• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke Academy (A School for the Gifted) OOC

When shall we host a dance?

• August 11th

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • August 18th

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • August 25th

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Ah, great! I'm always slightly nervous when I first bring in a character, so thanks. I'm just going to finish catching up before I post.
Hey there. Look who got the 100th post in ooc. You! (Thanks to you I had to retcon something I had one of my characters say but no harm done.)

Pumpkid Pumpkid RoninN7 RoninN7 i am shipping your characters so hard right now. You don't even know.

Hey there. Look who got the 100th post in ooc. You! (Thanks to you I had to retcon something I had one of my characters say but no harm done.)

Pumpkid Pumpkid RoninN7 RoninN7 i am shipping your characters so hard right now. You don't even know.
Why do I get the feeling Artemis is going to do something about the ship or more like tease xD

Why do I get the feeling Artemis is going to do something about the ship or more like tease xD
Because I am. Artemis is an anti-social, snarky lil &$)@( but even he recognizes when there's something going on. So who's going to be the blind one who Dosnt realize these two are in love until they announce it.

Heh. Not even the end of the first day of school and we already have a ship. (We should have a dance plot to get these two together lol. Only with their consent though.)

Yeah let's get a few normal days of school put of the way first (and fun domestic antics and pranks. I'm excited to see Leon mess around with his spacial manipulation powers (to be fair it says on Leon's character sheet that he likes to do it. And chekovs gun declares that you don't mention something without using it.)

No! I knew I should have picked a Pokemon that didn't have a counterpart! I intend for my character to be that guy who's single while everyone else dates. (Also who says it has to be a Juliet. I'm up for some gay romance. Lol.)

Scout looked at Tyra's keystone. "Nice." He nodded at her statement. "I hope so, too." When he mentioned lunch, Zekrom's son heard the rumbling of Chee-Chee's stomach. "Well, I guess she's answered for you." Scout laughed a bit, feeling a bit less tired. "Alright, let's go." He hopped back onto Mister and patted his back. "Do you want to ride with us? It's going to be a bit cold though." He reached his arm down as low as it could so Sir was able to grab on. Then he placed his Sableye on his lap. This time, Captain decided to just fly instead of riding on the tundra Pokémon. "So, what do you say?"

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

And we have a Prince Charming.

No! I knew I should have picked a Pokemon that didn't have a counterpart! I intend for my character to be that guy who's single while everyone else dates. (Also who says it has to be a Juliet. I'm up for some gay romance. Lol.)
Lmfao this is the best quote ever XD I almost choked on my food lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back