemis said grumpily. "Now Artemis, that's no way to talk to your teacher." Cobalion replied. "Walk with me." Artemis sighed and figured he didn't have a choice so he got up and walked with the teacher. Artemis was disappointed when instead of being serious, Cobalion made small talk. "So how is the food at the Pokemon center. It's been ages since I've been there. Why don't you join me for a meal and then we'll talk." "Okay." Artemis said. Whatever will get this over with faster he thought.

They went to the Pokemon center. Artemis briefly spotted Leon and viola. They were sitting with the red haired boy from earlier and with a girl he hadn't met yet. They weren't hard to miss either. So many unique hair colors in one place. Cobalion ordered some food for himself and sat down. "Would you like anything?" He asked Artemis calmly. "No thanks." Artemis replied impatiently. "I ate already."

Picking up Cherche gently as she wasn't too heavy, and nodding to the others, Zael and his pokemon, following Viola and Leon, made their way over to the white haired girl, Archer blessedly deciding to perch on the red head's shoulder rather than his head for once. Zach, nibbling on its poke puff still, walked besides him. He imagined he looked rather amusing like that, but he was merely following the lead of the two other trainers, or so he told himself. Catching the end of the conversation, he nodded to Kaida in greeting, "It's also nice to meet you as well, Kaida. I'm Zael Cross and these are my pokemon."

At that moment the Deino in his arms started to move around, its snout twitching in Kaida's direction curiously. Zael's lips twitched into a small smile. "And it appears Cherche here is interested in you as well."

Pumpkid Pumpkid RoninN7 RoninN7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

Scout nodded his head at the sceptile's response. "Uh-huh." He turned to Captain, who was hovering above his head. "I could ride you, too. When you evolve, I mean." At that Captain flew up and perched himself on top of Mister's head. Then the girl jumped off of her togekiss, and Scout slid off of Mister. Immediately, the girl's pikachu came up to him and sniffed his hand. Then it smiled, causing her trainer to remark how it was a bit unusual. Scout shrugged. "I guess I'm just lucky." Sir jumped off of Mister and tilted his head while looking at the pikachu. He reached out to touched the sparks, only to reel in his hand from the shock. Scout looked down at him for a moment with a slight smile on his face, then looked back to the girl. "Well, might as well introduce myself. I'm Scout Gravior, son of Zekrom. And this is Sir the sableye, Mister the aurorus, and Captain the noibat. How about you?" He was still somewhat sleepy as he spoke.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Artemis​

"So what do you want to talk to me about?" Artemis asked Cobalion. "Sir." He added off of cobalions look. "Ah yes," Cobalion said. "Well... I suppose I should ask you a question first. Are you aware of your parentage young Artemis?" Pfft what kind of question was that. Artemis was aware of his parentage alright. Aware of his damnable deadbeat dad who could burn in hell for all he cared. Instead of voicing this opinion Artemis simply replied "yes sir."

Cobalion
Cobalion took a bite of his food. Artemis' answer to the question Cobalion had posed had been flat and emotionless, but Cobalion saw in the boys eyes that Artemis absolutely hated the question. He hated his father. Cobalion, being a legendary, could not really understand this. Granted when your only parent is technically god of all Pokemon you really can't complain can you. And that's assuming that arceus even is your parent and you weren't a product of evolution, mutation, or mew. But enough dwelling on that. "Are you aware of your powers then?" Cobalion asked. "Yes sir." Young Artemis replied, the anger in his eyes becoming more clear. "Then you must be awa- oh for the love of arceus calm down boy, your going to blow the roof off this place, or at least knock everyone's lunch over." The wind was picking up. Artemis was angry.

Tyra giggled as she watched the Pokémon interact with each other. It was always nice to see them getting to know each other. Her eyes went back to looking at the boy and listening to him introduce himself. "It's nice to meet you Scout Gravior, son of Zekrom. I am Tyra Rouge," she smiled at him as she added, "Just Tyra, I'm one of the few students here that aren't as special." Chee-Chee frowned as she watched Sir draw his hand back towards him. "Pi.." The girl looked at her yellow companion and chuckled softly, "That young lass is Chee-Chee, she didn't mean to startle you Sir." Her eyes went to looking up at her Sceptile and then the Togekiss, "The happy go lucky flier here is Toby. Then the big guy is Coal, him and I are basically attached at the hip." Coal rolled his eyes as he smirked and gently elbowed the human. In doing so his Mega Stone shone in the sunlight.
Spice Spice

Artemis knew he should calm down. There were people in this resteraunt. but he couldn't. This damn teacher kept asking him some stupid questions. It was in his best interest as a scientist to get as much information out of Cobalion as possible. Unfourtanetly his best interest and his feelings didn't seem to agree at the moment. And once the winds started they were hard to stop. They started levitating him a bit. "Son of a-" he didn't get to finish this exclamation because his teachers lunch hit him in the face. "Cobalion find a way to calm down me or these damnable winds or get people out of here! Sir!"

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Pumpkid Pumpkid RoninN7 RoninN7 MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

Arceus sighed as she rose from her desk located in the back of the school's main office. "Classes all begin tomorrow, I'm hoping that all goes well between the students," she mumbled softly to herself. The woman turned, facing the large window located behind her desk. The window was basically the fourth wall of her large office. She stared at the creation she built, the sanctuary for the children of the beings like herself. Along with those of normal human race.
After moments of standing and watching she decided to go walk about the school to personally check on the students. Heels of her shoes clacking against the tile flooring in her office. Once she was outside of her office, along with the main office, she made her way outside. When she felt the sun on her face it brought a small smile on her face. With that she began walk the campus.
Texangamer Texangamer

Celestia just arrived at the school as she was nervous yet angry that she was forced to go to the school she hated her parents for it she just arrived at the school as she sighed" here goes nothing" she say to herself she was looking up at the building she was too scared to go in the building she didn't want to go inside she was too afraid she just closed her eyes while she was holding onto her bag trying to calm herself down when she finally calmed down herself she finally went inside the building she just looked around' whoa the main office is alright i guess i still don't want to be here i'm not good making friends' she thought Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Acreus noticed a student walking into the building after she had just walked out. The councilors and office hands were busy getting things together for the next day. The god Pokémon had already gotten her paperwork finished. She looks uncomfortable and might need some help, the woman thought to herself before walking back in through the double doors. Standing in front of the doors she watched the young girl examining the building.
"I see you're having a tough time adjusting my child," her voice was calm and a bit soft when she spoke. Though when she caught a glimpse of her face she knew who she was, "You're the child of Lunala. I can sense the difference in you." A tiny smile crept upon her face as she walked over to Celestia.

Texangamer Texangamer

Celestia got a bit scared as she calmed down she hated when people scare her like that she just turned around" yes ma'am my mother is Lunala do you know mom" she say as she smiled" i'm Celestia" she told her as she was uncomfortable and nervous as she just hold onto her bag" are you a teacher miss..... uh" she say as she was trying to think of the teacher name she didn't know that she was the principal yet" yeah i just got her yet i'm afraid i don't make friends that easily my pokemon is my friends and my mom is my friend" she told her as she was messing with her hands as she uncomfortable as she looked around trying not to think of tomorrow she didn't want to be late or anything she just sighed Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"I arrived a little while ago, yes." Kaida nodded and turned her attention to Zael for a moment. She couldn't help but grin when she saw Cherche. She had such a soft spot for dragon types. "Cherche is adorable. I remember when Hydra here was a Deino." She pat both of Hydra's heads.

"Sure. Phantom could use a little more room to roam anyways." She was just about to follow Viola's lead when she finally acknowledged the wind storm. "What the..." She frowned a little as she looked over at Artemis. "I don't know...Who is that anyways?"

BackSet BackSet Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight RoninN7 RoninN7 Pumpkid Pumpkid

"Take a deep breath and relax child," she told her. Walking up to the girl she looked down and smiled softly, "My name is Arceus, I am the one who created this school. All for the children like you, and for those few normal human children that I make exceptions for." Arceus looked from the girl to the building's structure and interior before turning her attention back onto Celestia. "I am a friend of your mother's, yes. Since she has entered this world I have made sure to keep up with her and help her acclimate to the changes. Your mother is a very kind woman."
Texangamer Texangamer

Celestia just looked at the woman as she smiled" nice to meet you" she say as she looked at her as she smiled she calmed down a little bit as she was just relaxed" do i stay in a dorm Miss arceus" she asked as she just looked at " mom is fun sometimes bossy but she nice" she say as she looked at the woman" that's good your friends with mom she's amazing i like the moon just like her" she say whiled she was messing with her hair she do it a lot when she is nervous about something she looked up at the woman" you made a cool building miss Arceus" she say as she smiled Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

A small chuckle slipped from the woman's lips as she listened to Celestia ramble nervously. "Yes you will be staying in a dorm. It will help each of you become closer along with keep you all safer by staying here on campus. And I thank you for your compliment." The god was rather amused by this child. Though this was one of the few reasons she decided to build the academy. "I might know your parentage, but a name would be nice to call you by," she mentioned before waiting patiently for a name.
Texangamer Texangamer

Celistia just looked at her" oh my name it's Celestia" she say as she just looked at her" i don't really have a nickname so just call me my full name" she say" as she smiled looking at her" i hope i learn a lot here" she say she didn't want to come to the school but seeing the principal just make her calm she sometimes was a troublemaker at home but she was a good kid she just was bored" so what now what i do" she asked as she just looked at her with curious looke as she looked around" um i don't know where is my dorm exactly maybe uh can you show me" she say as she was acting a bit shy towards her Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"I don't see a problem with that," Arceus replied with a soft smile, "Follow me, Celestia." With that she made her way out of the office. Making sure to walk at a pace that the girl could keep up with. When she looked down at her she asked, "What do you want to learn to do while you're here? Do you have a career in mind or a goal you want to reach?"
Texangamer Texangamer

Celestia just looked up as she smiled" i do know i want to be a researcher" she say as she looked at the principal" why did you wanted to make this school for us anyways" she asked as she just followed as she looked around at the school it was a pretty nice school she liked it" i think i'll like it here it seems nice hoping their won't be any bullies" she say as she just looked at her" it's a big school from what i can tell" she say she was rambeling on again" sorry i ramble when i'm nervous" she told her Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

"Well it's very nice to meet you too Kaida!" Leon smiled a very warm and friendly smile at the girl they'd just met; it really was something of a mystery how Leon always managed to keep himself joyful and friendly all the time. Before he could introduce himself and his Pokemon properly, Viola pointed out a storm that was kicking up around where Artemis was sitting with Cobalion. The boy hadn't even noticed that they were there before winds started blowing violently through the cafeteria area. "That's Artemis, my roomate, and the son of Lugia which would explain him being the source of the winds." A frown appeared on Leon's face, unsure of why Artemis was doing this or why he was with Cobalion in the first place.

Leon's Abra hugged Leon tightly and yelped in a worried tone while Fletchling flew onto Leon's head and tried to curl up and protect itself from the strong winds. Luxio stood next to Leon angrily and growled a little towards Artemis, probably sensing some sort of hostility coming from him. "Maybe we should get out of here before this gets out of control, I can't access my portal because enough time hasn't passed for me to recharge."

Pumpkid Pumpkid Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight MissSoulfulPoetKat MissSoulfulPoetKat

The woman in white listened to the girl's question before answering, "I built this school when I first heard of one of my fellow legendaries having a child. One by one the others told me that the were having their own children. I knew that my doing of giving them human forms would come with a consequence." Glancing at Celestia she gave a small sigh, "I may be a god, but I can't take away the abilities that make each one of these kid's parents special. So I knew that there offspring would be blessed with the abilities of one of their parents." Then a smile appeared on her face, "So I wanted to give them a place to live normal lives and learn to control their gifts. A majority of the students here are like yourself, but I made some exceptions for a few mortal students." Listening to her continue on Arceus looked down at her, reassurance in her eyes. "There will be no bullying here. Most of the students are different and shouldn't have a reason to bully each other. As for the normal humans they will be dealt with severely for disrespectful actions."
Texangamer Texangamer

Scout looked at her, slightly confused. "Nice to meet you too, Tyra, but since you are one of few who doesn't have a legendary parent, wouldn't that make you special, too." Sir looked up at Tyra when she mentioned Chee-Chee's shock unintentional. Then he looked back at Chee-Chee, who seemed upset, and pat her on the head. Scout gave a slight smile at that and looked back at Coal, seeing a small shine of light coming from around his neck. "A mega stone? Nice. And would mean you've got a mega keystone, too." He felt Mister nudge him and he looked back back at Sir. "We've still got to find a Sablenite for Sir, and then a keystone for me." He seemed to remember something then, as Captain had swooped down sat on his head. "You want to go get some lunch?"

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Celestial just looked at her" cool" she say as she just smiled looking at her" that's awesome" she say" i guess your kinda a friend since you know my mom" she say as she looked at her" um do i have a roommate" she asked as she was nervous about it" i'm shy a bit" she say as she looked at her she was happy to be with her for now she didn't want to be alone she just looked around" it looks like a big school you know i'm excited but nervous" she say as just yawned a little " good i don't like bullying it's hurtful" she say as she just looked at her as she was excited as she smiled trying to find her dormroom with her Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

The girl thought about what he said, "I guess I am if I managed to get into this school." When Chee-Chee felt a pat on her head she looked at Sir. Her frown turning into a smile, "Chu!" Tyra looked from the Pokémon to Scout when she heard him ask if she had a keystone. "Yep!" Smiling she turned her head a bit so Scout could see her keystone sitting on a hairclip in her red locks. Her smile was still on her face, "I hope you're able to find one. You'd be surprised at how much power there is between the bond of a trainer and their Pokémon." However when Chee-Chee heard lunch her ears flicked at hearing her own stomach growl.
Spice Spice

"This school is large. I made it this size to accompany not only the students, but to be able to hold all the different things we provide. Every student has a goal or idea of what they want to become once they graduate from this school. So I made sure this facility is fitted to those goals." Looking down at Celestia the white haired woman smiled a bit, "It depends on if they are here or not. But you have no reason to be nervous. I assure you that this is a safe learning environment." After a bit the two were now standing in front of the girls dormitory.
Texangamer Texangamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back