• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke Academy (A School for the Gifted) OOC

When shall we host a dance?

• August 11th

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • August 18th

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • August 25th

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Here's a question about the good old story: is there going to be a story? I mean, I know the roleplay is gonna start out as a normal (or semi-normal) school year most likely but will there be any major plots? (Attack on the school, main characters discovering dark secret, school dance, etc.)

For now this is going to be normal. But a dance is a good idea to have to start things up. And I was thinking that an attack on the school would be a good idea. Such as people who seek to obtain the powers of the children of legendaries

For now this is going to be normal. But a dance is a good idea to have to start things up. And I was thinking that an attack on the school would be a good idea. Such as people who seek to obtain the powers of the children of legendaries
No matter what happens I'm happy because it means my character gets to be sarcastic and lampshade everything. (I love doing that.)

Sorry to everyone I'm supposed to be interacting with, today's been hectic and busy but I'm home now!

I think that if you get an alert and you ignore it, the site just won't send you any more alerts unless someone tags you.

What is happening currently in the RP? So I donot jump in randomly
Nada. Well my character, Viola, Leon, Kaida and Zael are trying to stop Artemis from his destructive powers/ escape the restaurant/ Pokemon center.

Ah, great! I'm always slightly nervous when I first bring in a character, so thanks. I'm just going to finish catching up before I post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back