• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke Academy (A School for the Gifted) OOC

When shall we host a dance?

• August 11th

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • August 18th

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • August 25th

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
For the poll can there be an option of I'm cool with whatever because I don't give a crap about what date the dance is held (I'm on on all of those days I'm pretty sure)

We can just skip to when class is over if you want, that way you're not racking your brain for an idea of what a Pokémon history lesson would be

Right then. Yeah that would be helpful. Although maybe I shouldn't. It might give me some ideas for Artemis since intelligence and knowing stuff is his Schtick.

Well, its just the first day. You can have him make his students introduce themselves, or tell them what they can expect as a teacher, etc. Real teaching doesn't begin in most schools until the second or third day if school, normally.

And if it helps, If I remember in my old world history class correctly, we started with ancient societies for a week or two.

So, start at the beginning?

Hey, I wanna join, but question: If I wanna be a teacher can I keep my normal Pokemon form or does it have to be a human-like appearance?

im seeing all kinds of plot shenanigans involving jirachi

Nuts I had a plot idea I wanted to share with you guys but I zoned out and forgot it.

Oh right I... Didn't remember but I did think of something. I'm a real sucker for sinnoh (it's just got some cool legendaries and people) and I realized that since we have the children of palkia and dialga here that Cyrus aka the guy who is pale as hell might try and harness they're powers or worse yet arceus' to try and make his perfect world. And maybe, just maybe, looker would come to investigate the school (because hardly anyone knows much about the school so the international police would probably want to know more)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back