• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Poke Academy (A School for the Gifted) OOC

When shall we host a dance?

• August 11th

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • August 18th

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • August 25th

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Time skip sounds fine to me, also I'm going to make a Pokemon gijinka academy Rp if anyone is interested let me know. I still have to figure out a story line so if you want to help that would be cool

Time skip sounds fine to me, also I'm going to make a Pokemon gijinka academy Rp if anyone is interested let me know. I still have to figure out a story line so if you want to help that would be cool
Wither pm or ping me when your done. And if it's a plot you need I'm your man. I have plots from thousands of other ideas stored in my head. I'm sure I could help.

I'm interested Wolfy!
Oh! Bear came up with some lovely ideas for some classes that relate more to the Pokémon aspect of the school. They're on the front page

Anyone want to do a time skip? Maybe to the end of the day or something? We can even skip a few days if you'd like

Does anybody know how to delete their own thread? Mine for some reason won't show on the tool section

Sorry I haven't been replying guys. The family vacation I was on took a lot out of me and other things came up. I'll try to type something up before I go to bed, but If I don't I apologize. I'm just not in the best mood at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back